Bigg Boss 14

Meaning of Haramzada? - Page 5

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Silveraliax

Content? How do other people get content on BB please let me know. You think Sonali gave her content. Yes by calling someone haramkhol and a lot of other stuff that cannot even be shown on TV. If that's creating content then well done to her ðŸ¤¢ My respect for Sonali has gone down the drain after I just read what she said to Nikki, its vile. 

Ruby didnt jump in, Sonali aimed it at her and even if it wasnt then I dont think it's wrong to point out the wrong Sonali is doing and she is doing so much wrong that 90 percent of which we wont even be able to see. 

This is BB house - everyone pokes, fights and entertains in the name of content. Getting into fake fights, being miffed, fake long angles its all forms of forced content. Thats how the show works and Sonali did tbe same to be seen this week. She was wrong but the fact remains the same that its all done for content. Even Rakhi crying for sympathy is content. Everyone does it cant single anyone out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters