Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

It is her own fault, she lives in LaLaLa land. After what he and his family has done, still she is begging desperately. To be part of HIS family.

Feel πŸ˜‘ by her Riddhu's behaviour. For God's sake wake up and see who they really are, ** snakes. 🀬

Dadi is always praying or emotional blackmail, with her morals shoving it down Riddhima's troat. The rest of the family no finger or slap.  Blood is thicker it seems.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

She is going over board 

How come Vansh enjoying all that 

Yaar tu Bina Vansh πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Like Bro like sis.... Ek Sia hi alag se download ho gayiπŸ˜†

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even though the whole RaiSinghania were way out of line  today I am currently happy that the doubt of Vansh marrying Ahana is cleared I have a feeling tomorrow or at the end of the episode Siya  will actually open her eyes until Vansh Riddhima is innocent  in which will lead up to the scenes of the promo. I fully believe that in the end Riansh will be together however a lot has happened that they need to work through 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

No I guess her reaction was more like her innocence would be proved if Sia gets fine. 

Yes 

I agree

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Honestly I'm not Angry with Vansh.....I kind of expected something like from him.

But it's dadi who disappointed me most.....she always stood with Riddhu..... giving lectures about being righteous and all....what happened apparently blood is thicker than water and at the end of day even she is Rai Singhania.

Khaandan hi Aisa hai yaar 

Sab change as per him 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

It is her own fault, she lives in LaLaLa land. After what he and his family has done, still she is begging desperately. To be part of HIS family.

Feel πŸ˜‘ by her Riddhu's behaviour. For God's sake wake up and see who they really are, ** snakes. 🀬

Dadi is always praying or emotional blackmail, with her morals shoving it down Riddhima's troat. The rest of the family no finger or slap.  Blood is thicker it seems.

It is ridhi core to be like that 

She is right 

She fought so much for family 

How come leave like that 

I just hope she learns her power she holds to change the game

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Like Bro like sis.... Ek Sia hi alag se download ho gayiπŸ˜†

Yaar 

Now sia okay 

But don’t forget where her roots are from πŸ˜‚

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Even though the whole RaiSinghania were way out of line  today I am currently happy that the doubt of Vansh marrying Ahana is cleared I have a feeling tomorrow or at the end of the episode Siya  will actually open her eyes until Vansh Riddhima is innocent  in which will lead up to the scenes of the promo. I fully believe that in the end Riansh will be together however a lot has happened that they need to work through 

Lot of work needed

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I know it is not wise to compare, but today I felt ye family ko sirf and sirf Deep and Tara line pe la sakte hai. πŸ€£

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

I know it is not wise to compare, but today I felt ye family ko sirf and sirf Deep and Tara line pe la sakte hai. πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tara Kafi hein 

Chaaku Lelo aur mar lo πŸ˜‚