Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by methebest

How does TRP work? Why are we not counted in that?

International viewers, online viewers are not counted. The TRP system has loopholes from what I know. Only certain homes have that trp data collector device. Not all homes in India has the data collector device 

Originally posted by yyyy

International viewers, online viewers are not counted. The TRP system has loopholes from what I know. Only certain homes have that trp data collector device. Not all homes in India has the data collector device 

So I know I won't be counted. But thats so strange. People that have and extra data collecting device, I assume they would be more advanced. With that thought I wonder how they like this regressive content

Edited by methebest - 3 years ago

It makes no sense as it is uploaded in Hotstar earlier than it is aired on TV. SO obviously if you watch it online with no ads, nobody is gonna watch the episode on TV again....NO LOGIC.

SP is stupid. If they think that love making scene ke baad trp kam ho jaati hai toh aap baar baar dikhao na!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think with Sairat they should do it very organically, like with the flow post confession tabhi maza ayega. This accident n all is so idiotic! 

Even I was thinking of BALH, that scene between Ram n Priya was HOT🔥

And I don't think ITV can ever compete with the love and chemistry portrayed in ZINDAGI GULZAR HAI.. its a masterpiece!

Originally posted by by_stander

It makes no sense as it is uploaded in Hotstar earlier than it is aired on TV. SO obviously if you watch it online with no ads, nobody is gonna watch the episode on TV again....NO LOGIC.

I think shows on SP cater to different kinds of audiences. Young crowd in cities might catch up on Hotstar but most of the TRP audiences will watch on TV. I have noticed the show that the tops the online trp chart is not in the top 5 shows and vice verse 

Originally posted by methebest

So I know I won't be counted. But thats so strange. People that have and extra data collecting device, I assume they would be more advanced. With that thought I wonder how they like this regressive content

Here is an article of how it works 

Interesting storyline. I Will give it a shot. 

Only in ITV, we see extra arrangements for the special night. I always wonder who has the patience to clean up all the flower petals, candles in the morning 🤣🤣... It should be realistic but ITV makes it a big deal. I still understand if the couple do all of this but in some shows, they show the family setting up the room, getting the FL ready ( not after wedding but whenever they are ready to do it) . In a show, I saw first night setup was done 3 times by the family. How embarrassing it is. 

KRpKAb was my favorite too. I loved the show and it was good till 100 epic later I felt it lost the plot. 

Most of the sony shows are good. They are out of box and not filled with saas bahu drama shit but the irony is that they don't get good trps. And  again channel is to be blamed for it. Channel itself doesn't give a shit about it. They don't promote their own shows, treat them badly, shuts them abruptly. I hate this about that channel. 

Abhi bhi us channel par kafi achhe shows chal rahe hain but this time I am afraid to form attachment to them and later get cheated again by channel....so I am staying away.

Originally posted by anjali0111

Most of the sony shows are good. They are out of box and not filled with saas bahu drama shit but the irony is that they don't get good trps. And  again channel is to be blamed for it. Channel itself doesn't give a shit about it. They don't promote their own shows, treat them badly, shuts them abruptly. I hate this about that channel. 

Abhi bhi us channel par kafi achhe shows chal rahe hain but this time I am afraid to form attachment to them and later get cheated again by channel....so I am staying away.

Sony comes up with some interesting show .Very progressive ones but they usually shut down the show every easily 

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

Btw deepika nice to see after porus n bb13

I remember you were fellow rashamian 

Good to see ya in the forum ❤️

Good to meet u 2 again😊

🤣 Trp audiences are not ready to see anything beyond one scene. I remember a show on Sony BALH where they showed a lip lock and TRP reduced 😂😂. TRP audience need eyelock, fall -catch and heavy breathing scenes. Nothing more or less 

Yhm mein Ishita slapped raman twice or thrice coz she was got jealous of some lady who was trying to close to raman ( aisa hi kuch hua tha )later raman stopped her by kissing her then later consummation😆

It's a funny scene coz after that raman order food for Ishita , he asked about consummation thing not in direct words but Ishita assumed  raman is asking about food so she answered acc 2 food making Raman shocked🤣

https://youtu.be/_vTZlsg2FFU

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago