Give redemption 

I don’t know why itv don’t do that 

Remember ASR did so much with Khushi 

No redemption at all 

Acted with same arrogance and she forgave him 

Not at least with Ridhima 

I mean at least show a full episode of his tadap 

Rather than few minutes of fb scenes 

I haven't ever watched that show but seriously she needs to stay away from him and he should regret. 

Bolna nahin chahti but even in Pinjra they are giving a redemption track to Omkar 😶

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

The Episode starts with Ridhima questioning Vansh, why you're saying Ahana is your wife. She asks him whether Ahana is blackmailing him and she announces herself as Ridhima Vansh Rai Singhania. Ishani says, Ridhima is acting and they don't know her. Ridhima says Ishani I know you don't like me but don't act like that. Ishani says she doesn't know her at all. The whole family is playing with her while Vansh smirks seeing how his family playing with her. Angre loyalty lies with the Vansh, how come she is asking each one of them. 

I totally skip it. I have watched it in other shows for 1000 times.

Vansh says ma'am - and it is killing her. Kabir expressions are shocked from surprise to smiling. He understood what Vansh is playing with her but yet waiting for her Vansh outcome. Vansh says she is mental - ill, that is breaking her. God! seriously I'm unable to watch anymore. It's breaking me - no matter what promo says. 

Saswat Rai is a Mcp. I am disheartened what crap they are feeding. Vansh is  ruthless and cruel . Its a character trait of him.

Ridhima says to media that Dadi will say the truth because she thinks her as her daughter. Seeing Dadi, Ridhima runs to Dadi and hugs her. Kabir is enjoying the whole drama. Vansh and everyone is planning against her while Dadi asks who is this? Dadi - don't know what your grandson told you but this is bad. Kabir is shocked to see the whole family turning tables against Ridhima. Ridhima is broken with Dadi. Dadi proved - Blood is thicker than water but her expressions say her pain too while Ridhima begging Vansh - Am I thinking too much?

I know this was coming. I was not shocked.

Vansh says I will give you one chance, prove yourself. Ridhima moves to Vansh room's - yaar Ridhima, do you think Vansh who planned all this will keep things which say you're his wife? No dear, he won't. He planned so well. Ridhima gets the wedding picture and sees Ahana. She opens the wedding album and sees Ahana. 

Ridhima checks her phone thinking she will get their images while the whole gallery is empty. Vansh is smirking as he knows he played very well. God, after seeing this I don't want her to forgive him soon while saying sorry. Ridhima shows the ring and says yesterday you gave the ring to me and says the picture of her and Vansh is thee in it while Ishani says only you are here. Ahana shows the real ring where her and Vansh image present. God! this girl has been cornered from every side. Ah, Vansh! 

Will this Girl come back from her delusional world?

Vansh says, this girl is saying a lie and she is nothing to us. Angre says press conference has ended here itself. Whole-time Ridhima is seeing with Vansh and she now remembers what she said Vansh last night - her identity. Ridhima pushes Ahana aside and says - everyone and Vansh is her identity. She says no matter what he cannot take her identity. 

Vansh says you might have betrayed in love and I know how it feels. He says the identity never belonged to you. Ishani says Bhai and Bhabi - I will kill this girl, mile tho ek baar. Ridhima challenges him saying she always been with the family. Aha, those lines - someone should die either him or her and Vansh smiles hearing the same. She says until unless you kill me, I will not leave the house. 

Can we still expect her retaliation? 

Ishani drags Ridhima while the latter says you always belong to me. Vansh enjoying this. Ishani pulls Ridhima mangal sutra and throws away. Man! that mangal sutra falls at Bapa. Ridhima comes and wears the same. Ridhima questions her Bappa. Vansh says this house doesn't belong to her and says you need to leave. 

Ishani 's character  will never upgrade. I appreciated  her while Vansh was not there but if words can b taken back i will do that.

Ridhima stepping away from the home while Sia shouts Ridhima making all turn back in shock. Ridhima says - it's Sia's voice while Ishai saying she is coma until now. Both Ridhima and Vansh runs to Sia. Ridhima comes near her while Vansh no with a finger - his attitude. Sia catches Ridhima hands - Vansh sees how Sia is reacting towards Ridhima. 

Can we punch him? His finger is very sexy.

Ridhima says to Sia don't be afraid while Vansh says, call doctor. The doctor says this is a miracle. Of course, Ridhima's Bappa helped. The doctor says Sia is responding to Ridhima and it's important she stays with Sia. While Vansh looks at her. 

Ultimate  classless trash. My head was throbbing. Riddhima smiled.Was it a  sign if victory? 

Precap: Vansh says for the sake of Sia, he will let the girl (ridhima) stays in the home. Ahana asks how can he do this with her? She couldn't even stay one day as his wife. Vansh says he promised to keep her home, not as his wife and don't act like one.

Dhanya huye fandom ap ki...aap se mahan aur kaun? Black stripe hot dikhne k bad vi i am not gonna pardon u Mcp kahika!

P:S - I don't know why I feel there is the deeper connection of Ahana and Vansh. Something both are not revealing at present. While seriously, no comments on Vansh even today, but I feel, Like feel, Vansh might be coming behind her but that hug should dream yaar. Cannot says days and months but at least he needs to cry a week. Or else stay in the VR Mansion for Sia but ignore everyone including Dadi. 

It should b a dream of Vansh and Ridzi "s retaliation is the hour of the need how can she blabber of identity and relationship. Why writers think we are hormone driven teens.Even teens read and watch good things. Feeding such crap is umpteenth time shitty.

Ridhima is still smiling and hoping for Vansh..hadh haii.. yeh ladki sudharegi nahin😔😔

I want one proper sorry

that's it

because I am never angry at him❤️

Originally posted by SnehaSneha

I need at least a week. They are torturing her for months and we can't have a week and isme Kabir Ishani ko b niptao not just vansh 

This pandemic they are unable to show

So they might wrap soon 

Yes, she can stay for sia but ignore everyone 

But that might not be possible 

If not asked in post, would definitely say need a week or so

Originally posted by Drna

Sometimes I feel rather than getting obsessive VR we are getting obsessive Riddhima.😏

But please riddhu give more attention to your self respect rather than love of someone.

Her strength is fighting for loved ones 

Her self respect lies in it 

But self worth important 

Learning what power she holds to turn the tables 

Originally posted by SnehaSneha

Ishani ko peet do koi 😡 

Uske liye toh thappad bhi kam pad jaye

No spoilt brat behaves the way she is behaving🥱

Originally posted by anya2005

is raisinghania khandan ne mujhe kuch bolne layak hi nahi choda 

inke upar bhadaas nikalu bhi toh kitni nikalu 

NO COMMENTS !!

MUJHE FULL TO VANSH REDEMPTION TRACK CHAHIYE

All asking for last line 

Hope we get but makers not sure 

Originally posted by Sunshine_nino

I haven't ever watched that show but seriously she needs to stay away from him and he should regret. 

Bolna nahin chahti but even in Pinjra they are giving a redemption track to Omkar 😶

Yes 

Beautifully given 

Here don’t know 

When cage can shift places why not Immj 

Channel no budget for this show 😡