Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MirindaCoke123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelAura

Bold part - This makes absolutely no sense LOL(in true sense) so won't care to reply to it. 

For the rest of your reply :

Rakhi's captaincy wasn't khairaati as she was atleast voted to be the captain by the family members of the contestants who had come in the family week! 

Rubina was made the captain by Salman in WKW coz she was least interested in being the captain and I don't know which audience you're talking about when you say people "enjoyed" her captaincy. Captain or not a captain she's equally disinterested 😂

As far as TRP's are concerned, it's increased basically post the challengers entry coz if Rubina were to bring TRP's that could have given the show whopping numbers in first two months of the show itself. 

And I never claimed that "pappu singer" can bring TRP's so I don't know what you're trying to prove by claiming him being invisible or visible for 3 mins last week

You care enough to quote..

And you think housemates were not prompted to vote for Rakhi...I am talking about neutral audience and her massive fandom and her haters as well who are interested...

And I didnt give credit to Rubina only because thanks to negative sasta characters likw Jasmine ..Arshi..Aly..Vikas..Chicha who targeted her and gave her the limelight..also Rakhi..Rahul didn't have any contribution...

Edited by MirindaCoke123 - 3 years ago
AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MirindaCoke123

You care enough to quote..

And you think housemates were not prompted to vote for Rakhi...I am talking about neutral audience and her massive fandom and her haters as well who are interested...

And I didnt give credit to Rubina only because thanks to negative sasta characters likw Jasmine ..Arshi..Aly..Vikas..Chicha who targeted her and gave her the limelight..also Rakhi..Rahul didn't have any contribution...

Negative sasta characters cornering Rubina?! 

I don't know which BB you watch but atleast from what I saw it was "negative sasta characters" like Jas Nikki bullying Rakhi and "expensive classy character" Ruby lowkey enjoying that and siding with them😆

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hopefully never. I love watching Bhagoda Jamura loser lose his shit when he doesn’t get captaincy ðŸ˜†

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusima

what zeal?? all the plotting is done by aly, he just stands beside.

H e only knows to fight unnecessarily

That’s not the point. My point is, it’s just not Rahul who’s yet to be a captain. Rubinav and Nikki too didn’t becone. Is it because u consider them so worthless and useless, that ppl don’t even consider them as captaincy contenders???

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kusima

When will Aly succeed in giving NALLA RAHUL khairat ki Captaincy?

I mean in every task,these two literally plan only one thing that is to make a group of people and make them agree to make NALLA RAHUL captain aur jab rahul captain nae banta toh nalle ko gussa charh jata hai🤣

When he confront Rubina n Abhinave.  

He will be on top. 

Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Equine

Why ppl are only worried about Rahul’s captaincy?? Rubinav and Nikki also haven’t become captains. Is it because Rahul has the zeal and interest to work for captaincy, while all the others are useless nallas who don’t hold any importance in the captaincy race or the game.

Ruvinabh is not desperate like Rahul to become captain... That Bhagoda never be a captain🤣

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prim_123

Ruvinabh is not desperate like Rahul to become captain... That Bhagoda never be a captain🤣

Not being desperate enough for tge captaincy shows their weakness. They know that no one will support this nalla coupke fir captaincy. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£. Thats why their only aim is to hamper Rahul's plans, bcoz they know they can never become one. Wannabe bhagodi and nalla also can never be captains. So how r they better than him????

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bhagode crybaby ka shaadi ke pehle apni mummy ko daadi banana fir bhi ek time ke liye possible hai but him becoming a captain kabhi nahi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by TheBigTamasha - 3 years ago