Shaadi Mubarak

High Voltage Upcoming Drama

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Guys, did you check the latest Insta post of Manav and BTS. They are having an outdoor shoot which looks like the roof of some unfinished building (usually in movies they shoot for action or climax scenes like this :) ). I feel there is going to be some action/ high voltage drama..I feel KT and Preethi will get closer to knowing Nandini's truth.. What do you guys think the track might be?

Could it be Nandini trying to kidnap or harm Preethi and KT saving her?? :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes I think this scene is going to be very important. Seems like you said, Nandini trying to harm Preeti and KT saving her. 

I just hope they find out the truth like really soon now, so that we can get rid of Nandu-Arjun. We need a new track now with the office backdrop

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Preeti will fall from the building and will be badly injured and will be admitted to the hospital. KT will go bonkers... He will go off on Nandini.. Sab bhanda phoot jaega phir. If it happens, will be nice to see KT going crazy seeing Preeti in that halat.. he will start to acknowledge he feels something for Preeti 😍👌.. thoda angst bhi milega. 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I think Preeti will fall from the building and will be badly injured and will be admitted to the hospital. KT will go bonkers... He will go off on Nandini.. Sab bhanda phoot jaega phir. If it happens, will be nice to see KT going crazy seeing Preeti in that halat.. he will start to acknowledge he feels something for Preeti 😍👌.. thoda angst bhi milega. 

Few days ago...

Director "We are planning something shocking that will leave the viewers stunned"..... 

This is the shocking track !!!! 😱😱😱😱

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I feels nandini will try to kill KT and preethi would save him