Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Has Deepika really replaced Aishwarya's position in Bhansali's films? - Page 4

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

Aren't you twisting the words too much?πŸ˜†

To be fair, the writer here didn't say all Village Girls are ugly. Some of them are of course pretty. Like with any population. Some are pretty, some are average / ordinary, some are ugly. He/she used the word "Ordinary Village Girl" to imply the role Alia is doing of any average village girl. Quoting Sonam here was done to mock Alia not the female population of rural area as a whole.

Calm down.

no i am not πŸ˜† 

we dont know the character she is going to play whether that girl  really belongs to rural area or  urban 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

ofcouse it was deepika s limitation as an actress she is just very overhyped  beauty is debatable too 

and if slb casts actresses according to characters then there is no specific type of slb heroine alia pc and rani are as much as slb heroine as much as ash deepika atleast ash is actually beautiful plus was decent in her performance 

plus pc looked more beautiful deepika in bm and acted better than both deepika and ranveer 

πŸ˜†

I said "typical SLB heroine" not that they are not SLB heroines at all.

It looks like you haven't watched DP's other movies apart from BM & Padmavaat πŸ˜†Deepika is not that bad an actress like you are trying to portray her. In other movies her performances ranges from passable to average to above average. In few movies like Piku, Tamasha, Cocktail...or even Chapaak she managed to deliver above average performances. Looking at how she survived in the industry for over a decade & still going strong, she can't be horrible or else no one would cast her.πŸ˜†

I am not going to indulge in the "beauty" battle with you as you yourself said beauty is subjective. We were plainly talking about SLB's point of view and SLB found her beautiful enough to cast her as Mastaani & Padmavati. Whether you like it or not, doesn't matter as it's already in past πŸ˜†

You can enjoy Indian Meryl Streep's acting by all means. No one is stopping you πŸ˜†

Edited by .Lonewalker. - 3 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

no i am not πŸ˜† 

we dont know the character she is going to play whether that girl  really belongs to rural area or  urban 

Wasn't it supposed to be a biopic? Not fictional story as per the makers.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

πŸ˜†

I said "typical SLB heroine" not that they are not SLB heroines at all.

It looks like you haven't watched DP's other movies apart from BM & Padmavaat πŸ˜†Deepika is not that bad an actress like you are trying to portray her. In other movies her performances ranges from passable to average to above average. In few movies like Piku, Tamasha, Cocktail...or even Chapaak she managed to deliver an above average performance. Looking at how she survived in the industry for over a decade & still going strong, she can't be that horrible or else no one would cast her.πŸ˜†

I am not going to indulge in the "beauty" battle with you as beauty is subjective. We were plainly talking about SLB's point of view and SLB found her beautiful enough to cast her as Mastaani & Padmavati.

You can enjoy Indian Meryl Streep's acting by all means. No one is stopping you πŸ˜†

there is nothing as "typical slb herione" that just bogus 

i have seen deepika movies so you can give break to your assumptions 

she was decent enough in piku and chennia express agreed but she was horrible as mastani and padmavati

about surviving in the industry then even likes of katrina and sidharath malhotra without any acting chops so that s not saying much

but your last advice does not makes sense "merlyn steep" " nobody is stopping" blah blah blah but since you have been so kind to give free ka advice let me give you one too 

but you can be snarky you know without using "πŸ˜†"

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Wasn't it supposed to be a biopic? Not fictional story as per the makers.

whose biopic ? and are we sure that person whose biopic is being made belongs to which part of India 

but was it really necessary to include her place of origin just saying ugly/ ordinary girl would have suffice no everyone would have got the point

Maroonporsche thumbnail

no i am not πŸ˜† 

Alia can be rural and urban πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Alia can be rural and urban πŸ‘πŸΌ

see the point is not about being rural or urban its just about this being very unnecessary 

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

whose biopic ? and are we sure that person whose biopic is being made belongs to which part of India 

but was it really necessary to include her place of origin just saying ugly/ ordinary girl would have suffice no everyone would have got the point

Gangubai Kathiawar is a real person and her biography is available in net. Do some research before jumping on people.

That comment was done simply to mock Alia. There's no point in blowing it out of proportion. Unless you are looking to pass time over few rounds of pointless arguments.πŸ€”

Maroonporsche thumbnail

see the point is not about being rural or urban its just about this being very unnecessary 

Yes it seems tedious to discuss Alia in a deepika/Aishwarya comparison topic. But I guess no one cares to compare Deepika and Aish πŸ˜†

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Gangubai Kathiawar is a real person and her biography is available in net. Do some research before jumping on people.

That comment was done simply to mock Alia. There's no point in blowing it out of proportion. Unless you are looking to pass time over few rounds of pointless arguments.πŸ€”

gangubai was in born in kathiwar  

and she was mumbai s mafia queen i am sure mumbai is an urban place 

mock alia in a post about deepika and ash why?? just for the fun of it and you dont find that to be pointless ??

and for mocking "ugly girl" should have suffice no what was the need to use terms lie "village" "rural" etc because that surely gave the idea that the poster did not think much of people coming from rural areas