Tujhse hai raabta: Fanfiction : Love is strength 4th Feb 2021 Page 3

Blackqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends , I am a regular viewer of thr and now I would like to present a fanfiction about kalma and anusar life after the truth of vitthal is out . Here Avni and aaosaheb are arrested and Sarthak's redemption track is being started . How will kalma' life will be after they spend it happily after 5 years . Will love ever bloom between anusar again ?How will kalma help moksh in his studies ? What professional problems will kalma and anusar face will be core of the story . I will try to post one update every week. As it my first fanfiction please forgive me for my mistakes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehreemlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am very excited to read your story πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ when will you post first episode?
Blackqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehreemlove

I am very excited to read your story πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ when will you post first episode?

In this week itself 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Interesting conceptπŸ‘πŸΌ

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

chalo FF ke zariye hai sahi sarthak ko positive dekhne ka muka milega. 

good luckπŸ‘πŸΌ

Blackqueen thumbnail

It's morning time Kalyani wakes up to find the two most important people in her life sleeping beside her . After the patience of 5 years she has got her family complete . Moksh is sleeping between kalma and holding both their hands . Kalyani kisses on her dear pillu's  forehead and is about to kiss Malhar:s forehead but stops seeing some movement in his hand knowing that he is awake. She thinks of teasing him . She gets up and is about to go out of the room when she is feels a clutch on her hand . The warmth of his hand on hers makes her feel relax and brought all the happiness . How long she has been waiting for her family to complete ?? 

Malhar : Yeh toh cheating hui moksh ko kiss kar diya par mujhe nahi 

Kalyani:Toh aapne mujhe bataya ki aap shera  banke mere saath in logo se akele lad rahe hain . Aapko mujh par bharosa nahi tha . 

Malhar slowly takes her face and plants a kiss on her forehead . 

Malhar : Mujhe tumhari chinta thi Kalyani agar mein tumhe bhi bata deta toh wo log tumhe bhi kuch kar dete . Aur agar iss baar tumhe kuch hogaya to mein mar ...

Kalyani keeps her hand on his mouth 

Kalyani :Kuch nahi hoga hum dono ko Malharji . Hume ab koi bhi alag nahi kar sakta . Mein aapke bina adhuri hu 

Malhar :Aur mein tumhare bina 

Saying which both hug each other . Years start streaming from kalyani's eyes . At last her happy days are about to begin . But she is unaware about what fate is planning for her . 

In kitchen 

Anupriya as usual is completing her kitchen chore . She is very happy for her daughter as she has  got her happy life back but at the same time is angry on sarthak as he cheated her by marrying Avni though not by will but for prestige and even got agreed with Avni and as for kalyani's marriage with that old man . She has forgiven him for all that he has done to her thinking that she too was responsible for his behaviour as she didn't sided with him 5 years back but he tried to harm her daughter her daughter whiich she loves the most for which she is still living her life . She is not going to forgive him but her last night conversation with him is making her feeling a little guilty but she still thinks that it was correct except for some things which she told him in a fit of anger.  Goda comes in the kitchen . 

Goda:Maayi dijiye mein yeh lekar jaati hu . 

Maayi: Nahi goda mein lekar aa jaaungi tum jaakar malhar aur Kalyani ko bula lao . 

Goda : Kaka ko nahi bulao maayi Goda asked innocently

Maayi : Jis insaan ne meri beti ke saath anyaay kiya uski meri zindagi mein koi jagah nahi hain. 

Goda : Par maayi ...

Anupriya storms out of the kitchen with plates and breakfast 

At the breakfast table

Kalyani and Malhar try to make moksh eat bread jam 

Moksh: Aifi mujhe nahi chahiye .

Kalyani : Pillu thoda saa kha lo aakhir food waste karna acha nahi hota 

Malhar: Woh tumhari baat nahi meri baat manega Kalyani . Moksh please kha lo . Malhar whispers in moksh ears(Ab yeh kha lo baad mein ice cream. Party karege ) And they give hifi and moksh competes the breakfast . 

Kalyani : Pillu tumne meri baat ko chod kar apne baba ki baat maani not fair . She makes a cute face . 

Moksh kisses her and tells:Kabhi kabhi baba ki baat bhi maan leni padegi na aifi warna baba naraj ho jayege 

Malhar: Acha beta sirf kabhi kabhi and he begins tickling his son . 

Moksh runs from the table and Kalyani runs behind hinlm

Pillu paani pilo 

But moksh was out in the ground and Malhar too playing with each other . 

Kalyani helps goda and Anupriya . 

Kalyani:Aayi tumne breakfast kyu nahi khaya ??

Anupriya : Mujhe bhuk nahi hain Kalyani

Kalyani: Achha koi baat nahi mein khila deti hu . She breaks the bread piece and is abbout to feed Anupriya but Anupriya stops her 

Anupriya : Maine kaha na mujhe nahi chahiye tum jaao jakar apne pariwar ko sambhalo ab mere paas mat raho.  Samjhi main thik se reh lungi.  Saying which se kisses kalyank on her forehead and goes in the kitchen 

Kalyani: Goda aayi ko kya hua ? 

Goda : Pata nahi subah se aisa hi behave kar rahi hai maayi . Subah jab maine unhe kaha ki kaka ko breakfast main bulao tabh bhi woh  aise hi gussa ho gayi thi .

Kalyani understood the situation . She knew that her mother was angry on Kaka not only her but also Malhar is angry on him . Last night when she went to the kitchen to fetch water she had heard noise from kaka's room .She knew her mother loved kaka very much and it was very difficult for her to accept what kaka did .   As she was thinking her phone rang . 

Caller: Ma'am there are some important documents which are to be signed by you . You have to come to the office immediately . 

Kalyani: Yes I am coming. 

Hope you all liked the episode . If you all need anything more you can tell me . Next episode will be it's continuation

Sehreemlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice 😍😍😍 kalma family moment 😍😍😍😍😍 anupriya ka gussa bilkul jayej haiπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• I am very excited for next episode πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awww

this is soo cute β€οΈ

nice start πŸ‘πŸΌ

Blackqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehreemlove

very nice 😍😍😍 kalma family moment 😍😍😍😍😍 anupriya ka gussa bilkul jayej haiπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• I am very excited for next episode πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•

Thank you

Blackqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

awww

this is soo cute β€οΈ

nice start πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you