Is Virat a side character - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by sukri

He got the role of Indian police.

Usually in movies, they miss all action and drama and make their entry towards the end  to just make an arrest and say couple of lines.

But that's how it happens in real as well smiley37 they actually come only after the crime has happened and use two three sentences to explain what is the crime they are "under arrest " for smiley36

Maybe show makers are inspired from there for Virat's cop role.

Originally posted by jankiraghav

But that's how it happens in real as well smiley37 they actually come only after the crime has happened and use two three sentences to explain what is the crime they are "under arrest " for smiley36

Haan par real life me woh log investigation bhi toh karte hain, analyse evidence, witness statements  and then conclude ki gunehghar kaun hain.

Virat proper movie cop hain. But it was nice to hear his background ACP music after long time.

Originally posted by preethik

@yyyy That is true but it looks like trp dictates everything esp in SP. 

They have never bothered to explore the side characters. Now with Pakhi being made the de facto general by the queen herself we are only going to see more plotting & planning. It is tiresome but the chemistry between Sairat & Sai make it compelling for us.

I know you from the krpkab forum. What a lovely show that was. It’s definitely set a bar for me.

KRPKAB was class apart. It lost plot after 100 epic but it showed different shades of relationship .The focus was only on lead characters and side characters never hijacked the show 

Originally posted by sukri

Haan par real life me woh log investigation bhi toh karte hain, analyse evidence, witness statements  aned then conclude ki gunehghar kaun hain.

That's why he took Shivani for the complaint na smiley36 investigation happens after the arrest in evident crimes because it's only on paper. In any case the whole track was so thakela... Only to show his jealousy, I guess. 

Virat proper movie cop hain. But it was nice to hear his background ACP music after long time.

Edited by jankiraghav - 11 days ago

Originally posted by preethik

I think after seeing so many serials the male lead, no matter what profession he’s in, plays the dumb ‘cop’. The female lead is always the problem solver jagat maata of the serial. This is expected.

Unfortunately we expected to see some thing with sairat but from previous versions it will be thrown as tidbits to us.

I am glad to the rest of the characters getting some screen time ( even nonsensical) because I feel Ayesha is there in most of the episodes. It must be grueling for her & these scenes give her some break!

My 2 cents!

Aap shayad bhul rahe hain ITV ka rule hain female lead ko chhod ke sab bewakoof hote hain , sirf FL ke pass akal hoti hain , vo sabki help karti hain .

ML ko barbaad kar diya jata hain FL ko glorify karne ke liye bhale hi FL ke bas 2 paise ka dimaag na ho , lekin ML humesha galat FL humesha Sahi.

Ye story nhi hai bas purani cheez naye packet mein aayi hain .smiley6

Originally posted by yyyy

I Dont even know why they decided to make the ML as a cop. He could have been the businessman like most ML are. 

Then Sai's dad had to be a business man to be Virat's guru! Also, they would have to  change the story on why Virat goes  to GC. I am not upset at Virat being a cop, my disappointment is Ninad being an ex-army. If we have a couple of Ninads on the borders then only GOD can save us. The only fortunate part is India is multi-religion, so all the Gods will help and Hindus have 33crr gods, so that will be very helpful.

I also felt the same today... 1 mission don, Sai already on mission 2. Where is virat in all this? No sairat communication at all... I miss the way they handled the college admission track where both Sai and virat were prominent . 

They should have created scenes for Virat not related to his personal issues. Neil looks so nice in ACP get up. His journey as Police officer would really make the show interesting. 

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin