Posted: 11 days ago

After watching today's episode, it seemed to me leap is coming soon.smiley18

Hope it's not true. 

Today's RTM version containing words Pyaar, dil samjhana and all.smiley5 Found it a little cringy too.smiley26

I literally felt kuch zyada nahi ho gaya. smiley44

Perhaps, makers are trying to give new angle to Rudhita's bond. 

Moreover, KSJ praising Bondita and calling her Grihlaxmi and blah blah in front of Devimaa. 

I think he never called her Grihlaxmi. He always her to be one but never called her so. That's why i am doubting.smiley5

Pata nahi, what is in store for us. smiley6

Watch and do share your views. smiley9

Edited by Lovelypathak - 11 days ago

Shilpi smiley7 no Hi no Hello where r you lost these days?smiley19

Kaka called her ghar ki lakshmi during Diwali pooja smiley36

I don't want to comment about leap. Thinking about it gives me depression smiley20

I watched the episode and felt a little emotional. I think you are right.  I too feel they are hinting at a leap which is probably not too far off. We just have to prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

Just my opinion, but I liked the new RTM version and the lyrics too and felt they are very apt for the situation. Their relationship has progressed slowly and they have come so far after overcoming so many obstacles together. Anirudh falling in love with Bondita post leap would only make their love seem superficial and more like attraction. True love is not just a connection between two humans or two hearts, but I believe the deepest love is a connection between two souls. And that's the kind of love they share. A pure love between two souls, a bond that will grow and blossom more with time. And Anirudh being the adult will recognise it first.

The only question is will we ever be able to witness this complete growth in this strange game of TRPs? So far we have been quite lucky to some extent, but even if the leap takes place and doesn't get the TRPs then there is no guarantee that the makers will be able to tell the complete story they want to tell. I'm just going to cherish every beautiful moment that we get. Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst🤞

I don't think leap is on cards, thinking about it gives me depression to like others smiley36

solely watching this show cause of little bondita i mean aurra not sure if i would continue watching it once the elder one enters so i hope no leap is happening soon. smiley24

even makers know about popularity of little aurra so they are also trying hard to sustain her role for longer period of time n i hope they will succeed for us sake.smiley14

new RTM version is good i found noting wrong about it smiley23

Trilochon always calls her grihlaxmi i think you may be missed that.

Originally posted by Ariel6

I don't think leap is on cards, thinking about it gives me depression to like others smiley36

solely watching this show cause of little bondita i mean aurra not sure if i would continue watching it once the elder one enters so i hope no leap is happening soon. smiley24

even makers know about popularity of little aurra so they are also trying hard to sustain her role for longer period of time n i hope they will succeed for us sake.smiley14

new RTM version is good i found noting wrong about it smiley23

Trilochon always calls her grihlaxmi i think you may be missed that.

don't worry Aura will always be there in our heartssmiley27, but leap is inevitablesmiley19 and I completely trust the makers about casting, trust me you guys will love it even more after leap,and I'm not saying this because I want to see Romance or whatever, I mean to say after leap I think the story will too get on track,as bacchi ke saath toh social evils nahi dikha sakte,Barrister Bon will deal with it!!smiley20Just keep showering your love on the show,leap or not!!smiley27

Originally posted by leanne_1983

I watched the episode and felt a little emotional. I think you are right.  I too feel they are hinting at a leap which is probably not too far off. We just have to prepare ourselves for the inevitable.

Just my opinion, but I liked the new RTM version and the lyrics too and felt they are very apt for the situation. Their relationship has progressed slowly and they have come so far after overcoming so many obstacles together. Anirudh falling in love with Bondita post leap would only make their love seem superficial and more like attraction. True love is not just a connection between two humans or two hearts, but I believe the deepest love is a connection between two souls. And that's the kind of love they share. A pure love between two souls, a bond that will grow and blossom more with time. And Anirudh being the adult will recognise it first.

smiley27The only question is will we ever be able to witness this complete growth in this strange game of TRPs? So far we have been quite lucky to some extent, but even if the leap takes place and doesn't get the TRPs then there is no guarantee that the makers will be able to tell the complete story they want to tell. I'm just going to cherish every beautiful moment that we get. Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst🤞

+smiley27smiley27smiley27 You beautifully penned down my thoughts, I too didn't feel cringey,love is something beyond Romantic feelings or physical intimacy, and this RTM version very beautifully describes their growing bondsmiley42

Originally posted by Siddiquie

don't worry Aura will always be there in our heartssmiley27, but leap is inevitablesmiley19 and I completely trust the makers about casting, trust me you guys will love it even more after leap,and I'm not saying this because I want to see Romance or whatever, I mean to say after leap I think the story will too get on track,as bacchi ke saath toh social evils nahi dikha sakte,Barrister Bon will deal with it!!smiley20Just keep showering your love on the show,leap or not!!smiley27

i know leap is inevitable but i just want it to happen after a longer period of time

Originally posted by Ariel6

i know leap is inevitable but i just want it to happen after a longer period of time

let's see,don't worry for nowsmiley9

Barrister Babu