Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Na , he will say arrey pakhi tum gir kaise gayi , sab theek to hain.๐Ÿ˜†

Hungama in kaku mast gang 

Hey bappa humari susheel bahu balcony se gir gayi๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She will start acting as if she's possessed, she will start irritating everybody...๐Ÿคฃ

They must get scared of Makhi...

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

๐Ÿ˜†

I remember some tv person (I think YHM -not sure) say that audience loses interest after leads make love so they tend to pro long it 

SP uses this formula 

I used to follow pyaar ka dard -leadโ€™s there made love in OTT manner after long time being married and in love 

SP is frustrating tbh 

That's true but they prolong it for so long and the scene lose its charm. 

Unrealistic af 

Only time someone does it is first night ig 

But not always ๐Ÿ˜†

Whatโ€™s the need for much buildup 

Yes Krpkab lost the track in middle esp after leap 

Maybe coz it got trps -so they did it 

But this one you give a shot- it was a finite series 

Lemme know if you liked it  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sure, will let you know

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

He will get another shock when he will see his super mature Makhi jumping from the balcony....

Seeing Maturkhi jump off the the balcony

He will.come.out.of the shock of his patni's nautanki and take vaada next time sacchi mucchi 

Sai keeps her vaadas.

Originally posted by yyyy

Haha..remember I was talking about their scene sometime back .It was hilarious. I found the reason not to consummate to be illogical. Its the speciality of ITv, where the decision to consummate or not is taken by one person without considering the feeling of their partner. 

Not only partner, but the one itself acts like some kind of brahmchari!! Its such a natural thing between a couple, but God knows whats wrong with ITV that every show is dancing around when the "dang" thing will take place

Originally posted by methebest

Not only partner, but the one itself acts like some kind of brahmchari!! Its such a natural thing between a couple, but God knows whats wrong with ITV that every show is dancing around when the "dang" thing will take place

Agree. They would have confessed but act like they are some saints. So much importance to that one scene. After that scene, they are back to being saints again. 

Other day I was watching Zindagi Gulzar Hain drama. It was such a masterpiece where they don't even show when it happened but you can feel the chemistry between the couples. 

Plus title track by Rahul Jain is amazing 

( this is the title song uploaded by some random person- but the  show is available on Sony live as well as on YT- theres a playlist by Sony tv)

Do check it out โค๏ธ

I just love this song โค๏ธ

My mother in low loved to see indian shows, due to her since we live together and she never compromised indian tv show time I tend to see them with here sometimes and this show kills me by it is song! 

But the show are arabic dubbed which I really dislike, then they premier (bepannah ) so I just hooked and start searching for the original, and then a relative suggested to me Ipkknd and OMG , I start obsession with indian dramas 

Agree. They would have confessed but act like they are some saints. So much importance to that one scene. After that scene, they are back to being saints again. 

Other day I was watching Zindagi Gulzar Hain drama. It was such a masterpiece where they don't even show when it happened but you can feel the chemistry between the couples. 

OMG, I can't believe you gave reference to Zindgi Gulzar Hain because I was thinking the same!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

How do couples undo the Chemistry and become saints all of a sudden as nothing has happened? 

India is population of 1.3billion and our TV shows portray everyone to be a saint, how did we get to 1.3B then? Just cross pollination works I guess๐Ÿคฃsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by methebest

OMG, I can't believe you gave reference to Zindgi Gulzar Hain because I was thinking the same!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

How do couples undo the Chemistry and become saints all of a sudden as nothing has happened? 

India is population of 1.3billion and our TV shows portray everyone to be a saint, how did we get to 1.3B then? Just cross pollination works I guess๐Ÿคฃsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

๐Ÿคฃ Trp audiences are not ready to see anything beyond one scene. I remember a show on Sony BALH where they showed a lip lock and TRP reduced ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. TRP audience need eyelock, fall -catch and heavy breathing scenes. Nothing more or less 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago

๐Ÿคฃ Trp audiences are not ready to see anything beyond one scene. I remember a show on Sony BALH where they showed a lip lock and TRP reduced ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. TRP audience need eyelock, fall -catch and heavy breathing scenes. Nothing more or less 

How does TRP work? Why are we not counted in that?