Rubina To Sonali " Teri Beti Haram Ki Hai ? Clip Added - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 days ago

Forget the housemates, why are yall so cheap to Vega her daughter in this.

First of all, I would like to bash Ruby because even if it is a reaction, you do not bring a child in between. That is stooping to the level of Sonali and Arshi. 

However, Rubina did not say her daughter is pf haram, I actually watch and judge. 

It was Sonali lady who used haramzadi word again and again. That's as per the video I've seen.

So Sonali is more wrong but Ruby is also wrong tk bring a child (she did not call her haram kid though).

Originally posted by BasKahDia

I am speechless, whatever happened between them should be limited to them. Why to bring a child in between such talk. Rubina keeps doing it. You can keep supporting this filthy neech female. But do not justify to bring a child in such discussion.

I just made the post in ths context that Watever was the reason an adopted child n an innocent kid aka daughter doesn't deserve  ths.. Highly disappointed 

Why is Rubina bringing someone's family in the argument..the other day she compared Sonali's daughter with Nikki smiley24 pathetic way of arguing with someone just because you have no vaild way of giving it back you compare and bring in her family.. just like Khaandan ke upar kuch nahi bolna chaiye the same way dont bring others family and give your pathetic examples!

Originally posted by Silveraliax

Forget the housemates, why are yall so cheap to Vega her daughter in this.

First of all, I would like to bash Ruby because even if it is a reaction, you do not bring a child in between. That is stooping to the level of Sonali and Arshi. 

However, Rubina did not say her daughter is pf haram, I actually watch and judge. 

It was Sonali lady who used haramzadi word again and again. That's as per the video I've seen.

So Sonali is more wrong but Ruby is also wrong tk bring a child (she did not call her haram kid though).

Apas Mai jagra hota baiti ko na layya jata.. 

Sonali still sticking to her words and calling abhinav h*ramjada on his face again and again

Originally posted by ap.88

Sonali still sticking to her words and calling abhinav h*ramjada on his face again and again

No matter what daughter shouldn't have brought.. Both were wrong abbsouletely 

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

Nikita deserved to be thrown OUT 

But the way Rubina had NO right to drag a kid 

Yes, she was right in her stand but ye ek line usko le doobega.

Originally posted by TanShi_CrazyLuv

Apas Mai jagra hota baiti ko na layya jata.. 

Wohi toh bola meine 

Bigg Boss 14