sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Anyone knows him? I really love him and his wife together😳 His wife dated Karan Singh Grover once by the way, and also heard rumours of her slapping him too?..Idk. But luckily she found a loving and loyal husband in Indraneil.

He did a film called "Mumbai Salsa" apparently. I didn't even know if it released in theatres! But has anyone watched any film of his, if he's been in any?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0kUIqS6GRk[/YOUTUBE]

Amazon.com: Mumbai Salsa: Movies & TV

Edited by sanityinfinite - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I used to be a fan of barkha bisht and even watched a tv show of the couple together it's good she got a decent husband ! Regarding movies I first saw him in his first hindi movie - shukriya with shriya saran..he mostly does side roles and he is mainly doing bengali films.

I find his resemblance to priyanshu chatterjee at times:

Indraneil Sengupta movies, filmography, biography and songs - Cinestaan.com

Indraneil Sengupta dreams of playing Feluda | Bengali Movie News - Times of  India

Priyanshu:

10 Actors Whose Massively Successful Careers Went Downhill: Rahul Roy,  Imran Khan, Govinda & Others

I recommend Ayn Rand': Priyanshu Chatterjee

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Never seen any of their shows but him and his wife are two very attractive individuals😍somehow whenever I end up on their Insta pages, I’m always scrolling and admiring their beauty in all their pictures. Their daughter is v cute too:

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is the main villain of Vidya Balan's Kahaani 

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

He is the main villain of Vidya Balan's Kahaani 

Oh wow..thanks 😊

Surpringly I haven't watched Kahaani. I am gonna give it a try for sure!

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Never seen any of their shows but him and his wife are two very attractive individuals😍somehow whenever I end up on their Insta pages, I’m always scrolling and admiring their beauty in all their pictures. Their daughter is v cute too:

They are😳 I loved their interviews together. He seems like one of those Husbands that is absolutely taken with the wife. This one, they're pulling each other's legs and so cute together - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0kUIqS6GRk

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

I used to be a fan of barkha bisht and even watched a tv show of the couple together it's good she got a decent husband ! Regarding movies I first saw him in his first hindi movie - shukriya with shriya saran..he mostly does side roles and he is mainly doing bengali films.

I find his resemblance to priyanshu chatterjee at times

Indraneil Sengupta movies, filmography, biography and songs - Cinestaan.com

Indraneil Sengupta dreams of playing Feluda | Bengali Movie News - Times of  India

Priyanshu:

10 Actors Whose Massively Successful Careers Went Downhill: Rahul Roy,  Imran Khan, Govinda & Others

I recommend Ayn Rand': Priyanshu Chatterjee

They honestly look like real brothers or even twins!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He was great as a villain in Kahaani and in 1920 as well. I only watch one other work from him which was Children of war. He was great in that too

sanityinfinite thumbnail

^^ Oh I yes I remember 1920. He was in that. It was such a scary film, my mind probably erased quite a bit of it, but I remember Indraneil in that.

NightonEarth thumbnail

Indraneil was really popular in Kolkata at one point after "Angshumaner chobi" . He did a couple of films with really good directors . I think he was really arrogant and choosy he used to claim that " i read 30 scripts a week and i don't like them" and Then Anirban Bhattacharya happened in Bengali film industry and Indraneil was phushhhhh 😆