Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat OS: After the storm (Part Deux, pg 3)

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello all! I am just a lurker usually, but after these past few migraine inducing episodes, I wrote an OS. It's a light fluffy OS about the fight in the bedroom that we know is coming. In my version there is no Paakhandi didi in this OS. She's not around. Or if she is, she's listening at the door and her ears fall off in the end. 

OK, its all typed up and I cannot post it because IF keeps giving me this spam content not allowed message. Anyone help? 

Edited: Thank you to Neeraja91 for posting it on my behalf. It's up below now.

Edited by TotallyPagalSai - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You might have to split it up and post it in several parts (separate posts) or just get someone to post on your behalf. Its got to do with your "newbie" status. 2-3 other newbie forum members have also had issues.

Alright. Here we go. Again due to technical issues, I am merely posting on behalf of another fantastic author TotallypagalSai. Please read and drop your comments. 

SAI DON’T SAY ONE WORD MORE. MORE. JUST. DON’T. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW DANGEROUS THAT STUNT YOU PULLED WITH AMEYA WAS!” Virat yelled. It was late at night. He’d thrown Ameya in jail and come home more pissed than he’d ever been. When he’d dug into Ameya’s past, it had come out that the man was a career confidence trickster. He’d cheated many young girls, middle-aged women and lonely old aunties out of their money. There had been police complaints against him in the past though nothing had stuck with enough evidence to send him to jail until the incident with Shivani Bua. While he hadn’t done any physical harm to his victims so far, he certainly wasn’t above seducing women for fun while he extracted money from them. 

Virat had been boiling with rage since last night and it had compounded by discovering Ameya’s criminal history. He’d wanted to fight with her, yell at her, shake her till her teeth chattered in her head. He felt like a dormant volcano had just exploded inside of him yesterday when she’d been “muah-muah’-ing Ameya on the phone. And since that moment, the lava would not stop spewing from his mouth. He couldn’t help it. All he remembered when he looked at her was her crooning, “Amey baby, I miss you” on the phone and all he felt was red-hot rage. 

“Aapko is se kya farak padta hai?,” she fumed. “Why do you care? Yeh shaadi deal hai na? You told me before we got married, you already made a promise to someone else, so I should have no expectations from you. Well, I don’t. I don’t give a damn about your girlfriends and you shouldn’t care who I talk to or flirt with, OK?” Sayi was blinking back tears as she screamed. She hated yelling at him. But that was all she could do since they had mutually closed all other channels of communication other than shouting matches. 

Virat wished to God he hadn’t done 2 things in his life. 

1). Made that stupid vaada to Pakhi 

2). Told Sai he’d made that stupid vaada to Pakhi. 

It was going to haunt him forever, those mistakes. She would always throw it into his face and she had every right to, he knew that. He wished he could ban the word vaada from his life. Ctrl alt delete that vaada forever. Vaada begone. Vaada-i-armus with a flick of a wand. Na rahega vaada, na bajegi meri band, he thought ruefully. But reality beckoned in the form of a furious wife. And that vaada stood in between them like the Great Wall of Goddamn China. 

“Mujhe farak padta hai. I am responsible fro your safety while we are together. As long as you’re MY wife, mujhe farak padta hai. He’s a scumbag and you’re too young to know the real damage he could’ve done to you. He could’ve kidnapped you, taken you anywhere. Taken advantage of you, molested you..Sai..I can’t even think of the horrible things that could’ve happened to you without feeling scared. And here you are, saying so casually, ki aapko kya farak padta hai. Mujhe farak padhta hai kyunki..”, he paused before speaking the words Sai and he now dreaded, “I’m responsible for you. Why can’t you understand that Sai?” Virat ran his hands through his hair, so it stood up in untidy spikes wondering how on Earth to take that stupid zimmedari back and replace it with something more wholesome. Something more real. 

“We should just not be married anymore then. No marriage, no zimmedari. No responsibility. You can be free of me and I can..” she trailed off not knowing what she could do without him. The tears closed her throat and she just felt tired. She couldn’t yell anymore. 

“You want us to not be married anymore?” Virat sounded exhausted. “You want a divorce? We’ve been married all of 1 month and you want to give up on this?” 

“What is this ‘this’ you are talking about Virat Sir? As far as I know there is no ‘this.’ There is only an unwanted relationship that was forced on both of us,” Sai blinked back the tears. She would not let him see her cry. She would be strong and stand tall. She squared her shoulders and looked him in the eye. 

“I’m not going to divorce you, forget about it,” Virat said shortly. he couldn’t even say the words without it hurting. 

“What do you want from me?” Sai sounded agonized. “I can’t be anyone else,” she whispered. “I’m me. I’m Sai. I’m like this. I explode, I say things. i don’t know how to be another way.” 

“I don’t want you to be anyone else. I like you just fine the way you are,” Virat said shortly. 

“Please. You don’t like me. You don’t even look at me like..” Sai didn’t finish the sentence. 

“As usual, you will decide whether I like you or not? I don’t get to decide that, of course,” Virat said sarcastically. “And how would you like me to look at you? I don’t know how to look at you so you think I’m looking at you correctly. Kindly educate me.” 

“Forget it,” she said moving away and turning her back on him. 

“No. No more turning away. No more unfinished sentences. No more yelling. We are going to talk like 2 normal adults,” Virat pulled Sai’s wrist so she was forced to look at him. 

She stared at him, eyes wide, and tried to break free. He held fast and allowed her to struggle ineffectively. At some point she stopped struggling and he relaxed his grip on her wrist. Her pulse was pounding and he caressed it lightly with his thumb. She stood silent, allowing him to soothe her wrist gently. 

“You have soft hands. I’ve said it before,” Virat turned her palm upward and looked at that pale palm with the harsh red blemishes of the mirchi grinding still visible. “I’m sorry about this,” he ran a finger across the angry red welts on her palm. Sai felt her breath hitch. “Sorrier than you know,” he said quietly. Sai said nothing as his fingers drew winding patterns on her palm. She felt like her heart would explode right out of her chest; it was beating so fast and so loudly. 

“What are you doing Virat Sir?” she tried to pull her hand out of his. He pulled her closer instead and wrapped an arm about her waist. 

“Measuring your pulse. I’m conducting a study to test what’s so special about the Gadchiroli lioness that she can just keep going on screaming when the rest of us are tired and want to stop,” he teased ruefully. 

“You don’t measure pulse like this,” Sai said uncomfortably, wiggling without point. He was holding her tight and she got nowhere with the struggling. 

“Oh. Dr.Sai Joshi obviously knows better how to measure pulse,” Virat grinned. “I’m just an IPS officer. What do I know?” 

“Virat Sir, let me go,” Sai was now red as a beetroot and feeling increasingly hot. 

“No. I think Dr.Sai Joshi is ill. Her pulse rate is really high,” Virat said, running a hand across the pulse galloping in her neck. 

“I’m not ill.” 

“No? Then why are you so hot Sai? Do you have a fever?” Virat ran a hand across her forehead caressing her hair. 

“No. I don’t have a fever Virat sir. It’s just..”

“Just what?” Virat buried his face in her hair and inhaled deeply. He nuzzled her neck as she shuddered. 

“Virat Sir why are you..?” Sai didn’t finish the sentence because Virat said shortly, “Stop talking Sai.” He looked into her eyes where he saw something that made him draw in a breath. She was looking at him with a tender look in her eyes. A look he’d never seen before. A look that made him feel 10 feet tall. She wanted him. He tapped a tattoo on that beating pulse in her neck and kissed it lightly. She drew in a sharp breath but didn’t move.

“Am I looking at you the way you want me to now?”, Virat asked Sai laughingly. 

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” Sai looked away, red as a lobster. 

“Dr.Sai Joshi, you are a very bad liar. Now, quiet,” Virat said, his eyes burning into her.

He looked at her quivering lips, not painted with lipstick, just lightly covered with chapstick. Her breath was hot on his face. He slanted his lips over hers and kissed her. First lightly, with small kisses on those sweet sweet lips. Then with nips that made her open her mouth so he could plunge his tongue in and kiss her thoroughly. She threw her hands around his neck and kissed him back. When they pulled apart, they were both breathing heavily. 

“Aap apne saare zimmedariyon ko aise kiss karte hain kya?” Sai asked naughtily, arms still wound around his neck.

“Shut up TPS!”, Virat said, kissing her neck again.

“You mean The prettiest Sai?” Sai asked breathlessly, blushing.

“No. I mean Totally Paagal Sai,” he laughed, planting a kiss on her nose. 

“Aapne mujhe paagal kaha? Mein kya paagal hoon? Let me go, Virat sir!” Sai tried to pull away in vain. 

“Chup rehti ho, toh zyaada achchi lagti ho,” Virat said pulling her back into his arms roughly. 

-FIN

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey thanks for posting it! 

Love it❤️❤️❤️ kaash show mein bhi unke relationship ka romance quotient jaldi badh jaaye. Kissing toh door ki baat hai, sirf hand-hold, eye loxk, hug aisa kuch miljaaye but i loved reading this! Thank you for this treat! Please do write more. Vaise Ye TPS bhi sahi hai. The prettiest Sai is also totally pagal sai! Haha. 

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You made my day...Wow...

Deevu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I wish Atleast 10percent of this happens in the show

Edited by Deevu - 3 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haye!! 

Amazing piece of work TPS 😆

Thanks for soothing our burns with this SaiRat balm ❤️

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved loved this one ❤️

Steaming hot it was ! 

Do write more .

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it ☺☺.