Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 Written Updates 13 Jan 2021

Posted: 3 years ago

Episode begins with birthday preparations of Anant at Desai house. 

Hema and Kanak try their best to avoid doing all the work. Tiya and the kids lit up major decorations on their own.

At Radhika’s house, Anant reaches and is taken aback with the elaborate decorations at her place. Radhika tries to get close to him n flirt with him like their earlier days n wants to celebrate his birthday like earlier days. 

Anant reminds Radhika that what she wanted was not possible, he was now married to Gehna n could not betray her. He hands over Radhika her ring n other gifts and wants to end his relationship with her. 

Radhika weeps that he had no feelings for her n had never loved her. Anant says he did love her n still loved her but he refuses to betray his marriage to Gehna. Radhika says what about her future as she could not think of herself with anyone else ?? 

Anant has no answer . He pulls himself away from her arms leaves her house with heavy heart . He drives back home getting FBs of his happy romantic moments with Radhika. He gets nostalgic n teary eyed. 

Microwave explodes n Yamuna narrowly escapes from the flames . 

The entire family is horrified .

Kanak  hema are thrilled their plans work and Gehna gets yelled at by the entire household for using the microwave when she had no knowledge of its use. Anant says he agreed with Kanak bhaabhi that she was unfit for his family, he gets so annoyed with her that he orders her out of the house . 

Gehna is seen going outnof the house teary eyed.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

I liked it when Anant takes  a stand for a Gehna in presence of Radhika but then he throws her out of the house in fit of fury 😲

Originally posted by Sutapasima

I liked it when Anant takes  a stand for a Gehna in presence of Radhika but then he throws her out of the house in fit of fury 😲

I am not even watching now. Knowing Rashmi, she will make Anant a spineless fair weather husband like Ahem. And like Gopi in original Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Gehna will feel angry, but do nothing but cry. And Mata forbid, they show Gehna after a series of many incidents losing it and killing Kanak in a fit of rage. Or if the producers plan on showing a scene like that, they should plan long and hard about that scene before actually shooting it as to avoid ruining the rest of the show. As goes the saying, "Too many cooks spoil the soup." 

It would have been better if the Modi family stayed on and then Kokila and Gopi, after finding out that Gehna was being mistreated, exposed Kanak and Hema, had Sagar arrested, gave a few words to Desais and took Gehna to live permanantly with them. 

Originally posted by skanthan

I am not even watching now. Knowing Rashmi, she will make Anant a spineless fair weather husband like Ahem. And like Gopi in original Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Gehna will feel angry, but do nothing but cry. And Mata forbid, they show Gehna after a series of many incidents losing it and killing Kanak in a fit of rage. Or if the producers plan on showing a scene like that, they should plan long and hard about that scene before actually shooting it as to avoid ruining the rest of the show. As goes the saying, "Too many cooks spoil the soup." 

It would have been better if the Modi family stayed on and then Kokila and Gopi, after finding out that Gehna was being mistreated, exposed Kanak and Hema, had Sagar arrested, gave a few words to Desais and took Gehna to live permanantly with them. 

My gawd your prediction is scary 

My gawd your prediction is scary 

True. That I why I prefer that Kokila and Gopi stayed on and after knowing how Gehna was being mistreated, rescued Gehna from the Desai family and took her to Modi Bhavan. I don't know for sure, but, aren't the Desais related to Urmila? 

True. That I why I prefer that Kokila and Gopi stayed on and after knowing how Gehna was being mistreated, rescued Gehna from the Desai family and took her to Modi Bhavan. I don't know for sure, but, aren't the Desais related to Urmila? 

I think Praful Desai is  Kokila’s cousin brother. 

It would be lovely to have Kokila and Gopi in the show along with Anant n Gehna .

I think Praful Desai is  Kokila’s cousin brother. 

It would be lovely to have Kokila and Gopi in the show along with Anant n Gehna .

I just found that out on Wikipedia. Praful is Kokila's brother and Kanak is Gaura's daughter and Dharam's sister. And yes, it would have been lovely if Kokila and Gopi stayed on the show with Gehna and Anant. 

Edited by skanthan - 3 years ago

I just found that out on Wikipedia. Praful is Kokila's brother and Kanak is Gaura's daughter and Dharam's sister. And yes, it would have been lovely if Kokila and Gopi stayed on the show with Gehna and Anant. 

Thanks for the info dear ❤️

I remember seeing this in first episode but memory faded as show became uninteresting 😆

Thanks for the info dear ❤️

I remember seeing this in first episode but memory faded as show became uninteresting 😆

You are most welcome! 🤗

Hell, I didn't know that Kanak was Gaura's daughter! And totally forgot that Praful was Kokila's brother! I don't think we saw much of Kokila's biological family in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 1!

Edited by skanthan - 3 years ago

You are most welcome! 🤗

Hell, I didn't know that Kanak was Gaura's daughter! And totally forgot that Praful was Kokila's brother! I don't think we saw much of Kokila's biological family in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Season 1!

Yeah I would have loved to see what kind of parents were they who produced this hell of a specimen called Kokila ... the name meals cuckoo but she screams like a 🤬