Rubina To Sonali " Teri Beti Haram Ki Hai ? Clip Added - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Without watching, stop spreading lies. Such behavior is not expected from you. The Khabri account you copied it from is a RUBINA HATER & he always posts such false information on her. Atleast cross check before posting. First Opsora started saying nonsense & accusing Rubina of being racist, & now this! 

Watch the video:

https://twitter.com/nehelll/status/1349404227748159493?s=20

Watched Clip myself.. Don't shout at me please 

She the Rubina Dilaik had NO Right to bring an adopted child for any reason.... She the sonali was shouting at Rubina n abused n even abhinav also abused her bt I am okay as she was NOT less why miss Dilaik abused a kid or mocked or cursed.. Show ka Hissa nai wo 

Originally posted by ap.88

Heres why rubina started the fight.

Abhinav admited afterwards that he broke sonalis name tag

so when sonali was taunting to whoever broke the name tag is har*mzada or har*mzadi....it was immediate effect by rubina and then niki joined

Bta dety Pehly hi... Rubina galat Hai yan sonali baiti lo q Kia Aisa mock uska Kia kasoor 

Originally posted by ap.88

Heres why rubina started the fight.

Abhinav admited afterwards that he broke sonalis name tag

so when sonali was taunting to whoever broke the name tag is har*mzada or har*mzadi....it was immediate effect by rubina and then niki joined

Again no reason to go to family and that young kid. Couple ka band bajeya this wkv ðŸ¥³ good going couple keep digging your grave. 

Edited by locopoco - 3 years ago

Originally posted by locopoco

Is Nikki Ruby's daughter that she is so bothered about what Sonali told her. Nikki is 24 and responsible for her own actions. And there's no need for anyone to get anyone family or kid into this. If I was in place of Sonali I would have turned Ruby black and blue before walking out. 

Enough with this classy lady.

Agreed 

Niki said bandy bandy n character assassinated to NO end.. Rubina had No right to interfare Whn sonali was talking to tamboli bt she jumped in and then she abused indirectly whoever did n then both started bt why she brought the kid??? 

Originally posted by locopoco

Again no reason to go to family and that young kid. Couple ka nand bajeya this wkv ðŸ¥³

I am super excited... Shamless sometimes thy enjoy Rahul  undies gossip wth Nikki n laugh n sometimes thy mock n abuse a kid jis ki Omar ka teesra Hissa Hai ye bachi 

rubina's team is considering sonali's word har*mjadi ( as in H*ram ki aulad ) as reference to family and parenting.

sonali's team is considering that word as har*mjadi only and not refering to family but ony har*m person

Originally posted by YoWorld

Sonali called her haramzaadi.

Looks like the fight of the season.

Ye wkv 3 din ka hoga ðŸ˜†

Nikki Tata bye bye.

Nikita deserved to be thrown OUT 

But the way Rubina had NO right to drag a kid 

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Without watching, stop spreading lies. Such behavior is not expected from you. The Khabri account you copied it from is a RUBINA HATER & he always posts such false information on her. Atleast cross check before posting. First Opsora started saying nonsense & accusing Rubina of being racist, & now this! 

Watch the video:

https://twitter.com/nehelll/status/1349404227748159493?s=20

I am speechless, whatever happened between them should be limited to them. Why to bring a child in between such talk. Rubina keeps doing it. But do not justify to bring a child in such discussion.

Edited by Armu4eva - 3 years ago

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Sonali is few days guest lol

Rubina stooping so low and bringing someone’s daughter in like that looks bad on her

Ab kaha gaya class, aur inki category 

Class dikh jati Hai jab jagra ho

Baiti ko Lana e nai chahye tha she is an adopted child 

Forget the housemates, why are yall so cheap to Vega her daughter in this.

First of all, I would like to bash Ruby because even if it is a reaction, you do not bring a child in between. That is stooping to the level of Sonali and Arshi. 

However, Rubina did not say her daughter is pf haram, I actually watch and judge. 

It was Sonali lady who used haramzadi word again and again. That's as per the video I've seen.

So Sonali is more wrong but Ruby is also wrong tk bring a child (she did not call her haram kid though).