• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I laughed so much at the pepper spray scene!! Bechara Shaurya 🤣

My post on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/proudislander80/status/1349532754434617345?s=21

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago

Seriously loved it and would never have predicted it. Makes sense she was carrying it given she was traveling alone for self defense but yes Shaurya just was trying to stop her from hurting herself. Kind of like how she defended herself and Shaurya got a taste of this “jugni” called Anokhi. Let’s see how the watch shows up in the future episodes. It was a really good episode, except for Bhalla and co and his typical temper tantrums. 

Originally posted by Namita-M

I laughed so much at the pepper spray scene!! Bechara Shaurya 🤣

My post on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/proudislander80/status/1349532754434617345?s=21

Same 🤣🤣🤣 bechara 🤣🤣

Itv thode logic n fun dete rehna 

#MujheUmeedNahiHaiInFuture

Phele lipsticks mark dhakka mara ab pepper spray... Seems like anokhi is not good for health of shaurya 🤣

Probably the part I liked was Anokhi throwing away the bangles from the train & remembering her mother more. Also, Rama & Babli are trying to console each other & still pondering on Anoki's whereabouts

Also, Astha's words are still running in Shaurya's mind about asking his dulaari badi maa the reality. 

^But did feel that the pacing is quite decelerating or the sequence was slightly dragging. 

Originally posted by itsRitzi

Phele lipsticks mark dhakka mara ab pepper spray... Seems like anokhi is not good for health of shaurya 🤣

Yes! Also his scruffy train look was a good change from the polished and sharply dressed Shaurya we always see. Seems like he’s never traveled by train in his life, took the life out of him 

Did anyone see today's episode 15th jan what happened???