Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by yyyy

Interesting storyline. I Will give it a shot. 

Only in ITV, we see extra arrangements for the special night. I always wonder who has the patience to clean up all the flower petals, candles in the morning 🤣🤣... It should be realistic but ITV makes it a big deal. I still understand if the couple do all of this but in some shows, they show the family setting up the room, getting the FL ready ( not after wedding but whenever they are ready to do it) . In a show, I saw first night setup was done 3 times by the family. How embarrassing it is. 

KRpKAb was my favorite too. I loved the show and it was good till 100 epic later I felt it lost the plot. 

Most of the sony shows are good. They are out of box and not filled with saas bahu drama shit but the irony is that they don't get good trps. And  again channel is to be blamed for it. Channel itself doesn't give a shit about it. They don't promote their own shows, treat them badly, shuts them abruptly. I hate this about that channel. 

Abhi bhi us channel par kafi achhe shows chal rahe hain but this time I am afraid to form attachment to them and later get cheated again by channel....so I am staying away.

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by anjali0111

Most of the sony shows are good. They are out of box and not filled with saas bahu drama shit but the irony is that they don't get good trps. And  again channel is to be blamed for it. Channel itself doesn't give a shit about it. They don't promote their own shows, treat them badly, shuts them abruptly. I hate this about that channel. 

Abhi bhi us channel par kafi achhe shows chal rahe hain but this time I am afraid to form attachment to them and later get cheated again by channel....so I am staying away.

Sony comes up with some interesting show .Very progressive ones but they usually shut down the show every easily 

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin