Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by yyyy

Interesting storyline. I Will give it a shot. 

Only in ITV, we see extra arrangements for the special night. I always wonder who has the patience to clean up all the flower petals, candles in the morning 🤣🤣... It should be realistic but ITV makes it a big deal. I still understand if the couple do all of this but in some shows, they show the family setting up the room, getting the FL ready ( not after wedding but whenever they are ready to do it) . In a show, I saw first night setup was done 3 times by the family. How embarrassing it is. 

KRpKAb was my favorite too. I loved the show and it was good till 100 epic later I felt it lost the plot. 

Most of the sony shows are good. They are out of box and not filled with saas bahu drama shit but the irony is that they don't get good trps. And  again channel is to be blamed for it. Channel itself doesn't give a shit about it. They don't promote their own shows, treat them badly, shuts them abruptly. I hate this about that channel. 

Abhi bhi us channel par kafi achhe shows chal rahe hain but this time I am afraid to form attachment to them and later get cheated again by channel....so I am staying away.

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by anjali0111

Most of the sony shows are good. They are out of box and not filled with saas bahu drama shit but the irony is that they don't get good trps. And  again channel is to be blamed for it. Channel itself doesn't give a shit about it. They don't promote their own shows, treat them badly, shuts them abruptly. I hate this about that channel. 

Abhi bhi us channel par kafi achhe shows chal rahe hain but this time I am afraid to form attachment to them and later get cheated again by channel....so I am staying away.

Sony comes up with some interesting show .Very progressive ones but they usually shut down the show every easily 

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

Btw deepika nice to see after porus n bb13

I remember you were fellow rashamian smiley42

Good to see ya in the forum smiley27

Good to meet u 2 againsmiley1

Originally posted by yyyy

🤣 Trp audiences are not ready to see anything beyond one scene. I remember a show on Sony BALH where they showed a lip lock and TRP reduced 😂😂. TRP audience need eyelock, fall -catch and heavy breathing scenes. Nothing more or less 

Yhm mein Ishita slapped raman twice or thrice coz she was got jealous of some lady who was trying to close to raman ( aisa hi kuch hua tha )later raman stopped her by kissing her then later consummationsmiley36

It's a funny scene coz after that raman order food for Ishita , he asked about consummation thing not in direct words but Ishita assumed  raman is asking about food so she answered acc 2 food making Raman shockedsmiley37

https://youtu.be/_vTZlsg2FFU

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 20 days ago

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Yhm mein Ishita slapped raman twice or thrice coz she was got jealous of some lady who was trying to close to raman ( aisa hi kuch hua tha )later raman stopped her by kissing her then later consummationsmiley36

It's a funny scene coz after that raman order food for Ishita , he asked about consummation thing not in direct words but Ishita assumed  raman is asking about food so she answered acc 2 food making Raman shockedsmiley37

This a terrible show . Ghosts se shuru hokar hamshakal tak sabkuch tha . After first 150 episodes it started carrying forward Ekta’s legacy of nonsense. 

Btw, Sony shows don’t last long and that is why they are good. Limited series actually don’t get trp as they have progressive stories without OTT sass Babu drama(be it regional language or Hindi gec)

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

https://youtu.be/_vTZlsg2FFU

That was a hilarious scene tbh smiley36. Raman asking for performance and Ishita thought for food smiley37

I tried looking for it but hotstar has removed it :( 

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin