Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks like after Karthik, now it is Naksh's turn to get ruined. Who in their right mind would simply abandon his wife and son like this. I get that Naksh has lost many in his life. But that doesn't mean he will punish Kirti and Krish for it. What is Krish's fault in all this? He already lived away from his father for long. Now again he will be given pain because grown up adults can't deal with grief. Looks like ghost Naira will have to come again to solve problems in Naksh and Gayu's life because living people are incapable of doing anything. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ghost naira will come and covey Kartik to get naksh back. But this is silly seriously I know naksh loved his sister a lot but he's not the only one who's sad all of them are sad but that doesn't mean that you will leave your wife and son alone that's too much. Kartik on the other hand is strong enough he did not leave his children, family and go away that's good.

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t think ghost Naira will be returning. 

She wasn’t real, it was Kartik’s imagination as was said in the epi synopsis. I took it more as Kartik realising he was wrong to abandon his kids and family and envisioning what Naira might have said to him.

Even if she was Naira’s soul, she only came to bid farewell to Kartik and give him a proper closure so he can move on with the look alike 😂. 

Shivangi will be entering the show as a new character next week anyways.