Shaadi Mubarak

Upcoming Track....

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Seems like whatever that rooftop thing was, didn't result in Preeti being physically hurt in anyway. Because according to Priyamvada's post, (btw, very cute picture of Chachi and Preeti... so adorable) they seems to be a mandir background. And they all seem dressed up. So maybe some pooja.... or maybe KT and Nandini Shaadi. Who knows?! 

Anyone got any ideas. It is a little worrying tho. Did anyone else interpret it differently?

If KEERTI do both sign the divorce papers, I want them to both go to the registrar office and get married again legally and secretly. That way, then the divorce finalizes according to Nandini, they are still married. If that can happen that is. 

Let's see. I'm nervous about what's going to happen about these divorce papers... looks like KEERTI have a plan though!!! Which is good I guess. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel KeerTi will do a fake wedding of KT-Nandini so that her truth is exposed.

But I'm also not sure if Preeti will sign the divorce papers..what if in tmrw's episode they show Nandini bringing back the cash and then Preeti blaming her in front of everyone. Considering her new avatar, Preeti can always back out from signing the papers๐Ÿ˜†

One thing is for sure. KeerTi will try and up their game howmuchever is possible cos they knoe Nandini is a smart player

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I feel KeerTi will do a fake wedding of KT-Nandini so that her truth is exposed.

But I'm also not sure if Preeti will sign the divorce papers..what if in tmrw's episode they show Nandini bringing back the cash and then Preeti blaming her in front of everyone. Considering her new avatar, Preeti can always back out from signing the papers๐Ÿ˜†

One thing is for sure. KeerTi will try and up their game howmuchever is possible cos they knoe Nandini is a smart player

Yeah I totally agree. I felt like Preeti had a plan to do something like that. She will blame Nandini. And then Nandini will say that she did all this for Keertan. And then Kushala will say that Nandini did the right thing. And then Juhi off the hook. And Preeti will back out from signing. 

KT seemed a bit nervous regarding Preeti's plan. So let's see what it is. And hopefully it works. 

I too believe some KT and Nandini shaadi drama. I also want Preeti and KT to go to Kusum's house and tell her about everything. Atleast then, Kusum won't be worrying so much. Plus, she can help KEERTI in their plans. I loved how she snapped at Nandini yesterday. It was hilarious. 

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

Yeah I totally agree. I felt like Preeti had a plan to do something like that. She will blame Nandini. And then Nandini will say that she did all this for Keertan. And then Kushala will say that Nandini did the right thing. And then Juhi off the hook. And Preeti will back out from signing. 

KT seemed a bit nervous regarding Preeti's plan. So let's see what it is. And hopefully it works. 

I too believe some KT and Nandini shaadi drama. I also want Preeti and KT to go to Kusum's house and tell her about everything. Atleast then, Kusum won't be worrying so much. Plus, she can help KEERTI in their plans. I loved how she snapped at Nandini yesterday. It was hilarious. 

Yes, that one dialogue of hers to Nandini was so hilarious. I want them to involve Kusum. She'll come with brilliant ideas and can show Nandini her place like yesterday.

And this divorce drama is a gamble. She said na jo hoga dekha jayega. I think the plan will work, cos they'll save Juhi at any cost

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

my wild guess is when nandini brings suitcase.. preethi will push the suitcase from top and it will fall infront of everyone ๐Ÿ˜† Nandini will not guess preethi will do something like that  and will be in shock...

ofcourse Nandini will tell a sob story of she did all this for KT ๐Ÿคช and kushala like a fool will agree for all of it..

lets see what preethi and KT do now and will be interesting to see ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Davina95 thumbnail

Yes, that one dialogue of hers to Nandini was so hilarious. I want them to involve Kusum. She'll come with brilliant ideas and can show Nandini her place like yesterday.

And this divorce drama is a gamble. She said na jo hoga dekha jayega. I think the plan will work, cos they'll save Juhi at any cost

Yeah getting Kusum involved will be funny. Plus, there is no one to tease KEERTI on their romantic moments... So atleast if there is more scenes with Kusum, the can tease to two of them. 

Davina95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

my wild guess is when nandini brings suitcase.. preethi will push the suitcase from top and it will fall infront of everyone ๐Ÿ˜† Nandini will not guess preethi will do something like that  and will be in shock...

ofcourse Nandini will tell a sob story of she did all this for KT ๐Ÿคช and kushala like a fool will agree for all of it..

lets see what preethi and KT do now and will be interesting to see ๐Ÿ˜Ž

OMG! That would be hilarious. Or I think whilst Nandini is holding the case, Preeti will grab her and drag her downstairs, and push her to the middle of the room. And then she will reveal the truth regarding the money. Lol. Will be so interesting. She won't throw the case. What if it hits someone. Lol

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The new track is the wedding/engagement is happening for Neel and the girl Kushala finalized i think ๐Ÿค”

What about Pri? He will back out at the end and Neel-Pri will marry I guess ๐Ÿคช

I am so annoyed that Preeti didnโ€™t get hurt ๐Ÿ˜†... I wanted her to be injured so that KT can go bonkers.

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

The new track is the wedding/engagement is happening for Neel and the girl Kushala finalized i think ๐Ÿค”

What about Pri? He will back out at the end and Neel-Pri will marry I guess ๐Ÿคช

I am so annoyed that Preeti didnโ€™t get hurt ๐Ÿ˜†... I wanted her to be injured so that KT can go bonkers.

๐Ÿ˜‚

We will get a hurt scene soon..its on public demand๐Ÿ˜†

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ˜‚

We will get a hurt scene soon..its on public demand๐Ÿ˜†

I want her to be in critical condition, admitted to the hospital ๐Ÿ˜† ... so that I can see KT go bonkers and frantic and panicked... he will at least start to realize his feelings for her ๐Ÿ˜ณ