Epi 165: Ek Thi Ridhima - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by SnehaSneha

Sahi m yar ðŸ˜­ m he jada expect kr rahi the ðŸ˜­

Dont cry babu! i know tum.log ko ho raha hai jo i have an experience of over 15 years.thats why i dont got affected much.But i really want to watch a royal ignoring and silent behavior of Riddhima towards Vansh.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Dont cry babu! i know tum.log ko ho raha hai jo i have an experience of over 15 years.thats why i dont got affected much.But i really want to watch a royal ignoring and silent behavior of Riddhima towards Vansh.

The much awaited separation and redemption track is just a few episodes away.. Let's be patient and welcome our most anticipated track.

Originally posted by archiesview

Another heartbreaking episode..

Happy to see that Riddhima almost stopped pleading and was a bit cold and stronger in her responses.

I understand from where Vansh is coming from.. When you know the days that you cherished were a task for the other person, you don't know which of your memories were true and which were just a part of a betrayal. Only thing you can do is negate the whole story.. He is doing exactly that. He is also broken.

A separation indeed would be good for both of them

Given Riddhima said that memories cant be erased, I feel that a memory loss track may come soon.. 

Yes 

Ridhima would better if memory loss happens 

But then it should happen when Vansh learns the truth 

Not before that 

They badly need one separation but let’s see how it goes 

Royal ignorance more for Vansh and dadi too 

Originally posted by Priya12000

The much awaited separation and redemption track is just a few episodes away.. Let's be patient and welcome our most anticipated track.

Eagerly waiting for it dear 

Originally posted by SnehaSneha

Sab kuch jala k rakh krdo thats want he said right than I hope that's it. I hope she just be done with it now 

😑 Seriously.This is too much.

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

The episode starts with Doctor saying Sia is reacting only for Ridhima and she needs to stay with her. Ishani says Ridhima tried to kill Sia while Sia is not leaving Ridhima's hands which Vansh watches. Ridhima, says it's up to them whether they want to keep relation with her or not - up to them but she will stay with Sia. Ishani says - don't agree with the doctor. Aryan tries to drag Vansh but then Vansh says - for the sake of Sia he will make sure this girl (Ridhima) will stay here. So, Vansh said family Ridhima tried to kill Sia and she is a spy. 

Ridhima says she will turn the tables and everything will be back - girl, yaar, Ridhima, cannot help. 

Vansh playing with the basketball and thinking about Ridhima's words what she said in Press conference. Vansh says - he wants to send Ridhima's out of his life. Ahana asks why he agreed for Ridhima to stay in the house and says she cannot be Mrs ASR even for one day. Vansh replies he promised that he will give her place to stay in VR Mansion but not as Wife - I love this. Ahana you deserve. So Vansh is paying her for the whole drama. He punishes himself by hurting to the nail and his hand bleeds yet he plays the game. 

Dadi enters and Vansh says, he wants to remove Ridhima from his life and that is why he did everything. Vansh says whenever he tried, Ridhima always comes back. He is breaking guys, oh broken. Tears in his eyes - ah, unable to blame him

So Vansh revealed the truth of Ridhima what he knows to Dadi. Dadi says she is with Vansh and she never expected Ridhima will betray her. Vansh says - more than their hatred, Sia's health is important. Vansh says to Angre to get the best equipment. 

Ridhima speaks to Sia, saying she did wrong but what Vansh did with her is right? Ridhima says when she wakes up, Vansh will learn the truth which Vanshw watches. 

Ishani, Ahana, Aryan and Chanchal are a gang now. Ahana says they want her to send back. Aryan says he is scared that Vansh might forgive her. Sia coughs and Ridhima sees Vansh. Vansh makes Sia drink water which Sia doesn't respond. 

Vansh says to Ridhima, she is here for only Sia. Ishani says they will make sure Ridhima to be away from Vansh and says Ahana to stay with Vansh always. Bappa, first make sure these 4 people to get out and do something with them. Seriously, they need a big lesson in their lives. 

Ishani says due to Sia she doesn't want Ridhima and Vansh to come closer. Ahana says Vansh is hers and VR Mansion, so she will make sure they never come closer. Vansh says go to guest house while Ridhima says she won't enter his room. Ridhima says he might betray the world and bring anyone but his wife can be only her, no even else. Ahana turning into obsessive - these 4 guys don't want Ridhima, for that they can join any gang. 

Vansh says due to Sia and her being party planner he says her to plan Makara Sankranthi. Ridhima says she is happy that he remembers something about her and she will plan the best festival he will never forget. What she is planning now? 

Vansh mind says he doesn't need her and his heart doesn't need her. Ridhima says, tomorrow it's Sankranthi and it would be a new beginning for them and rest too. Ridhima saying she has trust in her love and will accept in his life and room. 

Kabir sees Ridhima and Sia and his monologue says he is going to throw out of the house due to Sia. he will never live here peacefully. Everyone goes for Ridhima - kya yaar hein.? ITV we know but this modern time showing same 20 ages. 

Someone enters Ridhima room's while she is sleeping and tries to hit her. But the moment she switches the light, she won't see anyone. Ridhima opens the door hearing footsteps while it is Vansh. Ridhima asks did he saw anyone? Vansh says VR Mansion has many secrets and every time a secret comes out, toofan comes. Ridhima feels Vansh is doing this because he wants her to leave. Now, which secret he is speaking about? Something new or from something he wants to keep her safe. 

Ahana pours kerosene in the bottle of oil while Ishani and Chanchal help her. Ahana says they can go any length to make sure to remove her from this house and life of Vansh. Ridhima is coming to make prasad while Ishani says this will hurt her. 

Ridhima pours kerosene feels she is smelling something different. While the fire bursts up and Ahana says this is the trailer and many more to come. Guys this is more of domestic violence and torturing her all alone. Not fair at all. Ridhima smells kerosene and sees Ahana and Chanchal did this and follows them. Ahana says today is Lohri, a new beginning and new problems will come. Ahana says she is an outsider while Ridhiima says wind changes fastly. 

Ahana says Vansh and Ishani had put fire on the old things - while her marriage images and everything being is burned. Ridhima shouts of Ishani while Ishani says she is negative and it should be burned. Ridhima begs Vansh to stop Ishani, while he doesn't. Ridhima burns her hands while picking the images, saw a nanosecond emotion in him but then he turned to stone again. I know you're hurt Vansh, but this way beyond. Not blaming you because you were to that extent, but then again - cannot help. 

Ridhima asks will he able to burn the truth that she is his wife, her memories with him? She asks whether he will put whole fire on the house. She says to look into the mirror - I will stand beside you. 

Precap: Same as promo 

P:S - I need a separation. Not blaming anyone. But too much of negativity between them. It should be burned with time. No offence, but then again, it is needed. 

Promo is it a dream of Vansh or Ridhima. I badly hope it turns out true but the Ridhima coming back should be the Dream of Vansh. 

I really don't know this VRS.The Vansh I know was someone who cared & protected Ridzi way back in the ship from Aryan's malicious gaze/took a stand for her when she was hurt by the Nail-Mat & above all has care & respect for his family which he perhaps still does.However this new VRS is neither grey nor dark but is more seeped in blackness than ever.His redemption act also looks like a total farce.

As if abandoning her wasn't enough he gleefully watched & supported Ishani's evil activities of burning their wedding photos.This same snobbish Ishani was saved by her Bhabhi Ridzi.

VRS's character has crossed every line imaginable by his latest act today.He's not a Mastermind but an ego-centric & toxic individual who thinks he owns this damn world.Its as if there is a competition within the Rai Singhania clan who gets to be more evil & vicious & the reward is he/she decides who has to kick Ridzi out of the VR Mansion.

Talking about evil things at the moment there is a Big Evil & a Bigger Evil-VRS is the Bigger Evil while his sibling Kabir is the Big Evil.For the first time I feel that VRS deserved the twin betrayals of both the mates in his life-Ragini & Ridzi specially from Ridzi.His toxic nature is unbearable to say the least.His pains of betrayal looks fake.This is not revenge but pure malice.

There are not many times when someone roots for a negative character but it needs to be done now.In the previous season Deep could play his dastardly mind games bcoz nobody else was there to counter him but in this season Vansh has met his match in Kabir.

Kabir was the one who's master-plans bought down Mr.Vansh Rai Singhania from his high pedestal & although I never support his vile acts for the first time I am rooting for him to succeed.This Rai-Singhania clan members needs to be bought down from their lofty positions.Always looking down on Ridzi & calling her names such as Low-Class Orphan etc. 😡😡

After the suicide drama of VRS Kabir taught such a stern lesson to Aryan that he was forced to collaborate on illegal deals with him.He also was putting Ishani in mortal danger but was saved due to Ridzi's smart tactics.

Such vile acts are indeed condemnable & deplorable to say the least but considering the fact that what VRS has done so far both Kabir & Ahana have the capacity to teach those Singhania clan members a lesson in Humility.Ahana is not some pushover girl neither she thinks on emotional terms like Ridzi.She today clearly indicated her desire for the possession of the Rai Singhania Empire & I want her to teach those stern lessons to that family.

Kabir might have betrayed Ridzi but he was the one who brought the Great VRS on his knees & he needs to do that again.If indeed VRS wants Ridzi out of his life & hunting for some hidden enemy couldn't he have chosen some another path? Was Burning those wedding memories really necessary that too on the momentous occasion of Lohri?

A wedding howsoever forced is part of Ridzi's life now which she has accepted the same & she's being unnecesarily targeted for the same.Its not Ridzi that wanted the VR Mansion & VRS in her life.Vansh himself entered in her life through forced wedding which he conveniently forgets.In return Ridzi got domestic abuse & taunts from the Family members.

Its Kabir who can be an indirect ally for Ridzi now.Infact he has also started his game by announcing his fake 50% Property share in front of the Media.Going forward he might target Ridzi but I would love to see him teach some positive lessons to the Rai-Singhania clan members.Both Kabir & VRS darkness can attack & cancel each other out.

When Kabir became unbearable VRS entry as Vihaan neutralized him but it was Ridzi who played the major role.High time for Ridzi to use her brains & form temporary alliances with Kabir if necessary.Its not that even Ridzi is always an emotional fool as she's portrayed currently.She has used her brains smartly in Ragini's abduction & destroyed Kabir's evil intent regarding the acquisition of VR Mansion.

Edited by masked - 3 years ago

What is this they are showing? This is domestic abuse. All of them deserve jail sentence😡

I don't know precap is dream or not but the only good thing I noticed was that, Riddhima is not crying while going away. Wish ye reality ho 

You're right!! I have never been this engrossed with a show before isiliye shayad  

Thank you di ðŸ¤— 

I want a cold treatment too! ðŸ˜­

Writers don't have creativity in show yaar, They are like ek episode banana hai, chalo Riddhima pe attack ,attack khelte hain,what the!!!!!! Now,There is literally no riansh for me,how can anybody even watch the romance in future too..........Vansh hates Ridhhima ,loathes her,hurts -physically too,mental bala torture to hum kabka picche chhod aye.So much turture,so much negativity........Oh makers u r mistaken,it is not a thriller show,it's a saas bahu show,my god!!!!!!! Sorry to say but i m starting to compare vansh with Cage of beauty hero....... literally man......just give Riddhima a break,a breaaaaak...........

I will never want them to be together,neverrrr.If they show , story of Riddhima making herself independent ,doing jobs, going for higher studies,,,, then also i will see,but i can not watch romance in the show man,,,,,bassss

And i want to ask why so much hatred for Riddhima,it makes me think that the writer also hates her..........even more than Vansh do.................plz cvs will you please just stop showing more hanging , chopping , stabbing ,killing tortures

P.s-riddhu is making me irritated too,what is with this nayi shuruwat s**t.......plz go away ,,,,,i beg you,i beg you,,,,,,koi mafia kidnap karo re isko,tab bhi riddhu pe kam hi torture hoga,jitna yeh log karrahe.....vansh isse accha to tum riddhima ko mardete..............There is no supporting character left with the downfall of dadi,if ever she show her fake affection on riddhu,i will literally kill herrrrrrrrr🤬

Edited by Madhusmitailove - 3 years ago