when will aly succeed

Posted: 3 years ago

When will Aly succeed in giving NALLA RAHUL khairat ki Captaincy?

I mean in every task,these two literally plan only one thing that is to make a group of people and make them agree to make NALLA RAHUL captain aur jab rahul captain nae banta toh nalle ko gussa charh jata hai🤣

Lol they both TRY to earn the captaincy so scheme and plot things during the tasks. 

"Khairaat ki captaincy" is one which you get without even wanting it or trying for it just like Rubina got it on one WKW😛

So Rahul Aly aren't trying for any khairaat lol😆

Originally posted by AngelAura

Lol they both TRY to earn the captaincy so scheme and plot things during the tasks. 

"Khairaat ki captaincy" is one which you get without even wanting it or trying for it just like Rubina got it on one WKW😛

Rahul ko toh woh bhi kabhi nhi milega because he is no use nowadays Salman ignore him totally Everytime he try to involve in other matter only work he have to get footage in wkv 

Originally posted by Waidehi

Rahul ko toh woh bhi kabhi nhi milega because he is no use nowadays Salman ignore him totally Everytime he try to involve in other matter only work he have to get footage in wkv 

Milna nai milna is different. 

What is important is involvement and efforts to earn it! 

I heard that bigg Boss cancelled all captainship tasks forever after the failed attempts this week.😆

if true, uska dream adhoora reh gaya ðŸ˜†

Why ppl are only worried about Rahul’s captaincy?? Rubinav and Nikki also haven’t become captains. Is it because Rahul has the zeal and interest to work for captaincy, while all the others are useless nallas who don’t hold any importance in the captaincy race or the game.

Originally posted by Equine

Why ppl are only worried about Rahul’s captaincy?? Rubinav and Nikki also haven’t become captains. Is it because Rahul has the zeal and interest to work for captaincy, while all the others are useless nallas who don’t hold any importance in the captaincy race or the game.

what zeal?? all the plotting is done by aly, he just stands beside.

H e only knows to fight unnecessarily

He can become the captain but can't make Rahul the captain. ðŸ¤£ Sab kuch upar wale ke haath mein hain. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by AngelAura

Bcs you wrote LOL at the end of your post to ensure everyone knows it's meant to be funny.. I will do a "khairati" emoji for you "🤣" you are welcome😃

Anyway "jokes apart " even if Rakhi and Rubina are given "khairati" captaincy..its because makers know audience will be interested to see their captaincy..good Rubina has not chosen chaplusi for captaincy..the TRP last week has increased and pappu singer literally had 3 mins in the whole week so we know how important he or his captaincy is for the game😛

Originally posted by MirindaCoke123

Bcs you wrote LOL at the end of your post to ensure everyone knows it's meant to be funny.. I will do a "khairati" emoji for you "🤣" you are welcome😃

Anyway "jokes apart " even if Rakhi and Rubina are given "khairati" captaincy..its because makers know audience will be interested to see their captaincy..good Rubina has not chosen chaplusi for captaincy..the TRP last week has increased and pappu singer literally had 3 mins in the whole week so we know how important he or his captaincy is for the game😛

Bold part - This makes absolutely no sense LOL(in true sense) so won't care to reply to it. 

For the rest of your reply :

Rakhi's captaincy wasn't khairaati as she was atleast voted to be the captain by the family members of the contestants who had come in the family week! 

Rubina was made the captain by Salman in WKW coz she was least interested in being the captain and I don't know which audience you're talking about when you say people "enjoyed" her captaincy. Captain or not a captain she's equally disinterested 😂

As far as TRP's are concerned, it's increased basically post the challengers entry coz if Rubina were to bring TRP's that could have given the show whopping numbers in first two months of the show itself. 

And I never claimed that "pappu singer" can bring TRP's so I don't know what you're trying to prove by claiming him being invisible or visible for 3 mins last week