Epi 165: Ek Thi Ridhima - Page 9

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

If someone can do that, it’s fine 

But then we brainstorm 

There too much of negativity 

I think in decent way everyone shared their views each day 'sreviews they should read and about negativity 

Writers should understand 

It is what they are offering to their viewers 

These are reviews  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rachufan

I think in decent way everyone shared their views each day 'sreviews they should read and about negativity 

Writers should understand 

It is what they are offering to their viewers 

These are reviews  

Hmm 

I really feel they will make Ridhima leave 

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hmm 

I really feel they will make Ridhima leave 

I am still stick here only for it otherwise nothing left to watch for me I can't bear this type of domestic violence mental torture 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rachufan

I am still stick here only for it otherwise nothing left to watch for me I can't bear this type of domestic violence mental torture 

Yes 

Today it is totally domestic violence from stupid gang

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: abby143

Yaar pata nai. Thought so initially.

And they could have taken the story in different ways. Would have been good Thrill.

But now I doubt any such thing will happen.

They are progressing the story in a predictable itv way with minor twists. Don't think the makers are thinking that creatively.

Also the great support cast is not all getting used wisely.They as used only as  Ridhima - attack- mandali

That too without any strong reason.

If Riddhima indeed married Vansh for her own reasons then it's going to be a high point and won't be revealed anytime soon. 

Also, if Riddhima's gray shades are going to come in the future then there had to be reasons right now they are giving reasons if there isn't already.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

I really regret watching the episode today. I don't know how to tolerate this anymore? 

RiAnsh got killed in the foul play of channel & writters

I quit 4 weeks back, glad I did.  

I will not watch unless ridhima takes u turn and returns all the love she got from RS clan (& kabir -ap) with compound interest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah 

Sometimes it gives that vibe 

I agree

If that is indeed true then they won't reveal it soon because then it means Riddhima had been playing her game way before all of this and it wasn't Kabir who had used but it was the other way round. Bacchchi had been playing a bigger game for a while now and had kept things under-wraps.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A4Anjie

I quit 4 weeks back, glad I did.  

I will not watch unless ridhima takes u turn and returns all the love she got from RS clan (& kabir -ap) with compound interest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do watch tomorrow once and see

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

If that is indeed true then they won't reveal it soon because then it means Riddhima had been playing her game way before all of this and it wasn't Kabir who had used but it was the other way round. Bacchchi had been playing a bigger game for a while now and had kept things under-wraps.

If that’s true 

She will win ultimate trust of vr with truth coming out

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

If Riddhima indeed married Vansh for her own reasons then it's going to be a high point and won't be revealed anytime soon. 

Also, if Riddhima's gray shades are going to come in the future then there had to be reasons right now they are giving reasons if there isn't already.

Ever since Vihaan track, I always imagined what if Riddhima was an agent and was playing with both Kabir and Vansh? Her mission is to get Vansh behind the bars because he is a mafia. Since her department knew that Kabir is an inspector, who is on the same mission. She decides to use Kabir as part of her mission. But that backfires since she finds out much later that he is playing his own personal game. 

I know this is long shot 😆