Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepika18767

Whole show ruined after original preeti exit 

Now its just yhm revamp 

Curtain fall (which channel cut off ) that was also ditto yhm n countless other scene are there ๐Ÿค”

Idk about IB as i haven't watched that 

But current preeti looks like wannabe ishita only ๐Ÿ˜†

Not really... we barely get Arjun-Preeti scenes... YHM was all about Ishita-Ruhiโ€™s bonding... here Preeti just wants KT to get his son, sheโ€™s more concerned for KT and his khushi. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

The trip fall catch are so horribly contrived! (Though, I admit to being spoiled by perfection when it comes to that ๐Ÿ˜ˆ) 

It had been wonderful seeing Preeti slowly discover her own talents in the earlier episodes. The way they had shown her burgeoning self confidence, boosted by KT's and Kusum's belief in her, had been very well done. KT's character had a boyish charm that didn't jar because it had an honesty about it and because there was a hidden depth that they gave glimpses of. 

It was about love happening to find its way to them as they tread the path of self discovery. Not about plunging into every body of water on the way, with a spot of synchronised swimming to music thrown in ๐Ÿ˜† I'm just relieved they haven't caught a cold or anything! 

@red: Me too๐Ÿ™ˆ. It's kind of faded now but I can't resist swooning when it's acted and shot well.

@bold - I miss this show๐Ÿ˜ญ (You explained it so well!!)

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘ wish the show ended when rajshree left..

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago