and they say Rubina is favoured lol

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

biggest poll won by Ruby only

[url=https://ibb.co/74Y4YFD][img]https://i.ibb.co/74Y4YFD/Screenshot-2021-01-13-16-09-37-02.jpg[/img][/url]

Edited by WoZindagi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rubina has never been favored this is a fact

Sohail khan BFF has been dragged to finale without fan support, no bashing also , fake love angle also but still entire country is bored by this dull fellow

Jasmin & RKV are more popular than Sohail Khan Friend but he has reserved seat in finals because of nepotism

hasini009 thumbnail

bashing her every WKV  for valid, galat and unknown reasons just to give footage and sympathy votes for her.  ye favour nahi hai toh aur kya hain?  and rahi votes, wo sab na akal na shakal wale bots and paid PR: abba dabba jabba theory 

read my signature 😎

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

zamoora ki aukat dekho 🤣

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Those who say Rubina is favored are either delusional or in denial due to their blind hatred for Rubina. Rubina is the most ill treated contestant this season, she's been bashed & accused for things she didn't deserve to. 🤬

Eijaz was & still is the MOST FAVORED contestant despite being a freeloader with little fanbase. His favoring makes no sense, neither he's as popular as Rubina/Rahul, like not even half their popularity, plus he's boring & the biggest freeloader. 👎🏼

Aegon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Those who say Rubina is favored are either delusional or in denial due to their blind hatred for Rubina. Rubina is the most ill treated contestant this season, she's been bashed & accused for things she didn't deserve to. 🤬

Eijaz was & still is the MOST FAVORED contestant despite being a freeloader with little fanbase. His favoring makes no sense, neither he's as popular as Rubina/Rahul, like not even half their popularity, plus he's boring & the biggest freeloader. 👎🏼

He is from Salman Khan quota 

Imagine the years of chaplusi he must have done to get the fruits today, don't discard his hard work 

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

It makes sense. That jobless fellow is best friend of another jobless fellow Sohail Khan and entered BB with NEPOTISM Quota. So brother of flop actor never bashes him.

BB14 Not being a superhit is mainly because of focus on BORING ANGRY MAN who is BFF Of Sohail.

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am neutral and I have been critical of Rubina when I find her wrong. In past many times I have supported Sk's bashing of rubina but this week She is bullied by EK, Rahul,Aly, Arshi, Sonali. I see in live feed this gang plans plan of attack to attack her. thats targeted harassment and thats not gonna go well with neutral audience. There is outrage for this on SM. All this happened due to SK giving free pass to this gang week after week. so as a neutral audience I don't think Rubina is favored. 

katzenjammer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rubina is favoured— this is true

Favour is just not done on whom u support or whom u bash, denying any screen time is not doing favour

I’m not denying her fan base.. it’s huge without a doubt cos f her previous shows

The point y I feel she is favoured is for the amount the makers have to make an effort to keep her in the thick of things when she is not at all involved , they are keeping her among the talk to keep her fans glued but per se she , Rubina , has not done anything significant to b a matter of discussion most times

sanakan15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

It makes sense. That jobless fellow is best friend of another jobless fellow Sohail Khan and entered BB with NEPOTISM Quota. So brother of flop actor never bashes him.

BB14 Not being a superhit is mainly because of focus on BORING ANGRY MAN who is BFF Of Sohail.

U do realise that Eijaz was in a film with Sohail 19 years ago and has had no other connection since . And if he was jobless why was he nominated for Best Actor Award jus recently which he don know about as in BB house for a web series he done last year. He has jus shot City Of Dreams 2 before lockdown .. so which part is “ jobless “. Eijaz definitely hasn’t earned his place due to NEPOTISM . Out of all his work only ONE has been related to Salman Khan. I could understand the NEPOTISM part if every work Eijaz has done has been a SK production but nope. So keep looking for other angles and proofs to call it NEPOTISM