Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Living the actual characters

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys!

So I happened to watch the interview for the 11th where we see PP,Sai, and Virat arguing....a scene which is probably coming up soon where SaiRat are fighting and in makes PP an entry to add fuel to the fire smh. 

Anyways the reason why I bring this up is I noticed the real actors are SO INVESTED in their characters. Idk if its because it's their first breakthrough show as a main lead but Neil and Aishwarya were so defensive of their characters. Like Neil kept going on and on how Virat is patient and coolheaded and Sai is always angry and what not and in my head I'm yelling well "Virat is a stepping stool who gets walked over and can't make his own decisions, he's two timing in essence and oh him being patient??!? Well he just yelled at his wife in front of the whole house!" Why can't Neil see the character flaws, anyways I just found it odd I guess.

Then I noticed that Aishwarya was really defensive of Pakhi too, she kept saying in the interview how Pakhi is a "samajdar and suljhiwi" character and she wants to maintain the house reputation and repset elders when none of that is true. She's the most manipulative and immature character I've ever seen.  Yes she does respect her elders, but she doesn't leave a change to taunt Ashwini and Sai. Why didn't the actress accept her character flaws Idk. It like she was repeating the same words Virat uses to identify her.

Obviously I have NOTHING against the actor and actress, I love Neil, Ayesha, and Aishwarya and I'm glad they're doing so well and that the show has been in the top shows so far but I was just confuzzeld I guess. Neil and Ash are both literally living their character even during interviews lol. Idk why the show in intent on painting Sai as the one wrong, you see it all the time during voiceovers in SBS. And Ayesha always takes it with grace, she admitted the flaws in her character etc. Its just strange to me and I wanted to see what yall thought. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'd like to think that they have like a scene understanding and that's what they are saying ..in the POV of Virat or Pakhi. Who both think they are susheel or coolheaded and have no idea of who they are...its the viewers and the other family members that can see through them but Virat and Pakhi cant see through themselves...so i think they meant it in terms of their character and not really in terms of Neil thinks Virat is jealous or Aish thinks Pakhi is grey etc ... I thought abt this bec initially i was like do they not know what their character is like? but we didnt hear the question to which they answered..

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Everyone is right in their own perceptive. Just look at the forum , people interpret the same scenes differently. Everyone is entitled to their opinion . It’s Neil and Aishwarya’s opinion . I don’t know how one can decide which POV is right and which is not . If SBS or any new portal are stating their opinion  . People can ignore if they feel differently . 

I pity Neil   Ayesha and Aishwarya . They are being targeted from the time the show started for one reason or the other . In every IV , people find some or the other fault with the actors .  Oh he is holding the mike for “x “ secs for this actress and for other it’s “x+10” maybe he doesn’t like her . Oh poor girl is being targeted and not allowed to be part of celebrations. If this continues very soon they will stop giving interviews. I have seen this happen in other show . 

P.S This is not directed to the TM . I am just saying it in general about the fandom. 

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think they were saying it from the character's POV... Neil had said that there are grey elements in all three characters in his earlier interviews. 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: yyyy

Everyone is right in their own perceptive. Just look at the forum , people interpret the same scenes differently. Everyone is entitled to their opinion . It’s Neil and Aishwarya’s opinion . I don’t know how one can decide which POV is right and which is not . If SBS or any new portal are stating their opinion  . People can ignore if they feel differently . 

I pity Neil   Ayesha and Aishwarya . They are being targeted from the time the show started for one reason or the other . In every IV , people find some or the other fault with the actors .  Oh he is holding the mike for “x “ secs for this actress and for other it’s “x+10” maybe he doesn’t like her . Oh poor girl is being targeted and not allowed to be part of celebrations. If this continues very soon they will stop giving interviews. I have seen this happen in other show . 

P.S This is not directed to the TM . I am just saying it in general about the fandom. 

I would like to think that people who use social media like IG are people in their teens whose mindsets still fall into either black or white. They tend to take reel life as real. So the best to ignore those and just move on. There will always be backlash from people since human nature is being judgemental. I personally find comments like those to be funny.

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yyyy

I completely agree. They have been targeted a lot and it has been a nuisance. I don't mean to target them in any way. I was just wondering like are they speaking as the characters themselves or like the actual actors during interviews. 

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail

Ahh so they're all just gray characters? That makes sense. I was, Idk why but that makes sense. You don't necessarily have to categorize characters as black or white so I guess they're all just playing different shades of gray.