AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Will do. β™₯ 

Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Girl you are just killing it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Loved it that you have built Sai's backstory because no where we have been able to know about her Aai.

Finally I can see now Sai will get people in her life who will be her home.❀️

Also liking Shivani and Sai's bond. Each part of the story just gets me more and more hooked to your story.

So please don't say you are writing fast or will take time before posting the next chapter.People might just die of waiting. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read all 5 chapters in one go... wow...I am waiting for more... well written I just loved it 

Aashna05 thumbnail

Res!

------- Unres.------

Hey Kiara, Hope you are doing well.πŸ€—

Thank you so much for this story. This is my absolute favorite story of Sai & Virat (or shall I say Sai & Rey?) till now. Sending you loads of love and hugs,πŸ€— 

Absolutely love this story.❀️❀️

Chapter 1 - Virat didn't even ask her what caused her plastered leg? Like I can assume, he understood it happened due to her fall from stairs but not even basic courtesy from his side, to ask her about it!😲 I am appalled seriously!!!🀐

Somewhere I get that distance in relationships happen, but this much distance where you don't even ask your partner about the injuries that are totally visible to even naked eyes, this much distance - it's heartbreaking.πŸ’” I wish no one ever goes through this! 

He saved Pakhi over her, I get it!  But not even asking his wife, how she is - What's going on with him?πŸ€”

What, where and how things went so wrong between Virat & Sai? πŸ€―

Sai trying to decode her Aaba's last promise - It got to me. :/😭

Her grades suffering meant she wasn't working hard enough, her studies meant she wasn't being a proper bahu, and failure in both meant she was simply breaking bread and wasting resources.

@Underlined -  This feeling is one of worst of all feelings. When your own-self, pushes you down then it becomes difficult-very-difficult to overcome things. As they say, fighting the world is easy as compared to fighting with our own-selves. This phase is absolutely the worst phase in anyone's life. Again, I wish no one ever goes through this!πŸ™

Happy for Shivani & Devyani. At least they are happy with their families.πŸ’›

Sai & Ashwini are love.πŸ’“

How did Reyansh get in seriously though? I mean it's not allowed to enter girls hostel for males except the designated people then how did he or is he one of designated people?πŸ˜…

Loving how Sai & Reyansh are.😍 Him trying to tame her unruly curls, wiping her smeared kajal - basically taking care of her small things & needs which she herself may not realize or do - it's a welcome change from Chavan Niwas & Virat.

Finally a night with some peace for Sai. Reyansh please stay with her all the time. At least she will be in peace and happy.🧑

Thank God, at least Virat knows what he did! Thank you for small mercies Bappa.πŸ™

She went to hospital by herself, in that condition?😭 Virat or anyone else for that matter from Chavan Niwas, not even Ashwini, didn't accompany her. How can they, Man!? This is so painful.😭 Even strangers help when they see someone in pain but not the people of Chavan Mansion. Why are you guys even existing on this planet?

What kind of relationship Sai & Samrat and Sai & Mohit share? Are we going to get any interaction between them in this story? & Where is Usha Maushi?🧐

Chapter 2 -  Reyansh full name is Agastya Reyansh Raichand. That's wow😍. Agastya is such a great & beautiful name.πŸ’›

If you decide for Sai & Rey to be 'THE COUPLE'  together, then I would love it if Sai calls him Agastya specially in their personal moments . Like their own personal thing plus no one else seems to call him Agastya so this will be totally their thing! And of course it's a suggestion only!πŸ™ˆπŸ€—

Sai was choked by Pakhi's Baba. What???πŸ˜‘

Ashwini what did you do there? How can you do that to your own daughter as you call her?😢

Seems Virat is out of the loop for many things.πŸ™„ It seems his family as usual put all the blame on Sai always and whenever he was around, he obviously saw Sai reacting to them, not them provoking her.

And thank you for these small-small mercies. It's not unforgivable though but it's somewhere good to know that he may not know of everything that goes on in his house, in front of him or behind his back or does he? But it raises so many questions on him as he is an IPS Officer. If he can't even get his own house in order how are we supposed to believe that he is a good officer. Though it's not the only criteria but it can't be denied that when with all the power given to him by the Constitution and All India Service Rules, if one can't get his own house in order then how can he do for others in society? Generally it all starts from home. No?

This guilt! Sai😭 You are not at fault Sai,😭 there was nothing you or anyone else could do to change what happened. 

When we don't get the answers of our questions then our mind starts making up the explanations by its own, which may or may not be the truth. The loss of her father has brought so many questions with no explanations available and as her Aaba is no more here to answer anything, whatever is left, are the questions, Sai and her mind to deal with everything.

Ohh the facade of perfect family, of perfect human beings! Nice Chavans!!! 

The absolute irony here, of people, of Society today!🀯 It's all about pretense for most of the people and families, NO?😞

Virat you didn't have it in you to ask your own wife, about how she is but you have it all in you to smile at Pakhi, to help her down the stairs. Nice!!! Between do you even know that your wife is pregnant? πŸ˜¬

If, by Bappa's will, Sai gives birth to a baby, would you even take care of them or will it be Pakhi and her child instead of your own? Will your own child be the second for you and Pakhi's child number one? What kind of a father will you be Virat?πŸ€• I dread the future of Sai's baby in that house. Bappa please take care of him/her along with Sai, as for Pakhi and others Virat is there.πŸ™

It seems Pakhi was right about Ashwini and her love for Sai?😞 

Would love to be proved wrong here. Hope Ashwini loves Sai genuinely, just not because Sai is her daughter in law.πŸ™

Chapter 3 -  Finally happy to know that Sai is loved in her college. I know it's not enough and it will never be but it's still something to hold on. Like a faint ray of sunshine in a dark and gloomy sky!

Was that parent by any chance Patralekha's parent?😐

Sai & Reyansh!😍 

Sai trusts him and that is good. Can't wait for more!🌱🌼🌻🌸

Sai had a tummy-filling dinner at a Punjabi dhaba. She ordered more than she could finish and pushed whatever she didn't like to Reyansh (also a single bite of what she liked).

^^This is beautiful. 😍These lines are giving such nice and homely feelings.❀️

"You mean you decided and Purvi gurgled along," 

"Ek hi baat hai. I know you don't like monetary gifts. But kabhi kabhi apne aap pe spends karna theek. And khush hona zaroori hai, Sai. Aaba chale gai, hai na. Kya woh chahenge ki tum apni puri zindagi apne aap ko dosh maante hue jiyo?" he stated. "Waise bhi, I'm not telling you how to live your life. But not everyone is out to get you, please remember that," 

^^Agastya, my man! Thank you for telling her that.πŸ€—

Finally the realisation for Sai. I know they have miles to go before coming together as ONE but it all starts from somewhere, right and their start is really heartfelt and beautiful.πŸ’› 

Hopefully Reyansh is also on the same page! Right? Please tell me he is on same page yaar!πŸ™πŸ’›

Amazing chapters Kiara.🀩 You write beautifully. Keep Rocking!!!πŸ’«

Edited by Aashna05 - 3 years ago
XxSicMNDVSxX thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my gosh! I’m so much into this story β€οΈ

It’s far better than the TV version πŸ˜†

It’s filled with Angst, sorrow and with hope of building a new life. 

I loved the character reyash, kind of imagine Barun Sobti playing it coz Raizada πŸ˜†

Aee Sai and Rey destined to be? I SHIP them πŸ˜³

Nooooooooo! I love the speed you update with, don’t slow down πŸ˜­

I want to see a shattered Virat, who is struck with guilt. 
I hope you post a chapter along that line as well.

Kepp up the amazing work! Update reaall quick please πŸ˜›

Byeeee πŸ€—

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is superbly writtenπŸ’œ

NOO PLEASE DON'T BANK THE CHAPTERS. Post as early as you can.. otherwise we'll die of the anxiety for the continuation.. please jaldiii

Lots of love and πŸ’•

Madhukk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for the next chap. πŸ˜Š

AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Wait a second, he got both Pakhi and Sai pregnant πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€’ Two-timing a$$hole.. 

First of all, the second chapter was heartbreaking, thank you for the trigger warning, but it didnt help πŸ˜­.

How will Sai get her confidence back? How will she deal with these Chavans in college. 

Does the aai not care for Sai too? I am so sad.  

Please make her one of the top doctors in the country.

You write so well,  have a way with words

I can't wait to read the next chapter.  

Aahhh, no he didn't. πŸ˜‚ Itna bhi boora nai hai. 

I genuinely don't know how Sai will get back her confidence. Chavans she didn't have to deal with. 

I think Aai does. But we all forget that Aai is trapped herself. 

@Bold: Aye, thank you, I try. πŸ˜‡

I haven't written written the next chapter yet. I did write one. But scrapped it. πŸ˜‚ Either I'm getting demotivated or losing the story. Let's see. Hopefully next chapter soon. xD

AraBearxo thumbnail

She was. πŸ™Š

AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhukk86

Amazing   pl update soon 

Thank you. ❀️ I will.