Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Unable to watch the show

tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have been watching this show from the beginning,now I feel this show has reached it illogical phase.Just not able to watch it anymore.

Really wish they bring some sane story line .Anybody else feel the same ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episodes are beyond depressing now. It’s been over a week since the “death” track started & the mourning & grieving scenes have just gotten exhausted. 

In a time when people need some positivity and uplifting, they are stretching this crapfest. 

Kartik has been in this position so many times before that it’s just exhausting to watch him cry and remember Naira. 

Apparently show will be completely revamped starting next week. New characters will enter and there will be a major look changes. I hope there is some freshness to the storyline and some good vibes, not the same old, depressed Kartik finding comfort in Naira’s look alike. 

tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kaira_123

Apparently show will be completely revamped starting next week. New characters will enter and there will be a major look changes. I hope there is some freshness to the storyline and some good vibes, not the same old, depressed Kartik finding comfort in Naira’s look alike. 

I hope they do, I cant watch one full episode of Karthik talking to Naira's aatma. Seriously , they should get back to some logical scenes now

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its a Really depressing show right now hope from next week its more fun and light  hearted but right now its like crying competition and audience will get tension and stress..

hope Shivangi will come in a fun role if Naira wont return and also if they bring new characters they should be fun roles and not villains like Vedika

Today ghost naira and karthik scene was boring dont want to see ghost scenes again so boring and unrealistic they will loose more audience if they keep showing such boring depressing scenes

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago