SaiRat OS : Khamosh Nazrein *COMPLETED* Updt - Pg 1 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lezcrasile

IT'S A NICE ONE, KEEP WRITING !
MUCH LOVE ❤️

Thank you so much ❤️

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

What! You cant end it so quickly. The chapter was just picking up steam! I was waiting to see what would happen next...this was too short :( please update the next part soon. Like now! 🙈😅 

Next part is coming super soon !!!

Ambii thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

why did you complete so soon😭 in reality virat was is going to fight more.

This happens after they have had all the fights . Yesterday we all saw the bts where Virat was holding Sai's hand , that's the patch up scene & I am writing about that. 

@bold  babe this was an impromptu update . The next part will be up super soon , surely ❤️l

When you say super soon- i hope that maybe means NOW!! ☺️😅

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful, please update soon.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambii

This happens after they have had all the fights . Yesterday we all saw the bts where Virat was holding Sai's hand , that's the patch up scene & I am writing about that. 

@bold  babe this was an impromptu update . The next part will be up super soon , surely ❤️l

🤗

Gk2020 thumbnail
It was too short...I just started enjoying it and it ended very soon..🙄 btw I loved it and eagerly waiting for update❤️
Ambii thumbnail

Even I felt that it was quite short so I changed it to the prologue ! I am truly overwhelmed by all your beautiful comments . I am working on the next update and it will be up super soon . And trust me it's going to be long enough for you guys to enjoy ! I may not be able to reply back to each comment but all your comments are so valuable .

Thanks everyone ❤️

Edited by Ambii - 3 years ago
Ambii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tali_99

Aa why a cliffhanger??  Story was building and now I don't know what is going to happen.  Cannot focus 😆

Continue writing !!  Okay back to work.  Break is over.

Hahaha ! Yes I'm back at it . My break is over 😂

And I'm glad you liked it ❤️

Edited by Ambii - 3 years ago
Ambii thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

When you say super soon- i hope that maybe means NOW!! ☺️😅

By super soon I mean by today evening . That's a promise.❤️ And unlike Vaada boy , I keep my promises 🤣