Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: doc.z

Andh bhakts should take their blinders off. This is the second time classy aapa brought in a kid to defend her foster badtameez bacchi and this time she stooped too low. She could have called Sonali a green-mangi-more but why drag in her kid?

I don't get her obsession with Sonali's kid and that too to defend badtameezi ki moorat..Nikki ko....arre Bhai defend karna hai toh karo...why are you using a kid??

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

Exactly... Donu mature orto k jagry Mai adopted bachi n she was sooo innocent cute and pyari why she did not kept herself to game n Sonali... Sonali is more wrong but Whn Rubina has brought her daughter she went worst level

and to give credit where its due...I haven't seen Nikki use her age as an excuse....she is treating everyone whether its Ejaz or Sonali as a contestant.....I didn't hear Rubina tell Nall ki tum iske baap ke umar ke ho..she is young...don't fight...aur ab isko Nikki ki age yaad aa rahi hai....when they were not etting Nikki go pee...tab Nikki bachhi nahi thee...ab ho gayi bachhi..

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nikki ko last time jitni Izzat mili ab beizzati k laddu 

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Apple-santra couple ke liye basket of hara-am-bhot-zada, cheelo aur khao