Posted: 3 years ago

the food scene is coming up where they maybe denying her food..

Ah, yes! The dining scene where they send her off to college without feeding her. I didn't watch Bengali or Tamil version. I just read from others that Chindis taunt Sai for not helping in kitchen so they basically, taunt her into not having breakfast. 

How cruel is this? This show is promoting/normalizing too much domestic violence. 

Haan may be we are getting the scene where everyone will taunt Sai for food. I so wish Mr IPS give back to his Gharwala's for not giving food to his Baiko 

Originally posted by Arshian14

Ah, yes! The dining scene where they send her off to college without feeding her. I didn't watch Bengali or Tamil version. I just read from others that Chindis taunt Sai for not helping in kitchen so they basically, taunt her into not having breakfast. 

How cruel is this? This show is promoting/normalizing too much domestic violence. 

At least they are showing a strong FL speaking out against it unlike the saathiya 2 where the FL is the bechara abala nari (I saw a clip once on IG and almost slapped my forehead that this show is still airing).

no wonder they are all angry all the time, bc they are hangry!! lol they needs ta eat! 

Sai, chalo main tumhe college drop kar deta hoon

No thanks aap mere liye pehle hi bahut kuch kar chuke hain.

Breakfast scene 

Ghatiya log.taunt her eating breakfast without having worked for it.

Kaam karo toh khana milega 

Muft ki rotiyaan todti ho

Cheapads. 

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Sai, chalo main tumhe college drop kar deta hoon

No thanks aap mere liye pehle hi bahut kuch kar chuke hain.

Breakfast scene 

Ghatiya log.taunt her eating breakfast without having worked for it.

Kaam karo toh khana milega 

Muft ki rotiyaan todti ho

By the logic of joint family kitchen gutter politics, she's the wife of the 'only' working man of the house who is also the crowned prince by default and therefore has every right to be the Princess in the kitchen and at the dining table. 😑😑

Cheapads. 

Originally posted by prs_725

no wonder they are all angry all the time, bc they are hangry!! lol they needs ta eat! 

That is a fact. The toxins in the morning tea is all that they consume and empty stomach pAr such extoxic tea will make them act mad

Originally posted by jankiraghav

That is a fact. The toxins in the morning tea is all that they consume and empty stomach pAr such extoxic tea will make them act mad

yes!! I have friends who legit get hangry when they don't have their food. 

Pakhi didi's exotic tea on empty stomach is all she needs to fill barood in Sai lol