Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: misfit007

One literally does not have to separate leads at every turn for TRPs. The show has a great cast. Experiences and seasoned actors who have so much more potential than this half baked storyline. How hard is it truely to utilize them?

The surprise for the creatives this time is they aren't even getting desired TRPs ๐Ÿ˜†

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riiddzzyy

The surprise for the creatives this time is they aren't even getting desired TRPs ๐Ÿ˜†

Well the creatives would be really living in another world if they don't know how this show sustained for two years without such garbage tracks.

It is some next level delusion that they think this idiocacy will fetch them TRPs. 

They are almost out of top 10 and perhaps at this rate they will be forced to shut shop soon. 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

Well the creatives would be really living in another world if they don't know how this show sustained for two years without such garbage tracks.

It is some next level delusion that they think this idiocacy will fetch them TRPs. 

They are almost out of top 10 and perhaps at this rate they will be forced to shut shop soon. 

ghamand tutega๐Ÿ˜†

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ghamand tutega toh khatiya khadi ho jaayegi๐Ÿ˜†

Aur phir channel ka crackdown aayega๐Ÿ˜†

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Done

PS.

Hello there, WU partner ๐Ÿค—

I miss our old threads!

hello dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I miss our old threads and discussions too... when 150 pages used to get completed in 2-3 days......thanks to Pranbiriliuos episodes

nowadays there is nothing to discuss...getting so bored...I thought after that killer track, they will start RR marriage track and story will move forward...but no...they brought Tanu, so everything is back to square one....

cvs have shown the leap but don't want abhigya characters to grow as per the timeline...to show them as parents...they are still behaving like teenagers and it has become monotonous...cvs could have shown them as parents who support their children, making a beautiful family...have meaningful fights due to situations but staying together and finding solutions.. ...moving forward yet having mature romance.... but no... 

in a way, I support that 'reincarnate abhigya' demand...please cvs show Pranbir shifting to other place and give them another spinoff...and then continue your ghisi piti story of Abhigya...which at least I am not interested in watching...

sorry for long comment...too frustrated with show...

P.S. Just saw that this thread started a month ago....nothing more required to be said about show...

Edited by sanyogitaprc - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I totally agree with you Gauri.

The amount of reincarnation jaap I heard since DP started, used to surprise me before but now I am just amused. 

If anyone wants same story going round & round with repeatation of same tracks/scenes again..then please cvs, do the honour. 

As I always said, Pranbir had a great journey with lots of beautiful moments enough for me to cherish them even if they write off their characters right now. CVS, Continue your usual saga of patch up, separation, humiliation, hit & miss everything with Prachi's parents as its always been. Just spare us, spare Pranbir, spare KrishDha! ๐Ÿ™

And if you can't do that, then do justice to important characters(+actors) of the show, getting out of this repeatation cycle. 

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well said, Ritu...cvs are being unfair to actors as well as fans...they just can't run parallel tracks...too bad...

I know separation tracks are very common in ITV but just for fun...KKB must have created record...Abhigya separated after just 1 day of reunion (1 day is a guess as i am not watching serial)... and for that 1 day, our Pranbir are suffering so much.....great...

Edited by sanyogitaprc - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lets not go there.

We would be stating the obvious but will end up with "bashing" blame. 

My point is I don't want any of my fav ship to romance for 10yrs or more in same show. Its too much. 

I just want simple, good tracks without changing  their character graphs with proper ss. Thats it. I watch the show for them, but never want any injustice for any other characters of the show. A show's success credit goes to all the actors, crew member everyone. You can't just give the whole credit to leads' chemistry/any particular actors. If the whole cast & crew contributes to success, then why don't give what all deserve? 

Pranbir gets no ss but whole episode is wasted on some random stranger's life story/Goons' PJs. I am not sure if any viewer is interested in such random wastage of ss, be it Pranbir fans or pehldi peedhi fans.

Good character like Aryan goes MIA but a character like Saha Na gets to be included in every frame of DP. 

Kaira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

in a way, I support that 'reincarnate abhigya' demand...please cvs show Pranbir shifting to other place and give them another spinoff..

Oh yes Gauri, absolutely. ๐Ÿ˜Œ