Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AraBearxo

Chapter 1: Hasi

'The best stories are the ones with the unexpected plot twists that no one would have guessed, even the writer.' β€” Shannon L. Alder 

Or maybe because you threw her down the stairs, Virat?  

And then memories rushed back. Like an unfolding flood tormenting his being. He'd saved Pakhi over her. And though he knew she never said anything against him. Though he knew she understood. Though he'd never her speak up while his family riled her with accusations. He'd remembered her whispered sobs days after the incident whenever anyone asked her to apologise to Pakhi. "But she pushed me," she had said not once but twice. Then she'd apologised to Pakhi as asked. "I'm sorry for taking your place," she'd said. "Thank you for showing me the light." 

First and foremost amazing amazing story.  I was on edge the entire time.  My heart is aching for Sai and the anguish she must have been in all these year yet keeping a smile on her face.  And the part highlight in pink above was just heartbreaking to read- why Virat Why cannot you acknowledge the torture PP and entirel family (except aai) are putting Sai through.   Don't you feel or at least see the pain?  You may not see her as your wife and not care for her - but on humanitarian basis at least.  

Awaiting next chapter..awaiting bliss in Sai's life.  

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes imagining Who will be the Reyansh Raizada? 

Atleast a better person than Virat,Who will keep Sai happy.

I so wish Virat miss Sai in his Room.

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it....❀️

Well written and the concept is πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž do continue ☺️

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The story is so gripping. It made me so sad for Sai. 

The way Virat treated her, is closer to Pakhi and ignoring Sai which is exactly what the show Pakhi wants. Atleast she is happy in a parallel universe.

I don't want SAIRAT to be the end game in your story.

She deserves true love, unconditional without any hurdles or circus for a new family. Why should she have to fight to make place in a family or someone's heart. 

Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have fallen in love with your story.My heart goes out to Sai. ❀️ I am wishing here atleast she gets a partner for whom she doesn't has to change her belief's and her entire being for acceptance and love.Rooting for Reyansh.

Virat needs to rot with Pakhi and suffer severly. I want him to go through the same pain which he has inflicted upon Sai. 

Edited by Romance_addict - 3 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Wow 

Really nice 

Looking forward to more chapters β€οΈ

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Na re Baba ..I am all for second chances ..said deserves a man who respects her and is supportive of her dreams and does not seem toxicity as trad behaviour..

Maybe for all it is worth Virat deserves that pakhi

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome piece. Keep it up 😍

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The next two chapters have trigger warning. Should I upload them back to back? Or one today and another tomorrow? 

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AraBearxo

The next two chapters have trigger warning. Should I upload them back to back? Or one today and another tomorrow? 

Back2back pls