Epi 164: Lootera - Page 10

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ktptalks

As far as we all seen riddhu i highly doubt she will ever turn negative...vansh forced her to marry him but she fell in love with him...he became vihaan and kept playing with her feeling...she still forgive him...even this she will forgive him and his family...i actually will be happy if she does turn against vansh,kabir and family

Rather than against 

Better do ignore 

Cold shoulder 

Originally posted by Ktptalks

As far as we all seen riddhu i highly doubt she will ever turn negative...vansh forced her to marry him but she fell in love with him...he became vihaan and kept playing with her feeling...she still forgive him...even this she will forgive him and his family...i actually will be happy if she does turn against vansh,kabir and family

I think it will go Madhubala way , she will pretend to forgive him but will want to hurt him.  Though given her track record and obsession for love she might forgive him right away

Originally posted by zack69

I think it will go Madhubala way , she will pretend to forgive him but will want to hurt him.  Though given her track record and obsession for love she might forgive him right away

She might be sia doctor 

Rather than accepting any relationship 

Riddhima should know the worth of her life. She turned Vansh into some God and she feels like she can’t live without him. I’m ok at least with her fighting for her rights but not with her begging him to kill her if he doesn’t want her. It shows her weakness. She is pumping his ego to sky. She needs some loving friends like Sejal to guide her in this situation. Presently she is getting cornered by everyone. RaiSinghanias looked like vultures preying on a lamb. 

Originally posted by Rosalinesak

Riddhima should know the worth of her life. She turned Vansh into some God and she feels like she can’t live without him. I’m ok at least with her fighting for her rights but not with her begging him to kill her if he doesn’t want her. It shows her weakness. She is pumping his ego to sky. She needs some loving friends like Sejal to guide her in this situation. Presently she is getting cornered by everyone. RaiSinghanias looked like vultures preying on a lamb. 

Ridhima is such that she loves the person to the core. She is right for fighting and she doesn't want to leave just like that because she fought for the family and all. Though none is aware she did. 

Yes, she should realize her self worth and need to understand she is strong. She is strong we know it but she should understand it. 

Riddhima negative honi vi nhi chahiye.None is negative in this show. Vansh and Kabir has darker shades. If Ridfhima is blind in love with Vansh Vansh is in love with his family. I have seeň such ppl very close. They are related. Jaise ki hum kya hum apni family woh jaisi vi ho unke bare koi ganda bole toh sun payenfe no! Hum.apas mein chahe jitna larle koi hamari family ko galat bole toh gussa karte hai na....Vansh ko acchi tarah pata hai uski family kaisi hai but he is blind in love. Riddhima vi samaj gayi Yeh Vansh ka saazish tha usne woh bola vi.... par she still loves him.Kabir knew his mother was wrong but still he supports her. Yaha har koi flawed hai.What they should stop is unnecessary  torture. Baki Riddhima ko khanjar leke vansh k piche bhagne zaroorat nhi hai tara ki tarah..... But ha she must point out his mistake show lovelessness. ML worst karega Fl sahegi Itv ka yehi agenda hai. KB mein Avi dubara shadi karne baith gaya hai shameless k tarah.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Riddhima negative honi vi nhi chahiye.None is negative in this show. Vansh and Kabir has darker shades. If Ridfhima is blind in love with Vansh Vansh is in love with his family. I have seeň such ppl very close. They are related. Jaise ki hum kya hum apni family woh jaisi vi ho unke bare koi ganda bole toh sun payenfe no! Hum.apas mein chahe jitna larle koi hamari family ko galat bole toh gussa karte hai na....Vansh ko acchi tarah pata hai uski family kaisi hai but he is blind in love. Riddhima vi samaj gayi Yeh Vansh ka saazish tha usne woh bola vi.... par she still loves him.Kabir knew his mother was wrong but still he supports her. Yaha har koi flawed hai.What they should stop is unnecessary  torture. Baki Riddhima ko khanjar leke vansh k piche bhagne zaroorat nhi hai tara ki tarah..... But ha she must point out his mistake show lovelessness. ML worst karega Fl sahegi Itv ka yehi agenda hai. KB mein Avi dubara shadi karne baith gaya hai shameless k tarah.

Agree 

Ridhima should not be negative 

Like all she is flawed 

Indeed she should learn she is strong 

We know she is 

But she need to realize it 

As dadi once said, someone should change the family 

She should do it

Because that's how itv works