Is this bihari accent?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

NO its upstate New York 😆

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

a better actor replaced a poor one how is that a bad thing?

Both are fine in terms of acting I think, but when it comes to SLB u have to have that screen presence and magnificence in u which Alia lacks for sure. We have seen her jumping in ghar more pardesia and personally I don't wanna see that again.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

so basically village girls are not beautiful they are ugly  wow what a mentality

you are right dear.. what a cheap mentality.. i think we need to ignore such members..

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

SLB ran out of options 😆What to do😆

During the Deepika phase also he had only 2 choices left whom he could groom into beauties suitable enough to turn into his Mastaani & Padmavati. Sonam & Deepika. For whatever reason SLB liked DP more & hence 3 movies.

Now that DP got older, also married, SLB had to move on & the only option he is left with this time is Alia. Among the newer batch she is the only one who has got the hype. Even if SLB doesn't like it, he has to accept it

I wish he had it in him to take up a relatively less hyped / nobody and turn her into his next muse. Then Yami or Kiara could have been an option too.

Agree with what you have said. 

Deepika some what did manage to create the hype, but Deepika Ranveer pair could never replace Salman-Aishwarya. Now with Alia it is going to be even more difficult. 

@bold, I do think so too. 

Edited by gibige - 3 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Both are fine in terms of acting I think, but when it comes to SLB u have to have that screen presence and magnificence in u which Alia lacks for sure. We have seen her jumping in ghar more pardesia and personally I don't wanna see that again.

I find alia to be a better actress about slb not all his movies can be boxed into larger than life magnificent category. Black and khamoshi  are as much slb s movies as devdas and padmavat. Alia has a great screen presence  raazi was the biggest proof of that in that movie she lookee beautiful she acted brilliantly. On the contrary Deepika s performance in BM and padmavat left a lot to be desired. Plus PC looked more magnificent and ofcourse gave a better performance than Deepika in BM so that s that 

In conclusion i think alia will turn out to be as good in her upcoming movie with slb as she was in all her previous films  

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess it’s now customary to be fan of ‘wife to be ‘ also ...if you are ‘hubby to be fan’.

watever Deepika is not ... definitely better actress then Alia .  After seeing kalank ... I needed to barf 🤢 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What's with the trend of quoting Sonam on this forum as if she's some great philosopher.😆

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I find alia to be a better actress about slb not all his movies can be boxed into larger than life magnificent category. Black and khamoshi  are as much slb s movies as devdas and padmavat. Alia has a great screen presence  raazi was the biggest proof of that in that movie she lookee beautiful she acted brilliantly. On the contrary Deepika s performance in BM and padmavat left a lot to be desired. Plus PC looked more magnificent and ofcourse gave a better performance than Deepika in BM so that s that 

In conclusion i think alia will turn out to be as good in her upcoming movie with slb as she was in all her previous films  

All her previous films as in Kalank and Sadak?