Barrister Babu and the flipping concept

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค— 

Got few PMs asking why I am not making any posts or not active on forum, I have replied to PMs still thought I should make a post here clearing the same in case others also wondering the same but not asking directly ๐Ÿ˜† 

Actually these days I am watching only Ani-Bon scenes here n there NOT whole episodes and I believe it's not good to make a review or any post without watching full episodes. 

I watch Ani-Bon scenes purely because those two works sooo hard, they deserves my attention and their bonding with each other is something I really admire thus only for that bonding I watch their scenes. I am not watching whole episodes simply because I prefer "Quality" and that's exactly why I had signed up for this show as a viewer. 

I don't blame the makers at all because I know a daily soap is bound to flip one day in order to survive through the business. I have grown up watching daily soaps (Some really wonderful one) I know how it takes a very very strong mind, good position over the field and extreme passion for storytelling in order to stick with the original concept despite of low TRPs, or fandom against track, or channel interventions. I don't expect that from each and every show specifically a show which airs on Colors channel ๐Ÿ˜† But for my sanity I can skip things which I don't like, that's my right and I am doing the same 

Honestly I wasn't expecting those PMs but I am glad that you guys are missing my posts means thik thak likh leti hnu ๐Ÿ˜† Much love to all of you ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ Don't worry the show will be back on track one day ๐Ÿ˜‰ Audiences are much advance now, they will make sure of it because the remote is in our hands ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arpi ๐Ÿค—

glad to see your post here behen๐Ÿ˜ณ really miss you ๐Ÿ˜ญ

What you said is so true and someone really needed to say this out loud here 

We are also watching only Rudi scenes and discussion only those.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

There is so much to appreciate about them that whatever other crap is going on can be ignored ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by ..RiMi..

Arpi ๐Ÿค—

There is so much to appreciate about them that whatever other crap is going on can be ignored ๐Ÿคฃ

yes,totally agreeโค๏ธbut thoda story pe focus karein for trp audience at least,then it would be better๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by Siddiquie - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Siddiquie

yes,totally agreeโค๏ธbut thoda story pe focus karein for trp  at least,then it would be better๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

trp audience kar de usko edit karke ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

trp audience kar de usko edit karke ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Arpi ๐Ÿค—

Rim ๐Ÿค— Congratulations for colour change โค๏ธ I miss you too ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Rim ๐Ÿค— Congratulations for colour change โค๏ธ I miss you too ๐Ÿค—

Thank you Arpi ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

vapas kab aaogi ?๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you Arpi ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

vapas kab aaogi ?๐Ÿ˜ญ

May be when I find the quality back ๐Ÿค”

I thought Devoleena's rants were irritating but "Jaano Na" makes me want to rip my ears off.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 3 years ago

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

I thought Devoleena's rants were irritating but "Jaano Na" makes me want to rip my ears off.

Seriously