Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This show has negativity left only.

And I read his dialogue related to some Raaz...better they not show he has done all this crap to protect her.....😡

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I'm not sure whether is Vansh + his family's torture or Riddhima's obsession i'm most annoyed with. Guess the last one, cause Vansh was never a good person. He became good because of Riddhima and now he is worst because of her too. But Riddhima has lost it completely!smiley29

Is it because of the pandemic they are having a trouble to do the separation track? Seems like they want everyone under same roof because of that. But that does not work for the story. The story can't move forward without a proper redeem track. 

I can't even go back to the old episodes, after watching this week's episodes. They have ruined Riansh for me by torturing Riddhima limitlessly. And seeing Vansh enjoying Riddhima's pain🤢. Can't see them romance in the near future without a proper redeem track. Redeem is not only for Vansh for the entire Rai Singhania family. But going with previous season, they love to torture the female lead and the evil wins. The female leads are always weak. C'mon we are in 2021 now! That's why I quitted last season, guess I have to do the same here as well.

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ridhhima has to teach this entire clan a lesson.

She has to Royally ignore Vansh and I want her not to be affected by dadi too (which I doubt)

I feel dadi will always b blind for her grandson.hypocrite.

P.S. Can't connect to Vansh anymore to be honest. He is least bit affected by her pains.👎🏼

And if after all these everything is back to normal with a sorry😡😡😡

Then toh totally ruined.

He HAS TO BEG. Nothing less.

He tortured her literally for crying out loud ( mental, emotional and physical attacks too,left her in that unknown place without any support)

Edited by abby143 - 3 years ago
Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

Pata hai kabhi kabhi mereko kya lagta hai? At times I think Riddhima did not married Vansh due to Kabir's manipulation but has her own agenda. That's why this stubbornness to not leave VR Mansion and win Vansh iska real intention kuch aur hi hai. I could be wrong but sometimes things just does not make sense.

Yaar pata nai. Thought so initially.

And they could have taken the story in different ways. Would have been good Thrill.

But now I doubt any such thing will happen.

They are progressing the story in a predictable itv way with minor twists. Don't think the makers are thinking that creatively.

Also the great support cast is not all getting used wisely.They as used only as  Ridhima - attack- mandali

That too without any strong reason.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sahi mai yaar,hai bhagwan inki yeh week ki trp itni kam aaye ki🤬🤬🤬

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

All r against her Ishani she is a high standard girl falling to such a low level and joining with Ahana and others to get rid of Riddhima burning all her memories and vansh watching it what ever he feels still he is supporting them hurt betrayal everything has gone beyond limit 

Coming to the precap what happened to Riddhima that she left so angrily what did they do the girl who is willing to suffer all the torture but wants to stay in the mansion waiting for tomorrow's episode

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Eagerly waiting for it dear 

Are u sure of it? How re???

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What will make ridhimma. Make her decision to go out of vr mansion .. ( may be vansh will do some function with  ahana ) any guesses 🤣

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

The much awaited separation and redemption track is just a few episodes away.. Let's be patient and welcome our most anticipated track.

Are you sure...will it come🤔??

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abinaya_24

Are you sure...will it come🤔??

It should. And my gut feeling says it will