Kisi Ka 'jaal' Kisi Ka Dil 'behaal'

Posted: 3 years ago

Good morning friends!

So everyone in the Chakram niwas now feels Sai has Rs 30 lakhs. Tell them something about money and they actually sit up and listen and then even find their missing logic at times and ask the right questions ๐Ÿคฃ: Virat agar is ladki ke pass itne paise Hain toh Tu ne is aafat ki zimmedari kyun li"

But Chavan saheb is so busy grinning (the burns still visible) at the 'joke'. Really broke my heart. I thought Sai really had money from her Aaba's PF and gratuity. How is it possible that she won't have that much money after all the years he gave in service ๐Ÿค” 

Discussing Ninad's brains are pointless because he is officially addicted to susheelta se bani hui 'extoxic' morning tea ๐Ÿต so I am reserving comments. But Bhavani's jaw drops at two three places were mast ha mast ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

But what an act by Sai! (Leaving all logic aside about the bravado she actually indulged in). It had a perfect mix of her mischievous side and also her alertness to 'touch'. I have been so intrigued about this aspect of Sai since she has been a victim of sexual abuse. Today, she actually behaved exactly the way any woman would be in presence of an unknown man giving our the eerie vibes. Of course, her reflexes, instinct and awareness was spot on when she instantly reacted to Amey's touch on her knee ๐Ÿคฎ. It also set off her radar to an amplified level. She was ready to smack the 'macchar' the next time (Did Virat catch that?) I so wish Chavan saheb had seen that part with his eyes ๐Ÿ˜. He couldn't even handle the lame joke of TPS Vs IPS from the guy (Whatever it was ๐Ÿคฃ). The Prettiest Sai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sach toh Bola usne but no one in Chavan niwas laughed -- no one ๐Ÿ˜…

But coming back to the touch -- is it that she has not reacted this way with Virat because she is actually comfortable his touch or is it because she knows both of them do not have any feelings of 'physical intimacy' to the touch? May be the knowledge that any little touch with Virat is only for "care" and no romance involved is comforting... She has also never been uncomfortable touching him back in a caring way. And of course she had these creepy vibes coming from Amey which Virat definitely does not give out. Any woman would have reacted the way Sai did but I also thought that the first time Amey touches her she was caught off guard and was not expecting it. It was stupid of her. She should have been more aware. 

And so, I don't have a problem if Virat's anger  stemmed only from the fact that she was putting herself in danger and even the fact that he would get anxious because 'Sai' was in danger. But his anger seems to be coming from a bruised husband/male ego, which actually doesn't gel with the "deal" ๐Ÿ™„.

Today was just Sai all the way. Loved all her acts from Karishma to the smack on Amey's face in view of Chakram niwasis -- Chavan saheb sent them out to see the tamasha while he excused himself to change into uniform? ๐Ÿ˜… Thoda funny laga ๐Ÿ˜‚ They were shocked to see that Sai can even slap someone when needed -- Omkar knew he could be the next in line ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‚

Sai totally reminded me of the day she wanted to run away from the 'safe house' in Gadchiroli to save Pari who was in danger because of her. She broke a window pane to escape and had even warned Virat to not go because she believed he would be in danger due to Vitthal's threat. But that day he had managed to physically stop her and "do his job''. What was stopping him today? I know logic doesn't work but he could have well arrested Amey before he arrived and had his way if he wanted. I feel he would have been angry with Sai about making a plan to trap Amey without asking him in any case --- she actually finished talking to Amey and inviting him home in the time he had taken to just speak to the Makad Sena and come into the room that evening. So, she didn't even think of asking or involving him. It must have definitely put him off and rightfully so too. But this rage is due to the fact that her act left him stung. But then, if he was okay with Sai going as a bait and allowing her to execute her plan, why the need to be jealous? It's not adding up.

Virat was so confused throughout the episode: should he allow his pride for her to overpower this jealousy-induced anger or should he continue being angry. 

Frankly, I was totally disconnected when he had that smirk on his face when Sai was trapping Karishma in her own lies and the next moment he goes back to "Maafi maango" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ It appeared then to be a clear case of a bruised male ego today. Sorry to say (Really want to hear what everyone thinks about this) but he was just trying too hard to get her to do what he asked her to do. May be he actually wanted to show that "Sai Apne Pati ki izzat Karti hai" and that he can keep the "junglee mulgee kaabu me", which is expected out of her. 

He actually will continue to hold on to his anger, visibly so, because Sai's flirting has really gone down the wrong way with him although he even knows now how much it was needed to help Shivani feel better -- chakrams ki aankhein khulne Ka toh sawaal hi Nahi hai because they have open-eyed hallucinations about 'badtameezi and Ghar ki izzat'. Sai perhaps felt that her act would actually bring down the 'aankhon par patti' of chakrams but I guess Virat actually knows better that it won't help even if Sai has become the sacrificial lamb for Shivani's dignity. What it will, of course, do is bring back Shivani's confidence and so, this dew-drop won't mind burning out under the scorching sun once again. Kohinoor jo hai.  

Precap is peek into more 'badtameezi' coming up for Chakram niwasis and Chavan saheb getting angrier. Man, just go take a shower and cool off... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ 

And Kaku fixing the crown on Mallika-e-Maturity's head with "full consent" to do whatever it takes to bring Sai on her knees. Uff, what an unimaginative villain she's turning out to be. It is actually a let down. I am still hoping the Devyani track will open layers of her character. Bhavani intrigues me but I hope she doesn't turn out to be as disappointing as her susheel bahu. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ (I am totally ignoring Jali Hui Didi purposely today)

Looking at Virat's reaction to this one "small" issue of Sai's fake flirting -- he is even aware about it -- I feel the 'possessiveness' he will hold for Sai will add a layer to his grey and to the many barriers between them. Since most of us pretty much know we don't be surprised with a different story (but I am still hoping because the nuances in the relationship of Virat and Sai didn't exist in the others) I feel it would be too much to expect him to choose Sai if she's indeed in the wrong and pitted against his family (which is almost always wrong). At the risk of collecting some more chappals (*non returnable), I must say I want the separation track soon๐Ÿ˜… both of them really need to feel the longing for each other to actually introspect. When we get something too cheap, we esteem it too light. They have both ended up with each other without much effort -- the fear of losing also brings the sense of value. It is a very necessary experience one must go through.  

If you have arrived here and given so much maan to my thoughts, please accept my sincere aabhars ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ 

It isn't possible to be as selfless as a female protagonist of a Hindi soap but: Kisiki muskuraahaton pe ho nisaar. Kisika dard mil sake to le udhaar. Kisike waaste ho tere dil mein pyaar. Jeena issi ka naam ...

Have a lovely day ahead! ๐Ÿ’•

Today, sending across hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— free with coffee โ˜• and also tea ๐Ÿต (because yesterday someone said they prefer morning tea ๐Ÿ˜…) so lo, Maine add Kar di. Ab Susheel bahu wali extoxic recipe toh Mili Nahi hai. Keshni has said the recipe will be taught in the third year of Dr Patralekha's university course. So I am still waiting for it but emoji mein green tea hai so detox toh ho hi jaana hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok bye. 

Love you allโค๏ธ

J

Janki meri pyaari se bahan.  I just โค๏ธ reading your analysis.

I will add more here.  Aabhi to kitchen me jaki khana banan hai.  Will watch the episode and share my views.

Edit:  Enjoyed today's episode. Sai our dew drop was on a role today.  Ek ke baad ek sab ka parda fas kar rahi hai.  Loved how tactically she exposed Daddo Sutto, didi to dekh ke dang ho gai.  Dar ne lagi ke Sai will expose her deep dark secret in the moment.  Per dewdrop please save this parda fas moment for another golden day- may be Samrat dada will be there to back your claim so hold on tight for the right moment.  As we all know to make an impact timing of matters.  

Virat- what can I say about him.  He is a confused soul and he really needs to introspect.  He needs to disconnect from Sai, Pakhi and Chavan Niwas for time being.  I also want him to leave the house and away from everyone related to him so he can look within and find the answers.  Being home will skew his judgment.  There is a lot of negative energies floating around Chakram Niwas and that is preventing him and infact everyone in the family to think clearly.  

He was so conflicted today.  Ek min he was happy watching Sai unmasking Karishma.  Aur the next minute he ordered Sai to say sorry to everyone in the family for her badtamazee. (Sai next time just what singing  Badtameez dil, batameez dil, batamiz dil

Maane na, maane na).  Just loved how his body language changes the moment he heard Amay baby calling his biwi TPS - THE PRETTIEST SAI.  He seemed ready to punch Amay and remove his eyes for gorifing his biwi .  (Crime master Gogo ka dialog  yaad aa gaye Virat the husband "aankhen nikaal ke gotiyan khelunga aager meri biwi ke taraf aakh bhi uthai to." Amay: "Sorry sir, galti se mistake ho gaye")

Didi cartoon character hoti to dono kan se dhuva he dhuva nikalta.  She was so happy when Virat had scolded Sai. But when he was proud of the sting operation his wify was conducting didi could not help but fume.  Koi  pani ke kettle didi ke sar per rakh do aur chai pati aur doodh bhi dal do...gas bach jaye ga aur Patralekha special chai be ban jayi ghi.  

Ninand- kya aap sach me army me thay?  Aap ko etna bhi nahi samaj aya ke aapki honhar bahu ek sting operation per hai.   

Bhavani, Omi, Sonali aur aab Karishma ka kya bolu. Jitni bhi tarif karu woh kam hai!! 

Aabhi ke liya eetna hi.  Kal dekh ti hai IPS , Amay baby ka kya haal karti hai.  Aakhri Amay ne biwi ko "I love you, baby, TPS, BWB" aur kya kya nahi bola jo Chavan Sahab bolna chahti the

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by jankiraghav

Good morning friends!

So everyone in the Chakram niwas now feels Sai has Rs 30 lakhs. Tell them something about money and they actually sit up and listen and then even find their missing logic at times and ask the right questions ๐Ÿคฃ: Virat agar is ladki ke pass itne paise Hain toh Tu ne is aafat ki zimmedari kyun li"

But Chavan saheb is so busy grinning (the burns still visible) at the 'joke'. Really broke my heart. I thought Sai really had money from her Aaba's PF and gratuity. How is it possible that she won't have that much money after all the years he gave in service ๐Ÿค” 

Discussing Ninad's brains are pointless because he is officially addicted to susheelta se bani hui 'extoxic' morning tea ๐Ÿต so I am reserving comments. But Bhavani's jaw drops at two three places were mast ha mast ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

But what an act by Sai! (Leaving all logic aside about the bravado she actually indulged in). It had a perfect mix of her mischievous side and also her alertness to 'touch'. I have been so intrigued about this aspect of Sai since she has been a victim of sexual abuse. Today, she actually behaved exactly the way any woman would be in presence of an unknown man giving our the eerie vibes. Of course, her reflexes, instinct and awareness was spot on when she instantly reacted to Amey's touch on her knee ๐Ÿคฎ. It also set off her radar to an amplified level. She was ready to smack the 'macchar' the next time (Did Virat catch that?) I so wish Chavan saheb had seen that part with his eyes ๐Ÿ˜. He couldn't even handle the lame joke of TPS Vs IPS from the guy (Whatever it was ๐Ÿคฃ). The Prettiest Sai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sach toh Bola usne but no one in Chavan niwas laughed -- no one ๐Ÿ˜…

But coming back to the touch -- is it that she has not reacted this way with Virat because she is actually comfortable his touch or is it because she knows both of them do not have any feelings of 'physical intimacy' to the touch? May be the knowledge that any little touch with Virat is only for "care" and no romance involved is comforting... She has also never been uncomfortable touching him back in a caring way. And of course she had these creepy vibes coming from Amey which Virat definitely does not give out. Any woman would have reacted the way Sai did but I also thought that the first time Amey touches her she was caught off guard and was not expecting it. It was stupid of her. She should have been more aware. 

And so, I don't have a problem if Virat's anger  stemmed only from the fact that she was putting herself in danger and even the fact that he would get anxious because 'Sai' was in danger. But his anger seems to be coming from a bruised husband/male ego, which actually doesn't gel with the "deal" ๐Ÿ™„.

Today was just Sai all the way. Loved all her acts from Karishma to the smack on Amey's face in view of Chakram niwasis -- Chavan saheb sent them out to see the tamasha while he excused himself to change into uniform? ๐Ÿ˜… Thoda funny laga ๐Ÿ˜‚ They were shocked to see that Sai can even slap someone when needed -- Omkar knew he could be the next in line ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‚

Sai totally reminded me of the day she wanted to run away from the 'safe house' in Gadchiroli to save Pari who was in danger because of her. She broke a window pane to escape and had even warned Virat to not go because she believed he would be in danger due to Vitthal's threat. But that day he had managed to physically stop her and "do his job''. What was stopping him today? I know logic doesn't work but he could have well arrested Amey before he arrived and had his way if he wanted. I feel he would have been angry with Sai about making a plan to trap Amey without asking him in any case --- she actually finished talking to Amey and inviting him home in the time he had taken to just speak to the Makad Sena and come into the room that evening. So, she didn't even think of asking or involving him. It must have definitely put him off and rightfully so too. But this rage is due to the fact that her act left him stung. But then, if he was okay with Sai going as a bait and allowing her to execute her plan, why the need to be jealous? It's not adding up.

Virat was so confused throughout the episode: should he allow his pride for her to overpower this jealousy-induced anger or should he continue being angry. 

Frankly, I was totally disconnected when he had that smirk on his face when Sai was trapping Karishma in her own lies and the next moment he goes back to "Maafi maango" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ It appeared then to be a clear case of a bruised male ego today. Sorry to say (Really want to hear what everyone thinks about this) but he was just trying too hard to get her to do what he asked her to do. May be he actually wanted to show that "Sai Apne Pati ki izzat Karti hai" and that he can keep the "junglee mulgee kaabu me", which is expected out of her. 

He actually will continue to hold on to his anger, visibly so, because Sai's flirting has really gone down the wrong way with him although he even knows now how much it was needed to help Shivani feel better -- chakrams ki aankhein khulne Ka toh sawaal hi Nahi hai because they have open-eyed hallucinations about 'badtameezi and Ghar ki izzat'. Sai perhaps felt that her act would actually bring down the 'aankhon par patti' of chakrams but I guess Virat actually knows better that it won't help even if Sai has become the sacrificial lamb for Shivani's dignity. What it will, of course, do is bring back Shivani's confidence and so, this dew-drop won't mind burning out under the scorching sun once again. Kohinoor jo hai.  

Precap is peek into more 'badtameezi' coming up for Chakram niwasis and Chavan saheb getting angrier. Man, just go take a shower and cool off... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ 

And Kaku fixing the crown on Mallika-e-Maturity's head with "full consent" to do whatever it takes to bring Sai on her knees. Uff, what an unimaginative villain she's turning out to be. It is actually a let down. I am still hoping the Devyani track will open layers of her character. Bhavani intrigues me but I hope she doesn't turn out to be as disappointing as her susheel bahu. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ (I am totally ignoring Jali Hui Didi purposely today)

Looking at Virat's reaction to this one "small" issue of Sai's fake flirting -- he is even aware about it -- I feel the 'possessiveness' he will hold for Sai will add a layer to his grey and to the many barriers between them. Since most of us pretty much know we don't be surprised with a different story (but I am still hoping because the nuances in the relationship of Virat and Sai didn't exist in the others) I feel it would be too much to expect him to choose Sai if she's indeed in the wrong and pitted against his family (which is almost always wrong). At the risk of collecting some more chappals (*non returnable), I must say I want the separation track soon๐Ÿ˜… both of them really need to feel the longing for each other to actually introspect. When we get something too cheap, we esteem it too light. They have both ended up with each other without much effort -- the fear of losing also brings the sense of value. It is a very necessary experience one must go through.  

If you have arrived here and given so much maan to my thoughts, please accept my sincere aabhars ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ 

It isn't possible to be as selfless as a female protagonist of a Hindi soap but: Kisiki muskuraahaton pe ho nisaar. Kisika dard mil sake to le udhaar. Kisike waaste ho tere dil mein pyaar. Jeena issi ka naam ...

Today, sending across hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— free with coffee โ˜• and also tea ๐Ÿต (because yesterday someone said they prefer morning tea ๐Ÿ˜…) so lo, Maine add Kar di. Ab Susheel bahu wali extoxic recipe toh Mili Nahi hai. Keshni has said the recipe will be taught in the third year of Dr Patralekha's university course. So I am still waiting for it but emoji mein green tea hai so detox toh ho hi jaana hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok bye. 

Love you allโค๏ธ

J

Amazing Janki , kya and kitna beautiful likhte ho aap..very very valid points of both the characters...lot of confusion but the thing you wrote about touch was so true..she was comfortable with Virat Sir's touch not because she has a romantic inclination towards him but just for the fact that she is assured that he intends no harm. That's why she was ok with him holding her hand when manaofying to stay back and also "finger on your lips" and the ghumshuda episode where Sai goes ghum. Her confidence in Virat Sir let her hold his hand from stopping him from going in the ashirwad episode infront of everyone...ye log pata nahin trust n confidence ke stage se nikalkar aage kab badenge....

How is it possible that she won't have that much money after all the years he gave in service ๐Ÿค” 

Please let them show she get the money from her Dad's VRS, gratuity, his savings etc and her scholarship money. It will be 30-40 L easily. Maybe like she said she just needs to go to GC to get it, but she should get it.   

But coming back to the touch -- is it that she has not reacted this way with Virat because she is actually comfortable his touch or is it because she knows both of them do not have any feelings of 'physical intimacy' to the touch? 

But they have this physical touch thing from GC days right, like how she pushes him or he picked her up when she tried to commit suicide, helps her get up for water etc. She doesn't mind him touching.

Yes, I hope that they also show him that he was scared of what would happen to Sai when she went to meet Amay without a backup or discussing the plan. She should have already explained the plan to Shivani or him and not decided everything and kept it to herself.

Today was just Sai all the way. Loved all her acts from Karishma to the smack on Amey's face in view of Chakram niwasis -- 

Yes, I knew Karishma was lying and am glad Sai got it out so smartly. Virat had to smile inspite of himself. 

Chavan saheb sent them out to see the tamasha while he excused himself to change into uniform? 

Seriously, it was hilarious. Kya zararat thi change karne ki? Wahan tapad exchange ho rahe hain already and he is missing all that. I was like pagal hai kya banda

๐Ÿ˜… Thoda funny laga ๐Ÿ˜‚ They were shocked to see that Sai can even slap someone when needed -- Omkar knew he could be the next in line ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‚

I think is fear is what lead to the precap scene. They know she will not lightly to abuse (aurat pe atyachar ka oppose karne bola hain) and so far Sai has not shared anything said by them like slap etc to Virat yet. 

I was confused of his expressions too. Wonder if he acted in support of chavans to delay the eventual fight.

Did he roll his eyes and get angry? I wasn't sure of the reaction he was going for when Sai spoke.

He needs many cold showers going forward if he keeps up with such act with Sai.

And Kaku fixing the crown on Mallika-e-Maturity's head with "full consent" to do whatever it takes to bring Sai on her knees. Uff, what an unimaginative villain she's turning out to be. 

The actress playing Pakhi's role brings a new meaning to Poker face.

I can only see this as a set-up for the Delhi/ Ladakh Trip. 

Pakhi might tell Kaku that she will pretend to get closer to Virat to anger Sai and make her leave. 

Karishma is also full fledged vamp, who will side with Pakhi from tomorrow.

Since most of us pretty much know we don't be surprised with a different story (but I am still hoping because the nuances in the relationship of Virat and Sai didn't exist in the others) 

I also hope for a different storyline, but looks very doubtful. 

In case of Shivani bua track, looks like they kept the overall idea the same, but added their own twist. 

So I guess these are the small mercies writers will throw at our face.

Frankly I wait for your review as much as I wait for the episode ...... 

Your reviews are too good...

Janki your reviews are really nice. Itโ€™s like watching the episode again but with a new understanding.

It was an drama filled but entertaining episode. Itโ€™s always nice to Sai getting the better of everybody.

The jealous patidev decided to change his clothes while his dear wife was dealing with Amay. That was a real wthey moment. Also when Sai slapped Amay looked like the chakrams took an imperceptible step back. They were so shocked!

Such a great analysis like always...an absolute treat to read themโค๏ธ

I am happy you brought up the Pari point because I almost forgot how strong her loyalty is for her loved ones that she is even ready to put herself in danger. The DIG track as well where she proved her loyalty to Virat. It is just sad that our dewdrop always gets backlash even after doing all this. 

I am seriously confused with Ninaad's character. Does he have any brains or just toxicity filled by TMK, and now PP's tea. I liked Virat's expression when all these so-called BA passes and Army officials couldn't figure out Sai's plan and Shivan and Virat had to spell it out for them. The gloat Virat had for Sai was so refreshing to watch after two episodes of fighting and embezzling in arguments. My favorite part of the entire episode was Virat's instant expression change when Amey told what TPS meant. His protective husband mode was turned on. Maybe that's why he went to change in his IPS uniform to show Amey what that TPS comment was about to do to him. I re-winded that scene like 10 times to see his expression change. I hope our Pakhi did had noticed it too.

We are all aware of another storm coming in the Sairat bedroom soon and although I am not looking forward to it, hopefully, we will get to see a nice patch-up between them. Now that PP will get full access to interfere in Sairat's life thanks to TMK, I believe she will wedge her first strike on the fight that is about to come. I am just shocked that Ninaad is okay to destroy his own son's marital like that. I gotta say, this is my first time seeing a sasur plotting against his bahu like that๐Ÿคช. It has turned into a Sasur-bahu- saazish๐Ÿ˜†. Knowing how regressive they are, I am shocked that they would be okay with Sai and Virat's separation. Will that not make them look bad in the so-called society they talk about all the time?

Edited by by_stander - 3 years ago

Janki!! Thank you for adding tea for me, khoob khoob abhaar. I absolutely love chai smiley36 I could have 4 cups of chai everyday if I can. Well enough about me. 

Good morning friends!

I really hope she has the money. I think this will def have her be more inpdependent if she needs to be. She does keep saying aba has some money in GC for a long time now and Virat isn't letting her go. One for her safety and two because he may even know that maybe Kamal Sir did get the money but if Sai gets it like she said, she may leave the CN. He may have told the ghar wala that she doesn't because he knows how/who they are. It's all my introspection but as an IPS i'm sure he knows if the officers get some money if they die in line of duty. Plus,kamal sir was about to take VRS so he may even get pension. Virat was the one approving all these right? He may even know how much Sai can get but baiko ko kaise jane de sakte hain? lol 

Everyone's bolti band at TPS. They all were surprised the lengths to which Sai can go and honestly i think at this point its all an ego battle between everyone. Kaku just does not like her guts. When Omkar was telling off Shivani and Shivani said Sai is saying all this to expose Amey, Virat's hand gestures and looks were enough to tell he doesn't like what people say about Sai but also doesn't expend his energy to say much. Maybe because he knows how to handle his family and manipulate them as well? Like he did to Sai. He's throwing a bone when and where he thinks is needed.  If he is constantly against the family for Sai, they may not even listen to him and maybe all well against Sai for ever so he may have done the "drama" to maintain balance. Im actually not sure because to your point below, it's just not adding up. 

I wished he saw the 'touch'. A more Jealous Virat is hilarious to see. 

Virat went up to only change and then drop in at the right time to save his baiko ๐Ÿ˜† hero wali entry ke liye kuch bhi karega lol 

I am honestly not starting to understand him at all. 

I think the mafi mango may have been an amalgamation of everything, to make his family "trust" him so that they dont entirely alienate Sai, his possessiveness, his need to want her to listen to him. I noticed how keen he was to ask why she cut the video call, why she cant video call, why she cant have dinner, show her face. It already seems like he gets uneasy when she doesn't listen to him or be around him. 

She's so cute. FL leads aisi honi chaiye. 

Well its a good thing, now she will actually drop in his eyes (aur kitna neecha girogi) and this will bring the pyaar wala track. The hint to "love" is already there ...the word pyaar has made entry, the flirting w amey, hopefully it soon happens w pati as well lol 

Im also seeking seperation. Maybe some venom from pakhi didi will help virat realize what he was thinking and how wrong he was. Maybe his longing will bring them even more closer. 

Ok bye. 

Love you allโค๏ธ

J

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by by_stander

His protective husband mode was turned on. Maybe that's why he went to change in his IPS uniform to show Amey what that TPS comment was about to do to him. I re-winded that scene like 10 times to see his expression change. 

You know this makes sense. I was wondering why he had to change. He definitely wants to show ki woh TPS ka pati IPS hai. Virat will definitely comment on TPS to Amay tomorrow and PP is going to be jal kukdi

I hope our Pakhi did had noticed it too.

Yes Pakhi noticed it. Everyone was looking at phone and listening, whereas Pakhi had eyes only on Virat. She saw him smile/ gloat at Sai's lie and how his expression turned on TPS. She knows! 

I am just shocked that Ninaad is okay to destroy his own son's marital like that. I gotta say, this is my first time seeing a sasur plotting against his bahu like that๐Ÿคช. It has turned into a Sasur-bahu- saazish๐Ÿ˜†. Knowing how regressive they are, I am shocked that they would be okay with Sai and Virat's separation. Will that not make them look bad in the so-called society they talk about all the time?

I don't think they want Virat-Sai to separate at least as of now. 

What they want is to bring Sai under control and turn her into Ashwini 2.0. 

They want to sabak sikao Sai.

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago

I was so confused by his characterisation today because his pride on Sai, protectiveness, jealousy and ego all were working together to incapacitate his decision-making. To a point where he just couldn't stop her anymore. Had he tried to stop her, it would have led to an uglier confrontation. And, at the end of the day, he doesn't want that. What really ticked me was how he did not follow her and let her be alone in a claustrophobic soace with that creep. Banda was just getting out of his rage-filled stupor and it was/will get triggered again. Bechara.

Maybe it is because Bhatt is a better actor but Virat is not repulsively 2D as of yet.

Edited by Bluegrass - 3 years ago