Posted: 3 years ago

Sonali sinha- never considered as a “top actress/ A lister like deepika, anushka or alia 

Zarin Khan - she is still remembered as Katrina’s look alike

Sneha Ullal - the one that looks like ash but with horrible acting skills 

Daisy shah- another flop actress 

Saiee Manjrekar - still hasn’t sign any Bollywood movies although she is doing movies in south.

This post is highly inspired from a news article. I thought it was interesting  

I am bored... Let’s go way... back... Bhagyashree, Nagma, Chandni etc.

YES HE IS 😡

Feel sorry for the younger actresses that worked with him thinking they would make it big he is bad luck for them as they could not debut with heroes of their own age and his banner skf also makes bad movies. 

So an advice to new actresses don't work with salman uncle.

No he’s doing well 👍🏼

You forgot to add Bhoomika from Tere Naam .... she was a one hit wonder too. 

Problem with Salman's co-actors is that they are dispensable. Except Aishwarya, Karishma and a couple others, he could be romancing a tree and the movie would do just as well. Tere Naam could have had anyone as Nirjara and Dabangg could have had anyone in Sonakshi's place, nothing would have changed about those movies because they're out and out Salman-fest masala movies. 

Does it get those actresses noticed? Sure. But Salman benefits from roping in newbies who are most likely not as costly as well-established actresses. As an icing on the cake, those actresses end up "owing" him their entire career just because Salman "introduced" them to Bollywood. Either way, it's Salman's ego that's being rubbed to the max, if you ask me.

Only Raveena Tandon was an anomaly

As much I love to bash Salman, I don't think it's fair to call someone jinx/panauti/unlucky for the failure of others.

If you had called an actress jinx, blaming her for the failure of an actor, people would've called you a misogynist.

So don't do it even if the genders are reversed. It's not right.

Same case is with Ranbir. People call him panauti if the career of his girlfriends go downhill while being in a relationship with him.

If you have a logical explanation for this pattern, then give it instead of calling it jinx and all that.

In that case even actors introduced by/opposite amir Khan also one movie wonders 😆

Originally posted by Harley_Quinn

As much I love to bash Salman, I don't think it's fair to call someone jinx/panauti/unlucky for the failure of others.

If you had called an actress jinx, blaming her for the failure of an actor, people would've called you a misogynist.

So don't do it even if the genders are reversed. It's not right.

Same case is with Ranbir. People call him panauti if the career of his girlfriends go downhill while being in a relationship with him.

If you have a logical explanation for this pattern, then give it instead of calling it jinx and all that.

Salman is a jinx ?

Why is he the one still getting movies 😆