Pavitra pyaar ki jalebiyaan - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I was just swiping thru KD and came across this scene where emon announced her pregnancy in a courtroom.. I don't know bengali so couldn't understand much.. but does rono get to know about the pregnancy in the court. He didn't know it before?

If they do it with Sairat na it's gonna be the worst thing.. the most unromantic thing in the history of ITV.

If anyone has seen it can you please explain?

I am not sure. It's not Ronos's but I heard Imon backs Rono up bc she completely trusts him. Not sure what is true though. 

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I was just swiping thru KD and came across this scene where emon announced her pregnancy in a courtroom.. I don't know bengali so couldn't understand much.. but does rono get to know about the pregnancy in the court. He didn't know it before?

If they do it with Sairat na it's gonna be the worst thing.. the most unromantic thing in the history of ITV.

If anyone has seen it can you please explain?

Yes she does , it's during the hearing of their divorce petition filed by Emon accusing him of adultery. 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Yes she does , it's during the hearing of their divorce petition filed by Emon accusing him of adultery. 

oh i read Roop instead of Imon hehe 

I wonder how she completes her doctorate. I wish they focus on her journey to it than the side tracks that take away from what Sai wanted to accomplish. 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What the hell!🥺 I hope they don't do that here, aise kon karta hai. It will be so disgusting.. and in KD I saw rono was giving such blank expression, dialogue toh I couldn't understanding only..

Iss tarah story gyi toh I will have a heart break 

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

oh i read Roop instead of Imon hehe 

I wonder how she completes her doctorate. I wish they focus on her journey to it than the side tracks that take away from what Sai wanted to accomplish. 

I haven't watched any scene after their confessions. It's pretty rubbish after that. The Tamil version is much better till the end

prs_725 thumbnail

I haven't watched any scene after their confessions. It's pretty rubbish after that. The Tamil version is much better till the end

I wish they had followed the tamil version, much better lead scenes there. 

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

TBH I am only really watching the show for Sai, would any of us really bother with so much negativity if it was not to see our dewdrop (TM Janki) Flourish? 

Yes she overdoes it sometimes. in reality we all bite our tongues so many  times, but in this setting & environment it is right to take arms, bit develop a bit more strategy. 

But the emotional aspects & relationships may get more implausible if the writers make it too much of a parody of saas- bahu drama where the ML has irrational moods just to accommodate the twist they want to bring. Then the negativity will stop being worthwhile.

Talking of well written characters, i watch Story 9 months ki after this to take away the irritation of GHKKPM- Far fetched premise but so well written & crafted with such appealing, believable & internally consistent characters. If you haven't seem it i heartily recommend the show. 

And thr best part is the role reversal:  the heroine is an overachieving businesswoman & the ML is a poet with strong principles. 
the forum is v quiet even though there is so much to appreciate, but not much drama & tension you see .... 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

thank u sweetie 🤗

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Suprabhat Bhagininno! ☀️☀️ 

As usual am very late to the mehfil to even say good morning😆😆😆

Marathi greetings of the day: Til Gul ghya ani godd godd Bola(Please have a mouthful of sesame- jaggery ladoos and speak good thoughts too) Happy Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Uttrayan!🌿🌾🌻☀️

Happy makar sankranti to you tooo❤️

But godd godd bolne ke badle ye kya!?😲 Chavan Saheb is still in PMSing mode 😂 -- call it Possessive Male Syndrome (Sai can call it Pati Mera Sadu as well) kitne din chalega? 😑 

Pati mera sadu🤣🤣🤣. Chavan saheb is PMSing much more than a woman does🤣

Definition of PMS in males: When jealousy gets the better of deeply protective men, who have deep rooted issues with relationships arising from their fear of rejection and abandonment. (Totally original, but copyright free😅) 

Ohhhh didnt know this !!!!!! Nice definition and suits chavan saheb very well😆

His confused super-proud-but-still-cross look continued and there was 'surprise' when Sai said "Is Ghar ke Kisi bhi mard ya aurat ne Nahi seekha ki aurat ki izzat ke liye aawaz uthani Chahiye"... So, does she view Virat as separate from this 'Ghar' where she likes no one else except his mother? 😂 Chavan saheb, tube light Ka button on Karo ! 

Virat is team sai from the minute he brought her home. I think she must have told this in the context that makad gang doesn't include virat . So the ghar ke idiots is what she meant not the dearest patidev 

Of course, also, a moment of balm on his heart when she told the creep, "Mere Pati school ke principal Nahi Hain.. you are a criminal" 😅 

Why is that my heart goes all fluttering hearing mere pati from sai Joshi the queen !!!!!!

Bechare Chavan saheb must have also gauged that now he has to come back from work and do some homework today 😅 Baiko totally ignored his hand holding moment and walked away to Shivani's side leaving him waiting 😎 He must have remembered Gadchiroli days 😅 But that moment of hand holding was enough for someone harping about susheelta to realise that burns ointment tube she was holding was khaali.... 😵

Pehli baat why did he forward his hand ???? He could have given it normally but nahi patidev wanted to have hers in his to actually guage the intensity of damage he did in past 12hrs 😆😆😆. The ignore maaro moment must have given him the idea of pit he has dug.

Frankly, I was disappointed at the anti-climax with Virat's anger. I wasn't expecting him to bash Amey to be honest because I knew he wouldn't take law in his hands. But his painful "pyaar se jyada pavitra Kuch Nahi... Koi rishta Nahi", which made 'true love' swell with pride for a moment, left me confused. I couldn't connect it to his feeling because he doesn't feel in love with Sai yet nor is he in love with Patthar-lekha anymore. I am viewing this statement as made in context of Shivani and his general gyaan. (Anyone else who can help add context to that dialogue please do). I can only see it as another bhavishyavaani, when he finds out the complete truth of the 'pyaar' he thought he had found and the 'vyapaar' that was made of it with the 'neech harkats' that have now been licensed by his 'dil-ke-acche' Ghar ke bade bekaar. 

The whole pyaar wala thing is related to shivani bua. He forgot the pyaar that existed in his life before marriage long ago. He no longer holds on to that but yes the occasional outbursts are due to leftovers !!!! Vaise he could have done the whole scene without P word but he is on a mission now to insert the P word wherever possible and remind biwi subtly the aag she has started🤣🤣🤣. Just read now somewhere....... While the pyaar dialogue is playing sai is much closer to him than PP ... Such a beautiful shot !!!!! Pakhi is even blurred also 

But Sai ne bhi ek premonition Kar diya "saccha pyaar kismat me ho toh Kisi ke chahne na chahne se Kuch Nahi hota"✨🌟

Agar yeh line jali hui didi ko dekhkar bola hota toh mai yahase whistles maarti 🥳🥳🥳.sai missed a golden opportunity. Actually she should have asked pakhi what virat has asked about her respecting elders but not standing up for shivani bua. Anyhow saamne se toh ek hi dialogue aayegi ki "tum mujhse badtameezi karne ka sochna bhi mat sai ". So chalo hamari dewdrop ka energy toh bach gaya at least!!!!

So, Amey's take down essentially was to be done by the women. It was significant given that each one was affected in some way. I LOVED how Sai and Shivani instilled confidence in Sarita with Shivani saying, "Tum apna sar mat jhukana". Why should a woman be blamed for a man's misdeeds. Also, Sarita turned out to be a more self respecting woman than aadarsh bahu Mallika-e-Maturity 👍

I totally loved the women gang and the way they put their self respect above everything 👏👏👏

But did this drama actually change anything that Sai wanted to change with the "awarenesses" of Chakram niwasis? No. Because kutte ki dum seedhi Nahi ho Sakti. But it has restored Shivani her dignity and it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks. And he also took her to file the official complaint -- it was significant👍 

Exactly!!!!! Kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahi hosakti 

The highlight of the episode was Ashwini and Sai. ❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞

This this this this is just loveeeeeeeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️. Such an emotional moment that I teared.

I love, love, love this bond. (I just HAD to go hug my Aai after watching it 🤗☺️ ) I loved how Sai gave her the hug from the back. 

How much pain did Virat cause his mother? Far greater than he did to Sai. And it's true that Ashwini has already forgiven him. Only a mother can do that without even expecting an apology and tell herself, "Wo bhi taane sun sun Kar pareshaan ho Gaya hai"

She is a mother after all . Apne raja beta se kaise gussa rehti ????

Well, that's true to an extent and Ashwini is right but I am not convinced because Virat is capable of ignoring the taunts on a normal day. He reacted on purpose in his moment of vulnerability and hurt both the women on his side on purpose even after saying 'Main Jaanta hoon'. He has to explain himself. 

I don't think this can be left unresolved. 😒 I am really disappointed with no scenes at all for the bond he shares with his mother (even dad for that matter. Why hasn't he spoken to Ninad straight)

I dont have any hopes from makers but since they mentioned it lets see....... To an extent I agree with ashwini that he must be tired of all the drama everyday but virat is a very calm n composed person come what may !!!! He didnt even breakdown after meeting pakhi in haldi . The only breakdown moment he had was when kamal sir left 😭. So a proper closure to this will add chaar chaand to virat's character.

Sai's aane do, "Aai ki Aai Yaad dilati hoon..." 😅😂😅😂 Wow, can't wait for that. It better be part of the fight we are going to see. Go Sai go! 

I want to reserve comment on Virat until he returns home for the homework, frankly 🙄. We have been told Virat has never been in a relationship before -- so it's natural he hasn't handled these feelings before; and it's such a complicated 'deal' where even making yourself vulnerable is a scary thought but it's beyond control. It is actually best to talk to the spouse candidly what one is feeling -- insecurities, struggle, attachment, affection, confusion. It helps develop intimacy. But phir jalebi ki dukaan kaise chalegi? 🥨🥨

The past two episodes also have me thinking about another aspect surrounding this suddenly 'infuriated' Virat: Why wasn't he frenzied like this when he learnt that his 'true love', who he was on a mission to find, had blocked his number after judging him only with one random call and even gone ahead and consented to marriage with another man without waiting for his "special moment" that he promised her? All in a matter of about three-four days? He wanted to give up chasing that 'true love' for his brother without showing any sign of this kind of anger?  How is it that he couldn't take kindly to his 'Hum Aapke Kuch Nahi' wali wife putting up a flirting act in his presence and her 'don't care about your pasand', but was able to counsel his 'true love' to find happiness, friend, best friend, lover and husband in the man she had married, in the calmest of his tones?

This part is the untouched territory .... I really wish they emphasise on this in coming episodes. Vaise I am happy that us toxic didi ke liye he didn't waste his emotions but I am curious to know !!!!

And he can't help burst out at this fake flirting by his 'wife' whom he said, 'Main Nahi bandhunga'... 

Ever since the conversation after her suicide attempt, Virat has told Sai at least six times "ummeed mat rakhna, Pati Nahi ban paunga" including one time during their argument after 'true love' left the house where he said, "Farz Karo agar main Pakhi ko pasand karta bhi hoon toh tumhe takleef Kyun ho rahi hai... Hamari baat ho chuki hai iss baare mein..."

Now isn't this a bit 'jyada umeed' that he can claim to be 'emotionally involved' with some other woman while being 'physically loyal' to his marriage, but Sai can't even indulge in 'emotional flirting'? If his "pyaar se badhkar"  dialogue today was in anyway related to his leftover feeling or his sense of pride for his pakki zabaan for that bhankas vaada, then Sai should better shift to Shivani Bua's room. Shivani will be more than happy to have room mate 😑 

One more pyaar dosti reference to pakhi .... I swear I will travel to Mumbai , pack Sai's luggage and shift her to hostel or atleast shivani bua's room !!!!

Karishma ke baare me toh kya kahein 😂😂😂 Bhavani's punishment just broke her bubble that she had been accepted on Team Makad Sena. Omkar and Sonali's expression was laugh worthy, especially Omkar telling Sonali to ask vahini why was she punishing the darling bahu. 😅😅 I am sure he will remember Sai's chapat to Amey today the next time he opens his gutter mouth 😐

Bhavani's reason for punishing karishma - jhoot Bola par pakdi gayi isiliye 😯😯 Wow! And then the gyaan -- Sach dabi awaaz me Kaha Jaye toh seena thok Kar bole huye jhoot se dab jaata hai 😤😨 I wanted to see Ninad's expression but it did not reveal anything. He had cursed his kismat when his IPS son was enjoying his wife spinning a yarn to expose the criminal 😒🙄

Inke baare mein jitna kam bolo utna better hai .... They are the torch bearers of domestic violence 

So Patthar-faced Toxic Didi has finally met Mephistopheles -- Kuch bhi Karo, har keemat par? What is Patralekha's keemat in her own eyes? Her pale face and possessed eyes look did not leave much room for any interpretation so I am assuming that when her lips made the only movement on her face for her to mouth 'Mujhe acche se pata hai mujhe kya Karna hai', she means she will now visit the couple's bedroom as often as she can. She knows Sai's reactions will be enough to kill any moment of peace between the husband-wife and her job will be done.

Usse jyada kar bhi kya saktj hai ???? She already knows ki virat moved on from her and the least she can do is now to instigate them against each other...... But since sairat is the endgame I don't give bhaav to her.

Someone please bring those chillies already 😖🤬 Has she found new hope in the 'pyaar se badhkar dialogue' today? I hope Sai also latches on to it and connects it to "pyaar... dosti". Can't wait for the Sam Dam Dand Bhed in the true spirit. 

Am not sure about the involvement of Ninad in this whole thing -- he just seems to be zombied. Even Omkar and Sonali looked surprised. My only hope is in the silly Karishma blurting out this plan one fine day 😂 

How conveniently has everyone forgotten about the other chaheeta beta? And Makad gang enjoys their meal when no one is watching? Baaki saare bhookhe, Especially the husband wife? 🙄 I guess Sai and Virat will soon understand what it means to live on love and fresh air, literally 😂😂😂 

Now that Sai is stepping out everyday, she should really bring a door lock and some chipkali traps for the bedroom 😐

This chipkali is too big to be trapped in a box🤣🤣🤣. No I don't want door lock ... I want virat to stop pakhi from entering their room tab jaake mera ego satisfy hoga 

I am looking forward to the Devyani track because it will lead to the much needed break this fighting, confused couple needs. Distance does make hearts grow fonder, only if the hearts are indeed 'connected'. And 'connection' toh, we all know, is very strong💕.

The distance word reminds of me of original version where sai is thrown out of house .... Hope it doesn't repeat here

Today is the day of new beginnings, as the sun moves to the Northern Hemisphere and nature begins to seek the spring. Here's wishing all of you a heart full of new dreams, new goals, new thrills, renewed spirit and renewed energy! May everyone celebrating the sun today find warmth, harmony and contentment around them 🌾🌻🌾🌿

Sending warm wishes for Makar Sankranti, Pongal, Uttrayan from my family to yours, accompanied by a plateful of Gul poli and of course Tilgul ladoos or chikkis, if you like!! If you have any delicacies to share, Dil Khush ho Jayega ☺️🥰 whoever is flying kites today, please take care and fly higher! 

Happy makar sankranti to youand your family tooo....... Made puran polis today so sending them over to you❤️

Warmest hugs 🤗 and lots of love ❤️

❤️

Edited by Ishradivani - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Beautiful post by you, Janki! 🤗

Happy Makar Sankranti to you & your family! 🤗❤️