Is Virat a side character - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by prs_725

Wow I used to enjoy sai telling everyone off before but it’s getting too old and too much now 

Count me in. It's getting boring now. Same old wine served in new bottle.

Edited by yyyy - 1 months ago

Originally posted by sukri

Woh chahe kuch bhi hota, uska role itna hi hota. smiley36

Cop taaki zimmedari or duty bolte hue stupid na lage.

Expecting ML ka good role is like expecting Arnab to speak softly.

At least I would not have expected this show to be different . 

@Bold 😂😂...

Originally posted by neeraja91

PP ka role aur  screen time cut Karne ek liye ek petition hona chahiye. We should trend it on Twitter and Instagram- audience needs a break from toxic didi. Forever ek liye  show se nahi nikaalenge unfortunately. but the less we see of her the better.

She need a job asap. 

Idle mind is devil's workshop aise hi nahi bolte

Originally posted by yyyy

I am disappointed with today's episode. Virat was there for a few mins. No Sairat scene. Mission Shivani has completed now the focus is on mission Devyani. Side characters get more screen time than the male lead. Precap is hijacked by mission Devyani. 

I think after seeing so many serials the male lead, no matter what profession he’s in, plays the dumb ‘cop’. The female lead is always the problem solver jagat maata of the serial. This is expected.

Unfortunately we expected to see some thing with sairat but from previous versions it will be thrown as tidbits to us.

I am glad to the rest of the characters getting some screen time ( even nonsensical) because I feel Ayesha is there in most of the episodes. It must be grueling for her & these scenes give her some break!

My 2 cents!

Originally posted by preethik

I think after seeing so many serials the male lead, no matter what profession he’s in, plays the dumb ‘cop’. The female lead is always the problem solver jagat maata of the serial. This is expected.

Unfortunately we expected to see some thing with sairat but from previous versions it will be thrown as tidbits to us.

I am glad to the rest of the characters getting some screen time ( even nonsensical) because I feel Ayesha is there in most of the episodes. It must be grueling for her & these scenes give her some break!

My 2 cents!

@bold I totally agree. As long as they make Sairat scenes meaningful, I have no issue. The makad gang can continue with their plots and Sairat can have their sweet talks in their bedroom.

Originally posted by preethik

My 2 cents!

If they reduce the family drama and not make FL as super women Sai will not have many scenes. They can focus on the main plot- I love triangle. 

Side characters are needed but in this show, they do the same thing every day. Drink tea, plot against Sai, and yell at each other. I miss the light-hearted moments in the show. I was watching the Samrat wedding preparation epi it was fun. It had drama, comedy, emotions. 

Most shows that I have watched focused on the FL ML relationship in the beginning of the show. After confession family drama starts .

Edited by yyyy - 1 months ago

Originally posted by neeraja91

PP ka role aur  screen time cut Karne ek liye ek petition hona chahiye. We should trend it on Twitter and Instagram- audience needs a break from toxic didi. Forever ek liye  show se nahi nikaalenge unfortunately. but the less we see of her the better.

Sachi, we didn't sign up to look at a plain wall most of the time, ,lol🤣

@yyyy That is true but it looks like trp dictates everything esp in SP. 

They have never bothered to explore the side characters. Now with Pakhi being made the de facto general by the queen herself we are only going to see more plotting & planning. It is tiresome but the chemistry between Sairat & Sai make it compelling for us.

I know you from the krpkab forum. What a lovely show that was. It’s definitely set a bar for me.

Edited by preethik - 1 months ago

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin