Fan Fictions

Pyaar Tuna Kya Kiya

Dmgkajenlove1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Armaan is the son of The most successful Businesses men Named  Billy while Riddhima Belongs to a poor family His father has a small Grocery Shop In Armaan's family  He is living with his Mother, father and yes His small Brother Sidhant Malik In Riddhima's Family She is living with her Mother, Father and Her sister Anjali Gupta Its a sunrise and its a new day for Riddhima as its her First day in Hospital as an Intern Doctor In the Morning Riddhima's Mother called her Name Riddhima Riddhima..... wake up its too late its your first day at Hospital R: nai maa let me sleep. P: Ridhimaaa wake up your new life is wating for you R: okay coming in 5 minutes....! As she is still lying down but her mother interupt her and pulled her mattress off from Her come on Now I Don't want any excuses from you At last she has to listen to Her mother because its really too late and she has to get ready for her first day at City Hospital or you can say Sanjivini... Finally Riddhima reached Hospital she is very excited for her first day as she really want to make new friends In Locker Room At first all the new intern's  Have to take their lockers As Riddhima was in locker Room some one entered in the locker Room and he was singing a song and has one flower pot in his  hand the guy is no other than Atul Atul:- Hey Hi my name is Atul Riddhima:- HeY HI MY NAME IS Riddhima Atu:- Hey Ridz  R:- she gave. Atul a friendly Smile Both Atul and Riddhima become friends and they start their journey towards Nurse Station for there Duties On other side of the world Armaan Malik start his morning by going for a Morning walk After His Morning walk he returns home and step towards his room after 10 minutes he came out from his room and step towards his little Brother's Room Sidhant who is still sleeping Armaan said wake up its morning and we have to take Flight (Both sid and Armaan has to go India) Sid:- okay Bro let me get fresh A:- You only Have 10 mints We have to reach Airport at 8:30 go get ready as soon possible Armaan was very Happy that after 2 years He is going back to India unaware of the fact that His life was totally going to change in India Armaan and sid reached India and Billy came airport to take his son Back Home from airport Billy: How was you trip my dear son Sid: it's Okay A:Hehehhe Dad he was sleeping in the plane Sid: come on bro I was not sleeping I have just closed my eyes for a while Billy: okay stop this Discussion and listen your mother is waiting at home Armaan okay Dad Armaan's mother and father was living in the same house but never ever talked with each other from last 3 years and it Hurts him. A: Dad are you still not talking with Mom B:Armaan plz stop this I don't want to talk about her Sid: plz both of you plz stop this  discussion now Sid know both Armaan and billy will get into fight which will be most Dangerous for there family Yes, Armaan was happy because he is coming home after 2 years but some time he feels pain in his Heart Every one at  Armaan's home welcome sid and Armaan Armaan mother was very happy as her children came back Home after 2 years 3 Month Later Riddhima's House Riddhima is just Baking a cake for her sister as its her 26th Birthday Riddhima padma and Shashank ame together and planned a surprise Birthday party At 12:00 Am R:  Went towards Anjali and slowly she wispers Happy birthday In Anjali's ear Anjali got surprised and happy How her family loves her and her eyes filled with tears Due to Happiness Shashank and padma Happy birthday Anji After this Riddhima Bought a cake  which she has baked for her sister After Anjali's birthday celebration Anjali tells Riddhima to take a leave from work tomorrow as she want Riddhima to spend some Quality Time with her family as she has planed to go for shopping with Riddhima R:- Ok I will take a leave tomorrow as its you birthday You know how much I love you my Big Sis Anjali:- Love you too sis At Morning both Riddhima and Anjali got dressed up as they are going for shopping At shopping Mall Riddhima sees a beautiful dress but she doesnt want to buy this because she doesn't have enough money Riddhima put stone on her heart and left that shop Suddenly wind comes and touch Riddhima's face . Riddhima Heart got stuck and Beat fast and she feels some one very special is present around her That person is None other Than A....Aa yes you people are Right He is non other Than Armaan malik Riddhima's Dupatta flew in the air and fell on Armaan's face Armaan Heart got stuck as He feels love in Riddhima's smell. His Heart start beating very fast  on other hand Riddhima run towards Armaan in order to get her Dupatta back but Anjali stopped her and tell her she will bring her Dupatta then Anjali left and went towards Armaan and tell her wo meri sister ka Dupatta hai... Anjali took Dupatta from Armaan's Hand and left from there Armaan sees Riddhima and one word comes from his mouth how Beautiful is she amd Riddhima also See Armaan her eyes got stuck on him but Anjali pull Riddhima's Hand and left from there Anjali Riddhima leaves from there but Armaan was still there looking at Riddhima As his Nose can't forget The smell of Riddhima's Dupatta At Armaan House Armaan Mother Annanya Malik and Her father has lot of problem in there life they were living under tbe same roof but they don't even talk to each other because Armaan's Mother has caught his father with another women. For the world her family looks like a happy family but that wasn't the case. Coming towards Armaan's Brother Sidhant He was not The real Brother of Armaan but their relationship was too good that no one can break it. Sid had just completed his Masters and now he think to join his family business with his brother. Armaan mother Annanya Malik  was 56 years old Armaan malik He is 35 years old and it was time his parents look for his life partner So there parents make him a profile At wedding.com On the other side Riddhima's father was not feeling well as he has Tumor in his brain as Doctor said He is Going to Die  But before his Death Riddhima's father wants her Daughter to get settled and he wants to see his daughter in a wedding Dress In order to fulfil their father's last wish both Riddhima and Anjali agreed for the wedding Riddhima's father likes Atul and Atul Aslo loves Anjali Atul love was love at first site But Anjali was not in love with Atul but she Agreed to get married to Atul After 2 days Annanya and Armaan went market to buy some goods Then Annanya eyes got stuck at one Girl who is Helping one old men crossing Road  Armaan Mother loved it  so much  The Girls was none other Then Riddhima After Helping old men Riddhima moved aside at some Distance Riddhimas Hands touchd someones Hands its felt like a current In her body then she look back The Guy was no other Than Armaan Riddhima looks in Armaan eye and Armaan looks into Riddhima eye they Both got lost into each others eye's. Armaan's mother who was looking all this got Happy because They both look Made for each other Now Armaan's Mother wanted to make Riddhima his wife. Armaan's mother Quickly took her Phone and take Riddhima's picture and then she called CID and gave them some money and asked then That she wants every single information about Riddhima CID started their work and gave evey single information of Riddhima . After 5 days in Riddhima's House Padma  Riddhima's mother open Door as she Hear bell Ringing And saw a women standing infront of Her. The women is Armaan's mother And has come to Riddhima's home for her son Armaan . P:- Ji  ap... Befor Padma could complete  her words Armaan's Mother said ji  Mai Annanya Malik Ho Malik Groups Of industry's ki owner ki wife P:- ji  who famous Billy malik ki wife Annanya Malik  Ji mai Billy ki wife Ho Padma can't figure out why she has come to her House . amd said me Annanya Annanya ji mai yha pa apki Beti  Riddhima ke liya ayi ho Padma ji kya matlab apka Riddhima kya Annanya Muja apki beti  bhot pasand hai. I am here to ask her hand for my son. Padma just got Happy ... Ji mai abi Riddhima ke papa ko bata kar ate hu She got so much Happy. Her lips couldn't move out of joy but finally she called Riddhima's father Shashank Gupta  Padma tells everything to Shashank And after some conversation they both Agreed with this. But padma Noticed that why was her Husband not with her. She asked Armaan's mother about it But Annanya  Make some excuses and tell her that Armaan's father Billy was at his work but he is Happy with this relationship Padma aur apka beta Armaan Annanya know her son can't deny her mothers choice because he loves her mother so much. Next Part coming soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters