Don’t feel like watching

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys! Happy new year first of all.. 2021 first post. 😝

so yeah have been watching the episodes lately and I don’t feel like watching at all.. so boring episodes these days.. hope the coming days wil be better but I doubt.. 

Pillai is with that chudail mahima.. 

Hope the truth about chudhail mahima comes out soon! Can’t watch saransh being scared and rudra doing nothing.. every move of rusha gone gone.. 

Cvs next track epleaese 🥺

episodes are so boring and they are dragging this useless track.. churail is getting much screen..  every time I watch the episodes I fast forward to the end.. that’s gotta count for something🙈

Hope for better episodes and the track over soon! 

Think we are demanding for too much though.. 

Originally posted by kindoer

Hey guys! Happy new year first of all.. 2021 first post. 😝

so yeah have been watching the episodes lately and I don’t feel like watching at all.. so boring episodes these days.. hope the coming days wil be better but I doubt.. 

Pillai is with that chudail mahima.. 

Hope the truth about chudhail mahima comes out soon! Can’t watch saransh being scared and rudra doing nothing.. every move of rusha gone gone.. 

Cvs next track epleaese 🥺

episodes are so boring and they are dragging this useless track.. churail is getting much screen..  every time I watch the episodes I fast forward to the end.. that’s gotta count for something🙈

Hope for better episodes and the track over soon! 

Think we are demanding for too much though.. 

Haha I stopped watching since 3 days it’s getting on my nerves 😟 once the track comes to its original  charm that means exposure of mahima only I will watch

Originally posted by favjassi

Haha I stopped watching since 3 days it’s getting on my nerves 😟 once the track comes to its original  charm that means exposure of mahima only I will watch

'Maybe mee to is gonna take a break from the show.. :) 

Its really getting on my nerves. I only watch rusha scenes lol. At thisbpoint anything happening is so predictable i dnt even need to watch the show tonknow whats happeneing haha. 

Its utter crap.