What does she mean by "preesha chahe jaisi ho"?

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Like this woman is just too much..ek tho Saransh keliye bolkar jabardasthi rudra ke life guss gayi..preesha ko faltu ilzam main police bulwana chahthi thi,usse marne ki khoshish ki..above all she says preesha chahe jaisi bhi ho...

No,plz explain me woman how should she be ..waise tho ee show kab Saransh keliye se mahima keliye banchuki hai patha hi nai chala..like everything happens due to her,for her.Rusha tho bacha hi nai...saransh is.just a show piece now who acts according to her acts..

Back to topic,come on writters aap jitna RUSHA ko dikhane ki khoshish kar rahe hai ..we fans are not that dumb..I mean what is even the need to use that dialogue that too through mahima's voice..

She is trying to say preesha is bad like seriously kaise 

1.may be she brought up your illegimate son as her son.

2.or may be beared all the taunts of the world which should be yours.

3.or may be taken the whole torture given by rudraksh which should be yours.

4.or may be fought with her husband for you..

Seriously yaar...keerthi's drama was way more better than this chudail drama..

Okay writters I get it..you want to highlight mahima fine..we got that n accepted also but those dialogues ...are you even in senses while writting the scripts??

Actually from a week now I had stopped watching on hotstar. Only following forum n ista updates since then today I came the scene in which mahima expresses this creepy crazy un necessary dialogue..I couldn't stop my self from posting this..

Plz comments your views,agreed or disagreed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

1000000100000%.

Thank you for this.