Rubina abhi should leave - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Taylor_Swift

Sallu may have money and films but he will never be married or have kids, he will sadly pass away alone.

Rubina is now happily married and will soon have a family.

So yes Sallu is indeed jealous of their happy marriage which is something he will never have in his life

And he always targets strong women - every season he does it

What even???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Now I feel I read everything

Plz tell me this is a sarcastic post, otherwise I would die laughing at tge deludions of grandeur 🤣

Why would Sallu be jealous of anything about Ruby??? May be you are interpreting his disdain and irritation towards Ruby as jealousy. Nobody would feel jealous of a marriage, where she had to divulge her personal secrets fir an immunity stone, much less Salman Khan

@bold.... but Ruby is neither strong nor independent, but still she’s bashed😆

Originally posted by Farahakhter

According to.    Me if salman  targeted them again over this issue and defended sonali and the other Rubina should choose her self respect because colors not favouring Rubina at all which is clear by weekend bashing over small issue where throwing broking chair using abusive words  trine dhoti is not important any more but laughing  showing finger   and  false marry be is big it's clear colors has some one as winner they did same last season.  Rubina leaving house  would be.  Slap on makers face they can sue channel over selective target  in many ways  not a fan of any 1but things getting worst now for saving challangers and one sided targeted weekend happening

you should also leave this forum my dear🎃🎃🎃

Agar Rubinav ne opt out kiya to unko dono ka mila kar 4 crore dena padega so better hai aye hai to gaaliyan sunn kar pade rahe. 

I personally want them to leave because all are sane people except rubinav as per channel. Usually we change the channel when rubinav bashing weeekend quota starts on screen.

Happily married ... lol, rofl.. the happily married couple was just sometime back contemplating divorce

The happily married couple fake woman hardly lets the man speak and if he does orders him to shit up

The happily married  couple ka man tells the woman while she is crying and having a melt down to chup baith and Baaki logo ki leti hai ab Mujh se bhi le 

Salman jealous of either of them? The woman give two shows that a few ppl watched, probably were hits ( dint see any of them). The man is hardly known for anything good. Salman on the other hand , however stupid his movies have been is one of the stars with the biggest blockbusters in the last three decades. Also he is the one called every single time to host since probably 9 seasons , Rubina ki to is baar ke baad Gali ke pass bhi na jaaye bigg boss waale 

On the topic I would love them to get out but only bcos they deserve to

Originally posted by MunnaBadnamHua

ghalat collection mat dal race 3 305.15cr world wide 

Wikipedia says otherwise 

More than anything, this season reeks of toxic masculinity and ofcourse the host will be okay with it.