This is a joke right? : New TC article on new twist - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Silpa20

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/yrkkh-kartik-and-naira-unite-write-new-love-story-210113?amp&__twitter_impression=true 

In this new article it says kaira will unite in heaven and a new love story will start.

New love story will start where in heaven?šŸ¤”

Doubt any of these spoilers are true.

yes lol...it seems ridiculous šŸ˜‚

are u sure signaia is back there is only 2 people lol they need to bring maheswari 

These articles are more entertaining than the show itself šŸ¤£ I mean what the....  

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

These articles are more entertaining than the show itself šŸ¤£ I mean what the....  

Yes rajan shahi should make another spin off of this show and make this article writer as the script writer of the show and it should be a black comedyšŸ˜›

Originally posted by Indira1211

maybe grown up kairav will be played by Mohsin and karthik will be replaced by an older actor. I canā€™t see mohsin playing father to an adult šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. In fact I stopped watching this show post lockdown as I couldnā€™t bear to see mohsin and shivangi parents to those big children.. the boy presently playing kairav and Krishna look like they are 12 or 13.. Shivangi still looks like a teenager.. and both she and mohsin are in their 20s ...mohsin closer to 30 I think.. 

OMG lol šŸ¤£ How weird, although madhubala show on colors did something similiar where madhubala and RK die, and their daughter is madhubala's look alike and eventually they brought in a lookalike of RK and they both fall in love šŸ¤£ Matlab girl falls in love with someone who looks exactly like her dad. I've heard the saying the a girl wishes for a husband who is like her father.... but this is just too literal šŸ¤£ But lol yeah, grown up kairav being played by mohsin and naira lookalike showing up who kairav falls in love with can be possible... and hella weird..... and grown up karthik will watch his own son fall in love with the doppleganger of his dead wife. šŸ¤£

Wow Madhubala storyline is so weird even if dad died..daughter falling for fatherā€™s look alike is yuck..

indian tv just lacks morals and logicšŸ¤£..

If Kairav falls for Naira look alike then poor Mendak Sasurji ..He might think he is hallucinating again and will jump off the cliff finallyšŸ¤£

Originally posted by sammy17

OMG lol šŸ¤£ How weird, although madhubala show on colors did something similiar where madhubala and RK die, and their daughter is madhubala's look alike and eventually they brought in a lookalike of RK and they both fall in love šŸ¤£ Matlab girl falls in love with someone who looks exactly like her dad. I've heard the saying the a girl wishes for a husband who is like her father.... but this is just too literal šŸ¤£ But lol yeah, grown up kairav being played by mohsin and naira lookalike showing up who kairav falls in love with can be possible... and hella weird..... and grown up karthik will watch his own son fall in love with the doppleganger of his dead wife. šŸ¤£

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago

I remember Madhubala twist. I was pretty young then and a huge fan of RK and Madhu. So I was happy when they brought VD back. But now that I think about it, that twist was so disgusting. Hope they don't make such blunders in this show. 

Originally posted by _Taniia_

Wow Madhubala storyline is so weird even if dad died..daughter falling for fatherā€™s look alike is yuck..

indian tv just lacks morals and logicšŸ¤£..

If Kairav falls for Naira look alike then poor Mendak Sasurji ..He might think he is hallucinating again and will jump off the cliff finallyšŸ¤£

Madhubala storyline was not just weird but also sick and disgusting. If YRKKH goes that way, they will ruin all the goodwill they achieved in all these years. People will bash the makers left, right and centre if they show such things. Times have changed a lot since Madhubala time. Even then there were a lot of bashing for such sick twist. Just imagine the uproar we will have in this time and age.

yes lol..this is ITV šŸ˜‚

The new story will be about Kartik & the look alike. They plan on recreating Kartik & Nairaā€™s love story but I donā€™t see how thatā€™s possible with Kartik being so in love with Naira. 

Itā€™s gonna be hard to watch him fall in love with someone else & treat her the way he treated Naira. It will literally undo everything ā€œKairaā€ created in the 4.5 years. 

If they do show Kartik moving on with someone else, along with Naira, even Kartik must have died this week.