Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Virat - Sai Aur Unki Feelings

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone,

So I have seen posts on forum from past few days on what Virat is feeling and Sai is feeling and their responses to situations. I have seen Kusum Dola😒 (original version) and tamil version as well. Based on my analysis what we should consider on their character role play.

Before we consider anything let's keep in mind the following:

• Virat is born and bought up in Chavan Niwas, so he has seen his Aai been subjected to insults and finally giving to depression and losing hope.
  • He has been taught certain values , which are given in each and every normal family such as "Giving respect to elders"  but in Chavan niwas he has seen "Giving respect to elders , when they are even wrong or in other words Elders are always right" also when I say elders they mean (Bhavani, Ninad ,Omi and Sonali). 
  • He has also seen when people mess with them they end up bad (example :Ashwini, Shivani, Devi, Mohit, Karishma)

1) Virat shouting on Sai in the room and later in hall.

Virat has feelings for sai, whatever it might be, he cares for her and he knows if she lands on the wrong side of his so called elders in his family, they would make her life a living hell. He also knows Sai would not give up hope but will give him up if the situation continues; which he obviously does not wants😆. So shouting on Sai both the times, were actually his way to make sure that elders of the family knows that he can control Sai and they don't take matters into their own hands because due to years of his upbringing he feels he cannot go against them or insult them. He has this thing molded in his brain, that he has to somehow please the elders of the family. I have noticed it since the episode 1, when Virat goes to hug Ashwini but then  touches Bhavani's feet first.

Second reason, Virat is by default son of Ninad🤢. Genes ,DNA matters; he has a male ego which needs to be pleased. He wants to be in the situation of a saviour (right now he always wants to be Sai's saviour not partner) there is a difference. So when Sai did fake flirting😎, Virat's male ego was hurt, also when Sai planned the whole Amay's fiasco  by herself, Virat's hero complex was badly hurt.

So the thing which he could have calmly explained to Sai, he started shouting just to make Sai know who has an upper hand😵 which obviously failed.

2) Why Virat's first choice was Pakhi and what he have with Sai

Virat has always lived to please the so called elders in his family. The day he met Pakhi, she is someone like Bhavani and opposite of Ashwini. Virat made a safe choice as he wanted to safeguard his place in family. This is when he has not met Sai!!

Sai and Virat even at the first meet Virat knew Sai was his opposite she does not follows rules , she challenges them.

She does not believe what anyone tells her, she needs proof. Even from his first meet, he was intrigued by Sai and her behaviour because it challenged everything he has learnt since childhood. What's more he knows she is right!!She is an enigma, a case he wants to solve, but at the same time he is scared from her, because she challenges his every belief.

That's why when Sai was upset during her safehouse stay, Virat risked the whole operation just to make her have food.

It's true , he did not need to marry Sai to take care of her, but when she attempted suicide Virat knew , he cannot go through the scary feeling of losing Sai and he needs to save her (Hero Complex also plays a part)

In the coming scenes we will see where he fights with his own upbringing, which takes his hold on him at every difficult choice but then, his love for Sai forces him to challenge and change them. As we know change is a slow and gradual process. And we have :

28 years of Chavan Niwas Upbringing v/s 2 - 3 months with Sai

but his love for Sai is more stronger. So that wins⭐️

Please let me know in Comments , what do you feel about this analysis

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@sairat: Fine explanation.👍🏼

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Time changes everything that per fraction of a second so virat changed after 2-3 months of marriage with Sai is very obvious understanding his feelings is stronger than his mind saying respect for elders etc....

it happens for everybody after marriage and for some before marriage also...it is a matter of heart.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sairat

Hello Everyone,

So I have seen posts on forum from past few days on what Virat is feeling and Sai is feeling and their responses to situations. I have seen Kusum Dola😒 (original version) and tamil version as well. Based on my analysis what we should consider on their character role play.

• Virat is born and bought up in Chavan Niwas, so he has seen his Aai been subjected to insults and finally giving to depression and losing hope.
  • He has been taught certain values , which are given in each and every normal family such as "Giving respect to elders"  but in Chavan niwas he has seen "Giving respect to elders , when they are even wrong or in other words Elders are always right" also when I say elders they mean (Bhavani, Ninad ,Omi and Sonali). 
  • He has also seen when people mess with them they end up bad (example :Ashwini, Shivani, Devi, Mohit, Karishma)

Virat has feelings for sai, whatever it might be, he cares for her and he knows if she lands on the wrong side of his so called elders in his family, they would make her life a living hell. He also knows Sai would not give up hope but will give him up if the situation continues; which he obviously does not wants😆. So shouting on Sai both the times, were actually his way to make sure that elders of the family knows that he can control Sai and they don't take matters into their own hands because due to years of his upbringing he feels he cannot go against them or insult them. He has this thing molded in his brain, that he has to somehow please the elders of the family. I have noticed it since the episode 1, when Virat goes to hug Ashwini but then  touches Bhavani's feet first.

Second reason, Virat is by default son of Ninad🤢. Genes ,DNA matters; he has a male ego which needs to be pleased. He wants to be in the situation of a saviour (right now he always wants to be Sai's saviour not partner) there is a difference. So when Sai did fake flirting😎, Virat's male ego was hurt, also when Sai planned the whole Amay's fiasco  by herself, Virat's hero complex was badly hurt.

So the thing which he could have calmly explained to Sai, he started shouting just to make Sai know who has an upper hand😵 which obviously failed.

Virat has always lived to please the so called elders in his family. The day he met Pakhi, she is someone like Bhavani and opposite of Ashwini. Virat made a safe choice as he wanted to safeguard his place in family. This is when he has not met Sai!!

Sai and Virat even at the first meet Virat knew Sai was his opposite she does not follows rules , she challenges them.

She does not believe what anyone tells her, she needs proof. Even from his first meet, he was intrigued by Sai and her behaviour because it challenged everything he has learnt since childhood. What's more he knows she is right!!She is an enigma, a case he wants to solve, but at the same time he is scared from her, because she challenges his every belief.

That's why when Sai was upset during her safehouse stay, Virat risked the whole operation just to make her have food.

It's true , he did not need to marry Sai to take care of her, but when she attempted suicide Virat knew , he cannot go through the scary feeling of losing Sai and he needs to save her (Hero Complex also plays a part)

In the coming scenes we will see where he fights with his own upbringing, which takes his hold on him at every difficult choice but then, his love for Sai forces him to challenge and change them. As we know change is a slow and gradual process. And we have :

Nice analysis! I felt in the bedroom fight scene that Virat wanted to protect Sai from the wrath of the chakrams. I do feel that he tries to give in to bullies in the family. He is polite to Bhavani, Ninad even Pakhi, but he questioned his mother in a worst way. He supports Sai, but can never make the bullies stop bullying Sai or Ashwini. 

I know ITV requires such silly dramas, but Pakhi's character should have been sketched out well. Which woman will become so bitter for a 2 days of flirting? Anyways its a show and should remain that only, but more positive plots are needed in ITV. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Chavan clan wants ppl to accept their rules and change their lifestyle accordingly 

Freedom of expression and thought is foreign to them

Any daughter in law would have been expected to leave all customs , beliefs from Maternal family and accept theirs , she should be MRS chavan not her own unique self

Marriage is generally considered to be amalgamation of two families- two individuals 

But here it must be all about Chavans and Mr chavan

Sai clearly challenges that

Whereas pakhi- being mature one  Would have adjusted for Virat - as we can see she is literally crazy for his attention- would have lost her individuality to please him and his family 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Amazing analysis. Yes, Virat has changed after marrying Sayi and this is what is hurting Pakhi. For Virat, Sayi's happiness is his happiness and for her he will do anything. And, this will eventually make their bond stronger. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I beg to differ virat dint changed , he was always like this only. Virat always used to respect women's. He was respecting sai from day one be it GC or chavan house.

Bahut kam male leads hain jinhe female leads ke gyan ki zarurat nhi hoti but vo barbaad kar diye jaate hain FL ko glorify karne ke liye.

virat comes under that category.

Virat anger was more coz of stupidity of Sai's plan which chavan kanjars will take as an encouragement. He wanted to avoid it . Sai was purposely putting herself in danger . Yes he do have feelings for sai.

D nataunki he did yesterday & today was to show chavans , I m finally trying to control & insult my wife & mother r u happy now ? Yes chavan kanjars were happy, they will think finally virat joined our gang. Virat is a man of few words always his actions speak more than his words. 

Yes it talked rude to Ashwani but yesterday he did said to kaku don't insult my mom , it's in d beginning only.

Virat never asked sai to changed. Yes sai challenges virat but virat too manages to impress sai . He to impressed by sai for her self less & daring nature .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Everyone,

True virat is trying to teach sai that to survive in that house you need to adapt let it go 

Witch is something sai get do especially that she has zero feelings for those people yes they are his family but not hers so why she should let them treat her badly

Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello Everyone,

I loved and agree every bit of your analysis❤️❤️

I think Virat was always shown one side of the situation ,may be Ashwini wanted to show the other but was stopped by Ninad, Bhavani & others of Chavan family. They wanted to maintain good image so , he was never taught to question elders ...when Sai does that he can't take it ... thinks she's Badtameez.... this side is totally new to him so it takes time to fight , understand , digest his own upbringing. This is gonna be really tough for Virat . 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I beg to differ virat dint changed , he was always like this only. Virat always used to respect women's. He was respecting sai from day one be it GC or chavan house.

Bahut kam male leads hain jinhe female leads ke gyan ki zarurat nhi hoti but vo barbaad kar diye jaate hain FL ko glorify karne ke liye.

virat comes under that category.

Virat anger was more coz of stupidity of Sai's plan which chavan kanjars will take as an encouragement. He wanted to avoid it . Sai was purposely putting herself in danger . Yes he do have feelings for sai.

D nataunki he did yesterday & today was to show chavans , I m finally trying to control & insult my wife & mother r u happy now ? Yes chavan kanjars were happy, they will think finally virat joined our gang. Virat is a man of few words always his actions speak more than his words. 

Yes it talked rude to Ashwani but yesterday he did said to kaku don't insult my mom , it's in d beginning only.

Virat never asked sai to changed. Yes sai challenges virat but virat too manages to impress sai . He to impressed by sai for her self less & daring nature .

Loved your perception. But, my point wasn't about Virat not respecting women. I meant he never took a stand earlier, maybe because he never knew the wrath his mom faced. But, now he takes a stand for both his mom and wife and  voices out his opinion whenever the family says or does against either of them. So, yes Virat has changed in that aspect. And, he does have feelings for her and now this marriage is not a deal anymore. It's gone beyond that stage. 

Edited by fatssrilanka - 3 years ago