Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If they go ahead with Naira actually being dead and Kartik eventually moving on with the look alike, the show would definitely end in a month or so after the track is over. 

What will they show with the look alike? Kartik and her scenes and so-called love story will be cringe and their couple like scenes together, if any, will be a disgrace to kaira and their so-called eternal love. 

She won't be Naira, so she can't be shown acting as a "sherni" and saving the society. 

The kids won't be her's, so they can't even explore the parental angle anymore and if Kartik marries her, Kairav would have already accepted her, so even the step-mother angle won't work. 

Goenka's probably would want Kartik to move on anyways, so even her conflicts with the in-laws won't make sense. 

Naira already has had three pregnancies and there won't be anymore kids in the making for Kartik, so even pregnancy tracks are done. 

Since Naira is dead, there won't be any point to show Krishna as their dead daughter because look alike would obviously not feel the same emotions for her as a real mother. 

At most, they can show the look alike suffering from several medical conditions as well and each time Kartik crying for 3 episodes straight. 

In short, my gut feeling says either Naira will be brought back towards the end or the show or at least current generation will end with Kartik accepting the look alike. At most they can take a generation leap and focus the story on Kairav and Akshu. 

rheaseth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Donno abt that.. until sp draws the curtains, it'll continue for sure..

Keeping kaira aside n doppelganger stuff, if someone falls in luv again, why is it cringe..everyone moves on in life. That doesn't mean, u forget d ones who were in ur life before. I liked d concept. But ppl might seem to backlash, as ppl don't like seeing anything other than kaira. And ya, kaira has had all tracks exhausted. So what else, they cud show. 

One more thing, why akshara ran for 8yrs was, storytelling was quite different. It was more lyk day to day issues that they solved. And each support char got decent amount of parallel tracks. 

New yrkkh, always focused only on kaira n other chars got sidelined quite a lot. Even main chars like naitik got disappeared.

Only thing is, new one, gave equal space to both Kartik n Naira.. its always been kaira than individual chars. If ppl wanna watch or find it interesting, it can go n on n on. If not, it'll get its closure.

Yrkkh is one show, where they can get in any new char n build a whole new storyline on that..d reason it keeps running..

Anyway, ppl always have an option of switching to other shows, If they don't lyk. And makers n team have got fame nrecognition n monetary to keep going.. nobody's at any loss anyway..

Edited by rheaseth - 3 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sammy17

Do you remember the last episode of kyunki saas? I still can't stop laughing at such a bizarre ending for any ITV show. Matlab kahani ghar ghar ki's parvati had Tulsi's grandson (karan-nandini's son) all these years and the show ends on this revelation by parvati as a cliffhanger (quite literally given the revelation took place at a cliff too ðŸ¤£) 

Omgggg I was 13 when I saw that w my whole fam and this literally had me in splits🤣

It was just like wow WHAM it’s ended!