Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=Katy4566]yes ,we should try and watch it on tvπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lovelypathak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Shilpi πŸ˜‘ no Hi no Hello where r you lost these days?😭

Kaka called her ghar ki lakshmi during Diwali pooja πŸ˜†

I don't want to comment about leap. Thinking about it gives me depression πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rimi πŸ€— krodh nahi krodh nahi. πŸ˜³

Busy hu yar. Workload along with studies. 

Sunday ko aaungi AT par, agar koi milega toh. πŸ˜†

Missing our gupshup there. πŸ˜­

Me too don't want leap atleast for next 3-4 months. πŸ‘πŸΌ

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelypathak

Rimi πŸ€— krodh nahi krodh nahi. πŸ˜³

Busy hu yar. Workload along with studies. 

Sunday ko aaungi AT par, agar koi milega toh. πŸ˜†

Missing our gupshup there. πŸ˜­

Me too don't want leap atleast for next 3-4 months. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Okaayy shilpi πŸ€—

Me too missing you our gappe πŸ˜­

Sunday ho ya Monday hum sab yahi pade rehte hainπŸ‘πŸΌ kabhi bhi aao🀣

Lovelypathak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

I watched the episode and felt a little emotional. I think you are right.  I too feel they are hinting at a leap which is probably not too far off. We just have to prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

Just my opinion, but I liked the new RTM version and the lyrics too and felt they are very apt for the situation. Their relationship has progressed slowly and they have come so far after overcoming so many obstacles together. Anirudh falling in love with Bondita post leap would only make their love seem superficial and more like attraction. True love is not just a connection between two humans or two hearts, but I believe the deepest love is a connection between two souls. And that's the kind of love they share. A pure love between two souls, a bond that will grow and blossom more with time. And Anirudh being the adult will recognise it first.

The only question is will we ever be able to witness this complete growth in this strange game of TRPs? So far we have been quite lucky to some extent, but even if the leap takes place and doesn't get the TRPs then there is no guarantee that the makers will be able to tell the complete story they want to tell. I'm just going to cherish every beautiful moment that we get. Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst🀞

An apt analysis. 

@red can't agree more. Although we used to talk about this aspect in our talks, but didn't expect makers would show something like this. πŸ˜³ 

Happy they are showing gradual development of their relationship. 

You are right. We never know will we ever be able to witness this complete growth. We should cherish their beautiful scenes without worrying about the future.😊

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Shilpi πŸ˜‘ no Hi no Hello where r you lost these days?😭

Kaka called her ghar ki lakshmi during Diwali pooja πŸ˜†

I don't want to comment about leap. Thinking about it gives me depression πŸ‘πŸΌ

When Kaka was praying for every household to get a "Grihlaxmi" like Bondita, listen carefully that part you will hear a sound of horn from Binoy's car who was entering with Sampoorna smiley36 It was a symbolism that someone is entering in his own house who is perhaps NOT a 'Grihlaxmi' smiley39