Is Virat a side character - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 days ago

Virat did not bring up TPS but Sai did not forget to say her fav word “Mera Pati” 😀

Might skip the episode then .. I started watching for SaiRat and Sai so I was hoping there to be positive and shant baatein.. their trp increased bc they were giving us good SaiRat scenes .. but just for trps, can’t have them all keep fighting all the time. And why do people want Sai to say sorry? Shouldn’t sorry come from the heart? I mean I wouldn’t want someone to say sorry to me if they didn’t want to and it didn’t come from the heart 

Originally posted by prs_725

Might skip the episode then .. I started watching for SaiRat and Sai so I was hoping there to be positive and shant baatein.. their trp increased bc they were giving us good SaiRat scenes .. but just for trps, can’t have them all keep fighting all the time. And why do people want Sai to say sorry? Shouldn’t sorry come from the heart? I mean I wouldn’t want someone to say sorry to me if they didn’t want to and it didn’t come from the heart 

Just to satisfy their ego they want Sai to apologize. There is too much Kaku and gang drama. I hope TRP falls this week. 

Exactly..he has not much dialogues even and in recent episodes Pakhi is everywhere sometimes more than Sayi even ..it's so irritating to see ML gets this kind of roles. ITV  is full of woman centric where ML is there because ghar ki bahu ko dikhana hai to pati to chahiye na !! 

PP ka role aur  screen time cut Karne ek liye ek petition hona chahiye. We should trend it on Twitter and Instagram- audience needs a break from toxic didi. Forever ek liye  show se nahi nikaalenge unfortunately. but the less we see of her the better.

Edited by neeraja91 - 4 days ago

Originally posted by Panchhi1

Exactly..he has not much dialogues even and in recent episodes Pakhi is everywhere sometimes more than Sayi even ..it's so irritating to see ML gets this kind of roles. ITV  is full of woman centric where ML is there because ghar ki bahu ko dikhana hai to pati to chahiye na !! 

Agree. In recent years, this has changed. The story revolved mostly around the leads but this show is from 2000s era . Seeing the promo I never knew this was Sasur Bahu drama. 

More than Pakhi, I want Kaku and her gang including Shivani, Devi to take a break for a week. Let the story focus on Sairat 

Originally posted by yyyy

Just to satisfy their ego they want Sai to apologize. There is too much Kaku and gang drama. I hope TRP falls this week. 

Wow I used to enjoy sai telling everyone off before but it’s getting too old and too much now 

Originally posted by yyyy

I Dont even know why they decided to make the ML as a cop. He could have been the businessman like most ML are. 

Woh chahe kuch bhi hota, uska role itna hi hota. smiley36

Cop taaki zimmedari or duty bolte hue stupid na lage.

Expecting ML ka good role is like expecting Arnab to speak softly.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin